Drank this at 10:20pm ama

Drank this at 10:20pm ama

Why are you such a degenerate?

Buckle up, strap in, grab your ankles, and bite the pillow.

You gon be high as shit for days nigga.

I am redy 4 da fredy

Amount of DXM in it?

And contrary to , you might be alright. I fucked up on my first DXM trip and drank 3 and a half bottles of pic related.

I cannot explain to you how horrifying that was. My body just felt..wrong for lack of a better word.

It was 5oz of Delsym, so I'm assuming its at least 888mg of Hbr but its the poly whatever kind

Yeah I fully resized my mortality after messing with it too much. I don't enjoy it anymore at all.

Same.

This shit honestly made me consider staying sober my whole life. Only thing I can accurately remember from that night was that at one point I vomited in my mouth and had to crawl my way to the bathroom which took like 3 minutes. Just thinking about this shit makes me want to die.

haha, Yeah it got to the point where every time I did it I would think "holy shit, if I'm this fucked up then my brain is going to tell my heart to stop beating, I'm going to die from robitussin. How fucking embarrassing"

I've never tripped super hard, i think the max i went was around 700 mg but i enjoyed it. Vision felt almost slow mo, very relaxed feeling even though heart rate was up. Music sounded great, light euphoria.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What is in this bottle?

Speak English fuckhead.

Why did you decide to do polistirex

Check the bottom for markings.

>Just got the internet last week

Also weed plus dxm is amazing. The stuff is pretty bad for you though so limit your trips if you do like it.

Just has recycling symbol. Some other guy in another thread said it was non-codeine cough syrup, but could it possibly contain DXM?

I can't stand the stuff. Only tried it once. I took a box of Coricidin in HS. Worst trip of my life. I spent what seemed like an eternity staring into a mirror. I'm not sure why.

It's right up there with Salvia for me as worst high ever. At least Salvia goes away quickly.

I've had some bad trips but this shit is honestly just demonic in my eyes. Last time I ever tripped on I did something like 1100mg and I swear on my life I nearly thought myself into death. Kept freaking out and feeling like there was a pressure on my chest that kept getting harder and harder until it felt like my ribs were shattering.

Didn't get that bad for me. But it felt like I was forgetting to breath. I had to focus on breathing. Dumb shit.

there was no robutussin