Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I go to prison in a week for 6 months

What should I expect?

Rape

being bored, shitty food, and fearing the people around you at all times

What did you do?

That's not actually a thing right? Just exaggerated? The guards will keep watch anyway, right?

Some of the roughest anal sex you could imagine. You're gonna have a whale of a time m8

Actual Bodily Harm

To who? Why?

Man you're stupid as fuck. 99% of the time rape doesn't happen but the guards are almost always corrupt and they turn a blind eye and help out certain inmates. I hope you get your ass turned inside out like your mother did.

dont drop the soap

Advice:
Keep to yourself, be respectful, don't say anything, if someone wants your ass bend over, and last but not least, don't come back to Sup Forums you worthless degenerate

I was there for 5 weeks, and nine guys got raped my first night. I got in a fight just to get solitary.

And no, they don't give a shit. As long as they can't see it, they encourage it. What are you going in for? That's a big factor

Years

There isn't as much rape as you may think, is all consensual. Fucking faggots.

6 months? What did you do? Rape an unconscious college chick behind a dumpster?

To my gf's ex boyfriend who kept harassing her

Probably troll but you'll be bored. Very bored. You'll be more bored for longer than ever in your life. The rape thing is so wildly inaccurate. It happens but it won't happen to you. You'll masturbate a lot. You'll see other people masturbate more. Probably will only be violence among different gangs I suggest stay away from that as much as possible. Did I mention you'll see others masturbate?

What. Did. You. Do?

I want to go to jail now

See

Wow, not even Sup Forums wants me

My life really sucks

Wtf is "actual bodily harm"?

Danke

I'm a Britfag, it's basically beating someone up

Did you do time in san quintin or something?
lol 9 guys raped the first night

Spot out the meanest motherfucker you can find. Go up to him at night and sucks his Dick. After that he will protect you from all the others. Easy.

Polunsky Kansas.

I hope you beat that motherfucker senseless. Seems like a harsh punishment for an assault charge.

Did 3 years state time. It was actually pretty laid back. The first two weeks suck but once you get to know people it's alright.

Just don't be a pushover. Fight if you have to fight. Bitch is a fighting word. Get a tv. The food sucks. Stay to yourself and people that don't cause trouble and it won't be that bad.

I did a bid back in '09 I did 4 years in a undisclosed prison in a undisclosed state. I had keyword had ties to a crime family and my partner fucking had wires on him every time we met up. I was looking at 15 years but I got it down to 4 because of information and whereabouts that I shared. Not like The Sopranos or Good Fellas but we all were Italian kept it all hush hush, much smaller operation. Anyways the main point is if your a britfag like I read up top, the prison system isn't too bad there, the rape and all that shit only happens if you want it to happen. People already knew me on the inside so I was safe to an extent but I've never heard or seen someone get rapped and I was trapped with all these men who were serving life for murder, pedo shit stuff like that. You'll be fine kid can't be scared I'll give ya some stories and tips if I'm still on here hang in there.

Good luck in jail, user.

The thing was it wasn't my first offence, so that increased the punishment

You're pretty lucky tbh.. how long you going? The guys in there will teach you how to lift and be alpha.. finally, you get to stop being a lil' bitch

What were your previous offences?

i would actually be pumped to go to jail in the UK for 6 months. just enough time to lift, not enough time to get fucked and killed.. if you were looking at a couple years, youre asshole would be looking at a good chance of getting expanded.. but for 6 months, everyday you get to lift and do nothing but be alpha, for free..

enjoy it while you can OP you're going to miss it once you're out.

i went to prison back in '89 for a conspiracy to commit murder charge, spent 6 years behind bars.. it was easy the first 8 months, then by my year anniversary, shit got rough. i had to form relationships with people to keep safe and hang with the certain people.. it was chill tho, i got in great shape and lived for free for 6 years.. i miss it from time to time.. the outside life is much easier once you get out

>being pumped to go to prison

Just lift in your free time, you weirdo...

One other offence of ABH. I got a fine for it the first time

its not the same, don't expect you to get you neckbeard.. you form relationships and bonds, lifestyles .. hard to explain to a lil boy who never got in trouble with anybody other than his mom.. OP will feel it soon enough.

Good man... Just know that and you'll be fine

Speaking from my experiences in an American prison, rape isn't that common. Beatings happened daily and stabbings weekly. Most gang related. The food was shit. I shared a cell with 2 other guys. They were pretty chill. Basically respect all community spaces. If you fuck up your cell you'll have to deal with the people you share it with. There was a library there and I did A LOT of reading. One of my roommates somehow got an iPod shuffle and we would take turns with it at night. How it got charged is still a mystery. The worst part is the boredom. If someone talks to you, don't be a cowardly little bitch. Be calm but assertive but never aggressive. Mind your own business. Don't try to make small talk. If you need something from another inmate, ask only once. If they say no, a simple "I understand" and walking away will keep you safe. If you need something from the staff, ask once a day. If someone asks you what you're looking at, reply with "nothing, my bad" and go about your business. If they ask you to fight, just explain that you don't want trouble and be calm. The only way you'll fuck up is if you try to be tough and run your mouth. Keep your mouth shut and your head down. Don't make eye contact. You are nobody for 6 months.

OP i'm feel free to ask me anything. just a heads up, if the boys come up and introduce themselves being friendly before they even know you, they aren't looking to be friends.. these guys hunt newbies like you (without a name) and see if they're soft or not. They probably gonna meet with you at the lunch table and flirt with you, and you might take it like they're being friendly.. they're not. People in the bars are friendly fam.. if they want to form a bond with you they do it like apes, through strength and testing you like a man. if they nice to you, they looking to fuck you. i learned this the hard way.

these are the words of a faggot who never been to the slammer before. fuck off before you get OP killed

You must be 18 years or older to post here. You also forgot to check my dubs you inbred nigglet.

You're still getting pumped for going to prison, it's pathetic. Just like throwing all those shit tier insults like a raging 16 years old.

im 34 you fuck boy

user gave you advice which means he cares

come back after 6 months, do ama

Then fucking act like it.

hey OP, i was in a mexican prision for a year, i know it aint much but what i can tell you is that some of these people are right on one thing: have respect to those around you, the guys in there usually get really nervous when they see a new face, just try to find a group, make some friends and you'll see how it will go fine

i aint got no fucking education the fuck you want? fucker. stop pretending prison is this and that.. its good for people like me.. you dont get nothing there but other than being fucking manly with other guys. fuck off all of you underage neckbeards. i gave the info OP needed to know before he heads off

Well, was it worth it?

BOI IF YOU DONT

id crush you with my finger fucker then slide my cock in your asshole

24/7 assrape

>but mom it isn't gay if the balls don't touch
Literally a faggot.

No way, she broke up with me and later started meeting up with him again.

Serves me right for trying to protect my bitch, huh?

Nigger try reading some words

If it was me I would bake brownies before hand and bring them for everyone. Nothing says hello like a nice batch of brownies

It shows that you ain't got no education. And I'm not pretending prison is this and that, I have no fucking clue what prison is and I'm not pretending that I do.

If you enjoyed prison good for you, but to anyone else it's pathetic, just like raging on the internet, clam down, man.

hahahahahaha and now she's gonna suck his dick for 6 months while you suck Tyrone's!

NEVER going to jail for a woman! Idiot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT!

DON'T TELL THAT STORY IN PRISON, THEY'D RAPE YOU FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!

THE RETARDS ARE FIGHTING! THE RETARDS ARE FIGHTING!

prison fag here, I second what this guy says
also DO NOT look inside other peoples cells its considered really disrespectful. Almost got my ass beat for it.

I thought Actual Bodily Harm was expectations for prison, not the charges. Nigger.