God tier Fastfood thread

God tier Fastfood thread

/thread

I don't give a fuck if this will give me cancer and it's processed its delicous

Just got this the other day, shit was amazing.

Chick fil a

It tastes like cat puke
Trust me, I know

Had the new Blossom chicken today, shit was bomb

Wendies is the only big big, low class fast food chain that serves it's burgers fresh. (Not counting places like Smashburger/Shakeshack/Five Guys)

Jealous canada fag here

Top tier choice. Their burgers are just the right amount of greasy, before becoming gross. And their spicy chicken sandwiches cannot be compared.

Best late night food ever

Have you sad fucks never heard of Bojangles? Get that shit tier chicken out of my face.

Bojangles is terrible.

Popeyes is mediocre food at unreasonable prices

ITT: fat asses

Bro, I wish I had one near me. South Florida mane

>unreasonable prices
I got 3 piece with fries and a biscuit for like 4-5 bucks today

ITT: niggers based on the amount of fried chicken places that have been mentioned

We're happy here

It's either Jack in the Box or Tacobell for late night eating down here.

My buddy from Arkansas hyped this up as the best fried chicken, (I'm from Indiana. ) When i finally went to visit, he had me try that, and i got to say, it was pretty mediocre. Not seasoned at all, and the special sause was thousand island.

Aussie visiting the US soon, what fast food joints should I hit up? All of them?

What part of the US are you visiting?
Some parts have fast food joints others don't.

Best fast food in the South

Honestly fuckin wendys. Had it today and I choose it over mcdonalds any day.

They have fresh real meat

Did someone say God tier?

Cook out is pretty good, but if you want fast causal go to Five Guys

Confirmed OP is nigger

I agree, when they don't put hidden lettuce in my tacos.

I love mcdonalds tendies

Five guys isn't anywhere nearly as good as Shake Shack or In-n-Out Burger.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

Had it for the first time since I was little and holy fuck its amazing.

A 3 piece in Idaho is $9 flat with a biscuit and drink and no fried

I loved the tendies better, nowadays i sometimes will bite down and feel like an artery is in it.

In n out is so overrated
People wait in line for average burgers and chalky dry fries, I don't understand it

Little pricier though
But it is good

heaven

Right the nuggets aren't what they used to be and the burgers are... Well they're $1.50 burgers

Hey I work at Popeyes as cook.

Shit's pretty good yea.

Visited the West coast and had it once, huge let down.

It costs just as much as my orders at arbys or taco bell. $15. But i shoudlve gotten a monster thickburger

Fucking christ, you guys don't own chickens or some shit?

It's memefood but it's pretty good. Like a Wendy's burger but twice as much of whatever makes Wendy's burgers good

Hey we sell fried chicken. Mashed potatoes? Never heard of 'em.

We don't have enough niggers up here

I sont live anywhere near an in n o unfortunately, how is it

Only reason I go to mcdonalds at all
McDouble+McChicken=McGangbang

>$15 at taco bell
>$5 can get you a burrito, two tacos, and a drink

fatass

In n out Holy shit. But the lines are god awful with all of the tourists.

Where I live, the onlu Popeye's are in locations a white person wouldnt survive entering. Hence, I've never had it. But then the staff is all niggers as well, so the quality is probably subpar from your version of Popeye's.

>Be me
>Work at arbys
>Accidentally cut finger open
>blood spills everywhere in the sandwich
>Serve it anyway at put medical tape on battle wound
>Women says its great
Mfw

Assuming that only black people enjoy fucking delicious fried chicken. You asshole, everyone likes fried chicken.

i moved from cali to texas and was a die hard in-n-out fag until i tried a wattaburger. i'd give wattaburger my first born son for a lifetime of eating therefor free.

honestly Popeyes is a little fucking expensive, there's a smaller store that sells some good fried chicken at half the cost.

I'd still consider going to Popeyes though

I don't know, it's alright but the $9 for 3 pieces of chicken and a salty biscuit makes me not like it. I can get like 5 pounds of food for $9 flat from the Mongolian BBQ right next to it

those aren't even tendies, you nugget.

Chick fil a

I get 8 soft shells no lettuce. Nachos and large drink included. Okay admittingly its 12.

do you expect white people to work at a popeyes?

I went to the states for a month and had a burger at wendys..... the only thing in australia that comes anywhere close as good as that wendys burger I had is a whopper with cheese from hungry jacks (burger king)

That Mardigras Mustard though horseradish dipping sauces are Trump tier

I wish their southern chicken burgers werent crazy expensive compared to mcchickens, with a southern chicken patty it's actually a good sandwich and not just cheap acceptable food

Close enough

i literally loled at the name... mcgangbang rofl

Used to work there, stay away from the jambalaya.

nigger tier more like

Bojangles and Popeyes are owned by the same company, that's why smaller towns often will only have one or the other--the company doesn't want competition among itself. My town has two Bojangles, but Popeyes is like 45 mins away.

LA, Vegas pretty much. I'm only passing through to South America so...
Im after fat, greasy deliciousness!
I've heard of five guys, is that deep fried goodness? Or what do they do? Cheers tho! Thanks bro I'll def check it out! Hopefully available in LA?

Chick fil a

McDoubles are okay, but if you get mcchicken sauce on them, they become godly

White Castle and Popeye's are my favorites.

Five guys is good burgers cooked in peanut oil, some people say it's comparable to in n out for people who aren't califags

If its availible in Wisconsin, its availible in LA. Hardee's is literally everywhere

They're good but it's insanely easy to replicate their one and only menu item: fried chicken patty

Just a good burger place, honestly there are tons of good burger chains in the US, pretty much our national food

>Bojangles and Popeyes are owned by the same company,

Wrong.

Best things to get at each place
Tacobell=Quesarito
Mcdonalds=Mcgangbang
Jack in the Box=Tacos
Popeyes=Tendies
In-n-out=Animal style everything
Chick fil a=spicy chicken sandwhich
Wendys=baconator
Subway=not subway

If anyone lives in Toronto Big Moe's is pretty great for burgers

Never seen one on the east coast, but we have a knock off of it that is just as good.

fuck In N Out!

what the fuck is that monstrosity

What the fuck is that shit

Fuck off. In no out the best

Wow, i thought i was a piece of shit.

Thanks for not being cockheads, mates! Usually aussies get a lot of heat.

Kek, noted! Thanks dude!

For sure, I seriously cannot wait. Only a couple of weeks to go! I'm a skinny fag but I reckon I'll be putting on a bit of weight kek.

Will definitely drop in and have a burger I think, peanut oil eh? Sounds awesome.

Everybody where I live call it a mcbitchin

In and out is the ONLY godtier fastfood. If you say anywhere else you're a fatass who enjoys shitty fake food.

>welcome to tommy's wtf do you want?
>yeah give me a diarrhea burger and fries smothered in diarrhea. oh, and some of those peppers I can throw away when I'm done.

Sure thing man. Hope you enjoy America!

I use to get high as fuck and eat their cheap ass tacos all night in my car.

Mcchicken sause? You mean mayonaise?

Underrated kek

lmao that would suck to have to be the one to collect evidence

This. Liking fastfood at all is horrible but I suppose if you have to eat it, get In and Out.

White Castle is only edible after 2 in the morning, coming out of a bar. 1/10 sober, 8/10 drunk.

It would suck to be the person with his dicks in that bag.