Native syndicate

Native syndicate

kys

Fuck your self ns for life

I.P for life white aint right

lmao canadian gangs. what do you guys do, jay walk all day?

What coon concern is this?

Nah have sex with your mom and your whole family tree

Yo, native syndicate guy... can you tell me anything about the teenage gang called 'One Hunna'? It seems to be mostly native kids.

NS is full of soft ass wannabes. They've tried to recruit white people lol they've literally never done shit. Is that pic you little boy? You don't even have your patch you fucking faggot.

Fuck that man i'm full bread native

Fuck bro ever sick that's my cousin mlahhhh

what a pathetic excuse for a native your people should be ashamed of you i bet they wish they didn't share a drop of your blood go fuck yourself you pussy

Should I add a cover letter on my resume? Also, I've got a Bachelor's in Chemistry--is that enough to get my foot in the door?

Fuck I.P

Fuck you you piece of shit Native. Your people don't deserve to live, all you do is walk the streets like drunks and cause problems.

goes to show retards of all cultures think they're gangsters

Kill yourself shitstain. Go pass out in a bus shack somewhere. You are a leech sucking on white societies tit. Do the world a favour and off yourself. Fucking indians are all criminal druggie alcoholics. You realize that everyone looks down on you right? Not just white people. It's because you are too fucking stupid to do anything with your lives. Of course you are in a gang, it's only natural that a shit stain scum bag retard would have nothing better to do than get drunk and high. Fucking waste of life. PLEASE kill yourself.

Literally the last gang I would be afraid of is natives. There is not a criminal/drug user/alcohol drinker grey area its just falldown drunks of the people that escaped the cycle and fit decently into society but certainly not thugs.

Fuck them all man /Z/

your either asking me for change or working under me those is no im a g alternative that why you don't even see picture of these natives hitting 30 years old.

Lol i bet i will make more money than you will in your life time

Couldn't agree more. Fucking neechies. We give them free education and yet they still end up homeless and asking for money whenever I'm downtown. Fuck everything about the native population.

You just made my point your like 13 in a few years you'll be asking me for change outside of walgreens.

are you fucking 14? take off that bandana faggot you're making a bad name for all of our people

underag b&

I'm 17 nigga I sell acid bitch i make more than you so don't give me that i will ask for change and shit lol and don't fuck around

quit acting like a compton nigger, youre ancestors were fucking hunter gatherers. Get your own culture you stupid fucking neech

Gotta be 18 to use the site faggot, fuck outta here

Typical white people.

did you hear that gaiz? he's 17 he sells acid watch out we've got a bad mother fucker here he might shoot you with his paintball gun

keklze I know so many people that have retied off selling acid and raised a family. Like I said 4-5 years youll be in jail for a good long time which is why scum has 3 baby mommas by 21 y/o.

Think you're cool? You look like a faggot with a diaper around your mouth. Get a job you fucking lowlife degenerate

cute :3 no one is impressed

Damn these white people got so butt hurt

You don't sell acid
You sell analogous chemicals that you bought off the internet, repackaged as a grand 60s experience
Or you're buying it from someone who does it before reselling it, which makes you almost as dumb as your customers.

Well he said i had a paint ball gun showed him what i had nigga

i like you my nigga

dont go to kfc tomorrow

My shit is pure motherfucker i use my a test kit and shit

The only butt that will hurt is yours when you end up in prison where you belong. Fucking criminal shitstains make me sick

Lol your probly some old 55 year old white man mad that i make more money and have a good fucking time doing it

>I'm 17 nigga

seeya later sport. come back when you have a heck to give.

Fun fact: tests kits test for a wide range of analogous chemicals, what with actual honest to god LSD being nearly extinct in north american markets
your kit is testing positive cuz it's testing for everything every dumb shit sells as LSD

For those of you who dont know, in Canada we call these goofs. Now you know. Call them it and feel better.

oh you packin g you had to sho them wassup NP nigga

Smh..

You guys ain't shit. Try Chicago, nigga. Go front there and see how tough you are.

Goof syndicate.

Yeah nigga im packing because white people say shit on the internet but if they faced me in real life they would be leaving the street in a body bag.

>got some lsd a few months ago
>real lsd
>couldn't wait to trip again so only waited 2 days
>absolutely wasted it

I knew i would, too, and i just couldn't stop myself.

chiraq nigga our hood is the hoodest hood in the hood nigga sheeiiiit

Was it? You sure? You lucky, man.
rc's aren't bad, not by any means, but the ones that you get from dudes instead of simply ordering yourself from a reputable source are always just the cheapest ones underdosed.

Dis native nigga would be dirt

Damn these white people take a long time to type

bet you the kid wasn't smart enough to strip the exif data...

what is this i dont even

Hey dats my cuzin fuk

Of course I'm sure.

Acid is still around. It comes from UK, not produced domestically much anymore. You have to know someone in the festival scene. If you know someone in the heady festival scene they can find it.

Sad days though, I used to be able to just ask weed dealers back when I was a kid.

>makes threats on the internet
>because he's too pussy to do shit irl
>hurdur muh native sydicate

fucking chugs go back to first nations

Sup Forums automatically strips the exif data now. moot didn't want to wait for the first instance of some girl on Sup Forums getting killed by a btard rapist.

Fuck you and your cousin you little bitch.

bread
bred
still a chug

That's a shame. Could have had one less gun/dumbass on the streets.

The gun isn't on the streets. If you think this kid does anything you are hilarious. Probably his dad's for home defense.

Hahahaha. Natives. Didn't we white people wipe you out a century or two ago? What are you still doing around here?

is this the gang sign you have to make when you leave LA and move to alaska?

Does this mean OP is a beaner?

All I wanna say is thank you non-natives for paying your taxes so that AANDC can give money to my band. I was able to get my school paid for and a bachelors in business. Oh yeah thanks for the free medicine, dental and me able to get tax free everything on Rez

Hey ever chilll out fuk sniff sum glue

Oh who are you kidding? Natives can't do those things. Too stupid and drunk all the time. Go back to the rez.

Guns in manitoba are easier to get illegally than legally. People don't buy guns for home defense here because of the laws. I Also doubt his daddy is around.

You really live in a rez? Which rez? I can't imagine anyone willingly living on a rez. They are all like shitty trailer parks with methheads and drunks. Like an unfunny version of trailer park boys.

op is prob from 204
any of these wanna be gangsters wouldnt last a day in la or some shit.

Sure thing "gangsta". Your entire outfit is a joke.

Are you seriously that dumb? They're are two reserves in Vancouver with malls and shit that you can shop in.

Canada doesn't have gangs. Just people saying sorry, and shit.

Dude, Natives don't have money. Don't make us laugh.

more money than you lmao

>bachelors in anything
>living on the rez
haha, good one
the reason folks go to uni is get out of the rez, not go back.

youre all dumb fags.. IP NS RA alll you remand gangsters... whatever the niche gang youre in youre all idiot... you guys shoot your own family and people over drugs that you sell to your own ppl on your reserves. pathetic. kys. all you reserve gangsters deserve to die. disgrace to your dying heritage.

That's impossible, I'm white. We have all the money. I bet you I could buy you as a slave. A cute little Native slave.

You've obviously never seen what can happen when two people try to pass through a door at the same time and they each begin insisting that the other go first. The snow turns red with blood.

I'd I say I lived on a reserve? No said I can get tax free everything on a Rez. You're not too bright are you?

prove it faggot show us all 6 of your hunned dollar bills g

Racist gangs, not what our people need. really

TOO MUCH SORRY >ยง

Not even i bet your on welfare.

I bet you this dumb native can't even count to 100.

Welfare? Hah! Funny. That's a service for blacks, mexicans, and natives like you. I work for my money.

I have way more money nigga i bet you work at 7/11

Lol i ain't on welfare. I bet your a prostitute

Again, native people don't have money...just booze.

1323 4 lyf

this guy lives in fucking MANITOBA and hes acting like this? HAHAHAHAHAH

holy shit op..come to south carolina. i beg you bruh. you will clam the fuck up when you see a black person for the first time. LOL

prove it LOL pics and time stamp lets see your $360 if it will fit in frame lol

White people don't need to do that. I've fucked some natives though. Probably fucked your mother. Don't worry, I wore a condom because she's a dirty cunt.

And your mom

working is another form of slavery, so basically you just said you can own your own native slave, while admitting you are a slave.

none of us should be fighting each other, we're all slaves to the system. We should be fighting the old farts who run this shit hole, throw them out, along with their fake monopoly money. Build a system based on humanity, regardless of color, where we all live as brothers free with mutual respect. Quit playing their game by fighting, it only fuels their system more.

Oh shet