Alright Sup Forums. I have lurked for close to 6 years now, and this is my first and probably only post...

alright Sup Forums. I have lurked for close to 6 years now, and this is my first and probably only post. I dont like to ask things of you, but this is important. This girl just cleaned my osrs account. I know you all think the game is a piece of shit or something, but it took close to a literal month of in game playing time to get everything I had, and this bitch ruined it all. Had full void, fire cape, along with prospector and quest cape. Almost had my first 99 too.

and I realize you guys arent my personal army or anything, but I really want this fucking slut to burn in hell for what she did. Let's get her there, boys.

honestly i have no idea what osrs is

XD death threat time

old school runescape. It's fucking aids I know. Only played it for nostalgia

track her down and stab her eyes out

do it pussies

Kill her slowly by first ripping off her nipples, then break her legs, then beat her with some shower soap in a long sock, then make her watch as you kill one of her family member then finally put a bullet in her brain.

What 99 skill can you get in less than a month?

Boo fucking hoo, user.
Grow up you fucking autist.

>runescape

She is a hero

kill this bitch. share her photos and call her a whore, send her death threats. or just "Josh cheats on you." That would be the fucking bomb

I messaged her and asked her for the guys name she "cleaned out" of his osrs acc. I also told her you were posting threads on a forum containing her personal info and full name and are making death threats. I told her to contact the authorities immediately

month of playtime. like 700+ hours in game

lol

Oh, runescape. i loved that game, i still have fond memories of the ash exploits outside the bank

Cooking, Any CB skill, Fletching, Thieving, 2 tick granite mining and Herblore

ok lol. I am sure you did

did it fam

She did you a favor. Go outside.

rekt

Cucked by a grandpa

way to go OP

Whoa there motherfucker you have probably not experienced the euphoria of runescape. grow up you fucking autist

Not the same user but you really gotta work on your insults
Using the same insult he used is pretty gay
You autist

Same user here.
Just checking in to confirm his autism.

anyone who isnt giving this girl 3rd stage psychosis for wasting away a year of OPs playtime is an autist. told her that her boy josh is cheating on her user. Hope you can rebuild.

First 00? Does it take that long? I used to play when i was 10yo and had pretty much all combat skills to 70+. I was 10 and stupid. Did something change?

How did she go about doing this OP?

I worked at getting the hard shit out of the way. Quest cape, fire cape, full void, made enough money for full bandos, guthan's, and dharok's. Had an armadyl crossbow and chestplate, and was working on getting kbd pet at the time. Now I am probably done for a long long time.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Well, getting to 92 is halfway. Soo you were NOT close to anything

If you trusted some random bitch online with your account information you asked for it.

She wasn't going to touch your dick op she just wanted your stuff and to make you sad that's what women do. Lesson learned move on.