Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

I drive an 2003 Cobra convertible. 2,000 hp. Several mods. I hate to boast, so I don't post my mods list. Old car, but very, very fast. Can dust lambos and GTRs.

Plastic interior, but bitches only see the outside when I fly by. They say convertibles are for women, but I think I'm feminine enough man to drive one.

What do you drive, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2007 porsche cayman bought it will 50k miles for 20k great deal and it's really fun to drive

You expect me, or anyone else for that matter, to believe, you, to own a 03 cobra pushing 2,000hp?
Lol

Nice, but not faster than my Cobra. I said fast cars.

Yes, it's boosted. Super Charger. Twin turbo. 2,000hp at the rear wheels. 5,000lbs of torque. Car is old and I come off as a douche bag (I've been told), I know, but it's the truth. Will upload pic of the engine bay soon. Make my mods list. Will post.

>Super Charger
>Twin Turbo
>"it's boosted"
Tell me more OP, please. Enlighten me.

Oh jesus I can literally smell the insecurity. Didnt your feelings get hurt enough in the last thread?

You're such a fucking faggot holy shit. "Bitches only see the outside"

You're part of the reason everyone calls Mustang drivers bitches, coming from someone with an '01 GT.

nigga aint got the meat out back, the chassis setup, nor even the fmic's. facepalm.jpg go back to ricetown faggot

How are these in term of fun? Thinking of picking up a new model Cayman S somewhat soon.

Man I fucking love terminators. Shame this is a bait post.

2000 hp would twist that cheesy lightweight tinfoil piece is shit into a knot.
Those are some of the most structurally insignificant cars ever made.

>GT.

Not faster than my Cobra. I gotta a eaton SC. What do you have, a crusty v8? I'll own you son.

You put a SC and it has turbo? That isn't even possible...

2006 Saturn Ion 2.2 pushing 140hp. Mods include rugs, steering wheel cover, and window tint.

What are you talking about, kid? IMHO you can fuck off. Just envious you don't own a super snake cobra like me.

Oh but it is... only Cobras with forged internals like mine can handle it. Compiling mod list. After that I'll post a pic of the engine bay.

>envious of a shitbox mustang with a delusional owner
Yeah Ill go and cry in my garage that actually houses nice Cars.

>2000hp
>5000ft/lbs of torque
>supercharged, boosted, and twin turbo
hows middle school buddy

It is possible, it's called compound boost. But OP is baiting. They came from the factory with an Eaton supercharger, and among the highest spenders, compound boosting them is common. But OP is full of shit.

Which is a shame, because I really love the terminator cobras.

>Yeah Ill go and cry in my garage that actually houses nice Cars.

BS. Post pics fag

Not super fast, but it's the quickest car I have owned. A 2002 Focus SVT. It will lose to most cars off the line, but they are amazing at cornering. It is a lot of fun to drive and sounds great when you hit the throttle.

yeah i have a suberu that pushes 1million horsepower, i got it built by my uncle that works at sega

My saturn ion is so fast I once got a ticket for 32 in a 25

seeIt's possible, you retard.

OP here. Posting pics soon, fggt. Already did in the last thread. Just making new pics and compiling expensive, fast mod list. Will post soon.

Now, post a pic of your shit box and contribute or GTFO.

OP here. It's not an 03 or 04 though. You made a mistake. I'll own you.

ITT: People who don't know shit about cars
>you cant boost a car that's supercharged.

I get it. You're making fun of the cobra dude for posting the same thread over and over for two days. Welp, Sup Forums is a fast moving thread and /o/ can be kind of boring, so he's just trying to have a conversation. Hell, at least he's not lying about what he's got.

And I'm not cobra dude, just sticking up for him cuz he's cool and a veteran

Yeah just my little ol' Yaris, use it for getting groceries, it's got 5000 horsepower, no torque cuz had to make room for all the horsepowers, twin-superturbos, drift-tuned AWD, cupholder right on the steering wheel for easy access, considering just swapping that out for my logitech wheel, way more responsive IMO.

not faster than my saturn ion

What did you do OP, junk the terminator pile o shit, and go big turbo LS like a good little cuck? Or is this bait?

bet my saturn ion can beat you

>And I'm not cobra dude

Sure

>inb4 nice but my Cobra is still fast :^)

>2,000 hp

that shit would send you back in time. or at least shred the tread off your tires.

How much hp does that wing add?

2010 infiniti G37x sedan w shit ton of after market parts, dual intakes entire exhaust system, flame decals

saturn ion killing it

Not OP, but the Hellion turbo kit does twin charge the car, and deliver about 1000 rear wheel horsepower, but that is the extreme max for stock internals.

No time stamp. Area? Location? Lets meet and race for pink slips. With twin turbos and a super charger, my Cobra will dust you. Don't let the age, plastic interior, and ragtop fool you.

A compound boost isn't really the same, because the turbo is doing most of the job. Technically, you can run a compound boost without a supercharger.

2000 horsepower.... lel

thats not really a sports car, its nice tho

>stock internals.

OP here. I got forged, chomed lined internals. I posted about it in the last thread I made.

Oh, about 350. It actually expands into the body onto the ground, so as to generate more downforce.

my garage 3 years ago. sold the M3 shortly after getting the Porsche

2016 mazda cx-5 grand touring. it's a pretty good car, it leaves me satisfied and smiling. it's at least fast enough to get onto the interstate safely.

>2016
>not using a carbon fibre-polymer alloy

Do you even care about cars

OP here. That's a cool, nice setup. Almost as believable as my old yet fast Cobra. Thanks for sharing.

- OP 03 Cobra vert owner. Post everyday to boast about my new old purchase.

My brand new bugatti will shred all of you, just washed it today

Yeah mines stage 2 so thats actually gonna happen. Give you timestamp in 5.

You should drive it to the bottle depot

I recognize this from GTA V, you fakester

OP here. I see you got a turbo porchse, but my Cobra has turbos AND a super charger. Gotta confuse the engine, RIGHT BABE?

>posts thread every week
>claims 2000hp
>never posted mod list

Fuck that. Spent a lot of time and liver cells on those bottles. Worth more to me than the car.

Oh yeah totally dude. Look at all those lines on the picture. That's totally your car nigger!................................

Not fast, but it's fun.

My car op. A real 1200 horsepower car. 540 cubic inch big block on a 2 stage 500 horse shot of spray.

fake
lmao pathetic

>supercharged, twin turbo

>Cobra actually believes he can win

>Thinking this discussion is about modding for a PC game.

>shot of spray.

OP here. I may have a super charger and twin turbos on my stang, but NOS is cheating. No respek on your name.

KEK!!! No I just died. This nigga thinking he can twin turbo and supercharge his fuckin car
>pic related my car
>not fast but I love it

Ok Im starting to think this is a troll. Nobody can be THAT stupid... Right guys?

My 2012 Civic Hybrid gets 44 MPG and can routinely go 80 on the highway. Also I have a GF.

holy shit, you're a faggot

well hey, that's fair
you do you man, you do you

Pic related my car
2005 mustang convertible
Mint condition
Not the fastest cuz not many mods yet
>fucking loud exhaust
>ram air intake
>that's it so far just got it about three months ago

>IMPLYING 80 IS FAST.
TOP KEK

it gets 1 boi power

Faggots

jesus you're fucking stupid

this post is /o/ gold

Not OP, but Detroit 8V92 and 12V71 engines had optional turbos feeding the supercharger.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

what does posting the modifications done to the car in a list form have to do with video games, moron?

he's not implying it's fast. he's saying it gets good mpg while being able to reach a speed that is suitable for highways without issue. triggered?

Usually would bash someone for driving this but it made me laugh so keep on keepin bruh

99 Eclipse GSX HX40 Turbo Walboro fuel pump Evo IX injectors AMS FMIC HKS 272/272 cams 6 bolt bottom swap Manley pistons and rods Turbo back exhaust cat delete

Your dad likes being a faggot while your mom is asleep.

Lol...at least my car is real, and not just some b8 some summerfag troll is posting up.

I literally don't care what you do, you will never get 2000hp in that car

Perfect car.
To throw a grenade into when the self important asshole faggot speeds by in it.

>being this triggered

This was my ride while my fucking 2011 M3 was being ass raped by Armenians with a supercharger.

Am I the only one that you know.... Fuckin Kek faggot fake af

kia?

I wouldn't mind tongue bashing your mom's anus in that car.

Lmao OP confirmed faggot

op is trolling that faggot op always posting his cobra vert

It's a Nissan Leaf you fucking idiot

You shouldn't put energy drinks in your intake

Your dad gets a bit autistic around me. He drops to his knees quick for me.

hey you god damn nigger I will fuck you and your dog.