Seeking individuals with an aptitude in any art form, and also those with communications/leadership skills

Seeking individuals with an aptitude in any art form, and also those with communications/leadership skills.
Please have a strong sense of truth or at least the desire to live to our full potentials.

Other urls found in this thread:

guidepostoflight.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what for?

Starting a movement. to save each other. Spreading Enlightenment. To return the sense of humanity to humanity.

sounds kind of gay

I'm ready to join.

How do I get in?

Go guidepostoflight.com
and tell me your e-mail address, once we have enough people Ill tell you what to do.. or ill email me and we can comprise game plan together.

when do we start?

If you don't to live for yourself why live at all?

Now. We need to make a logo, or a catch phrase.

Along the lines of "WE NEED OUR HELP"

Our goal is to start a movement.

"Nobody is anyone else is"

What

Fuck it. Please dont put me on spam lists but To make things leesss of a hassle my e ma ail is [email protected]

Tell what you have to bring to the table. in email.

email me so later i can keep everyone updated.. this is gonna be a long thing.. like.. rest of our lives kinda deal maybe.. if it goes anywhere.

Did you get rejected from /x/? is that why you are here?

I dont even know what /x/ is

I just figured real people would be be /b

can't tell if you're stupid or just a newfag

Post more infos about your plan or fuck off

Through art? Just do another "piss christ" or some bullshit you faggot, nobody gives a shit about art unless you draw muhammed in some shit ass Eurodump...

Yeah, tell us more about your plan.

Bump

just by reading this you sound like one of the few people that actualy understands the deep shit that humaniti is in and are willing to do something about it, personaly im just hopeing for a apocalipse-like catastrophe that hits the reset botton in this fucked world and maybe, just maybe a new civilisation will come and they wont fuck up this time

>pic related

the fuck is wrong with this link?

sorry about delayed response was reading