Alright Sup Forums I need some help

Alright Sup Forums I need some help.

I just got done making a batch of LSD using the recipe from "The Anarchist Cookbook" and it turned out exactly the way I wanted to, but I want to know what your experience with making LSD is and what's your favorite method?

The next way I was going to attempt was some eyedropper method that is a almost instant high.

>Also general drug thread

Op here will post trippy shit in the meantime

Bump

Clean under your nails.

what's the recipe??

Sorry I was working on my car and got Oil from the serpentine belts. I fucking hate dirty nails but at least I trim them.

>Peel 15lbs of bananas
>eat the fruit
>scrape the peels

Fuck you I'm not eating 15 fucking pounds of bananas you fucking shriveled cunt

>Implying I won't get put on a list for continuously buying 15lbs of bananas a week

can you post your reaction mechanism?

That is NOT fucking LSD, that's LSA and if the person writing that doesn't know the difference they're a fucking moron.

This is all I had. I also had a sort of cookie jar type glass container that had a friction seal on the lid. Then I just used a fine metal strainer to filter it. I just used a small glass measuring cup and 1cc = 1ml so it was fairly easy.

I know LSA is a level down from LSD but that's why I'm asking people to post how they make it.

You fucking retard that's LSA. Don't quit your day job Walter White.

I mean the theoretical reaction mechanism pathway, not your lab setup.... you know the shit with the arrows and lines and shit? pic related

Teach me how to make LSD then sinĪ€

Do you have any experience with synthetic organic chemistry? if so what?

There's no fucking way you made lsd from a fucking book without years of organic chemistry experience or a decent lab faggot

I'm too retarded to have the chemical structure, the way I understand it is that the petroleum ether washes and activates the LSD inside of the morning glory seeds, then the Methanol extracts and absorbs the LSD which is then evaporated into a solid

I mean once I made crystals mixing ammonia and bleach and a few pennies. You guys ever tried that before?

Okay that's lsa, not the same thing. Somewhat similar tho. You'll still trip I guess

Easy peasy
>Hop in car
>Drive a bit (directions not important at this point)
>Get to dealer's house
>Here's the tricky part, you HAND him the money (make sure it's in his hand)
>Instant LSD
Seriously it's probably easier if all you're looking to do is get high. Also anarchists cookbook is a lot of bunk apparently.

>laughingsluts.bat

Like I've said. I'm new to this shit and that's why I want people to correct me and tell me what the best way to make LSD or LSA is.

i dont really have the patience to explain to you everything wrong with your reasoning, so ill just say that there is not LSD in morning glory or HBWR seeds. perhaps there are ergotamine precursors if that.

stop doing what youre doing and pick up a chemistry book or go outside or some shit before you kill yourself or end up in jail

>Trying to make it so I can sell it to dealers

I don't shit where I eat and use the stuff I make.

No harm done. Idk if the book told you it was lsd or lsa. You essentially just extracted the lsa from the morning glory seeds. Lsd production is something that involves a high level of skill in synthetic organic chemistry to make. Not to mention the hard-to-get chemical supplies.

The book said it was LSD. But I suppose everyone calls LSA LSD which caused people to accept LSA as LSD and then LSA is just pure shit.

Gotcha. Well you can see LSD is out from this thread. But you could still sell that to some dumb kids and say it's something else. I mean you're not out much money anyways.

Lsa isn't shit. It'll give you a trip. Idk much about lsa id look it up on wiki and erowid