Talk me out of suicide Sup Forums

Talk me out of suicide Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms
youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

pls no

Hitler killed himself. You don't want to be like Hitler do you..?

are you german?

i politely decline

You're gonna die a virgin no matter when you die

You have the whole rest of your life ahead of you, If you're thinking of killing yourself now shit can ONLY get better.

Even though sometimes it may seem like people don't like you they probably do. Most, if not all of these people would be devastated if you did it.

Don't do it OP. 2/10, bad decision.

Who said I was a virgin?

To a well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

Do it.

Face it. Your body is a hot pocket. It's a living, breathing hot pocket full of chemicals and juices.

Lift some fucking weights faggot. Get the chemicals flowing. Manipulate those chemicals and use them to your advantage. We all hate this place. This world is so fucking tragic and lacking. Everyone is a shitty, disgusting, animal, including me and you.

But we can beat this game. Lift weights and use testosterone to your advantage. It's a hack, but it's a way out. Use music to motivate yourself. Or use drugs, or use coffee to motivate yourself, it doesnt matter, just look down that fucking tunnel. What do you see?

WHAT DO YOU SEE BITCH

The longer you live the more chances there are of something amazing happening to you

If you kill yourself the Jews win.

If you want to die you obviously don't give a shit. Because if there is anyone who loves you, you don't give a fuck about them.
So instead of killing yourself, why don't you just get the fuck out? Leave the basement, leave the house, leave the country. Go on an adventure, spend your time doing something awesome. Like tracking down some terrorists, go be James Bond! Kill a shark with a harpoon! Danger? Fuck that. You were going against 100% death rates before, you're being safe now. Fuck everything, man, the world is your oyster.
Sometimes I wish i was suicidal, I'd pull the barrel out of my mouth and point it in the air, start a revolution, LIVE. Move to Barcelona, hit the bars, bang the chicks, STDS? Who gives a shit?
And then when I'm done, maybe I wouldn't want to kill myself. Because I've seen how truly beautiful this world is.

This

you were born too late to explore the world
you were born too early to explore the galaxy
but you were born just in time to explore dank memes

Dont tell me what to do faggoto

yo u got this from this image

youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms

Not worth it OP

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

You'll never get to be an officer of the SS when the fourth reich finally comes if you suicide, OP

Get some Ben and Jerrys and gorge yourself, youll feel better trust me

You don't want us to convince you not to kill yourself OP. You weren't going to do it anyway, you're just a faggot that wants some sympathy and kind words. You know what OP? Before today I didn't know you existed, you were worth absolutely 0 to me. However, now, I do wish you would just kill yourself you fucking attention whore.

Stick a grenade up your anus.

ill be ur friend or any friendless fag here friend

kik 3guss

You can't talk anyone out of suicide tbh. If you can talk someone out then they were never gonna kill them myself imo

Our thoughts can be terrifying. Your mind can be your best friend and your enemy, making you think either happy thoughts or painful and dark thoughts.

Then he is going to want to kill himself for being a fat piece of shit like you.