Taking a break off of League, gonna play some good ol' Spoderman. What are you fags playing tonight?

Taking a break off of League, gonna play some good ol' Spoderman. What are you fags playing tonight?

Pokemon blue

Had a foursome. Played Indy Heat, Gauntlet II, Mario Kart and Goldeneye.

Nothing right now. But nice game.

blue is god tier
that's one sexy foursome, which mario kart brah?

The NES Spiderman with the sinister six. Time to kill yourself newfag.

Playing your mums pussy like a fiddle.

ive never actually seen anyone shit talk PCs. this is strange to me.

Arcade's Revenge is a much better Spier-Man game on the Genesis in my book.

Well I just beat DK Country 2 with my girlfriend. Im calling it a night for now.

Just played NES and N64 with 3 bros.

You've obviously never been to 8 c-h-a-n. They hate PC Masturbators like you.

omg I remember this game.

Dota

HArd as fuck, but the Spider-Man levels are really fun. I wish they made an entire game of that. Well I guess they did with This one, but its glitchy as fuck.

Got adventure island for the snes. I remember renting one for the nes all the time as a kid, so I'm excited to see how this one is.

I've been in one of the biggest arcades in the USA for over 5 hours.

Planning to go to one of the last battletech centers soon as well.

Pics or it never happened

Ya'll a bunch a scrubs.

Dubs: the game

I spend all my time randomly selecting games from the emulator list I have. I think I am going to run through all the Donkey Kong games over the next few days in between work.

D-d-d-d-d-duel!

the way I see it, PCs are superior, but the people who go around parroting it with their "HURR PEECEEE MASTERRACEE" are kissless virgins

There you go pal, Galloping Ghouls in Illinois. Look them up.

Is emulating pretty easy? Do you use a controller? How would one get started?

You activated my trap card! The Dubious Dubs. Which if i roll dubs lets me win this entire thread!

Is this the spiderman game where P2 is the punisher? If not, wtf game am I thinking of?

*galloping ghosts

Damn I'm out of it today.

Tony Hawk's Underground

most underrated game in the series. my cotton picking nigger

Random Game of Thrones RPG (not the tell tale game) Reviews say trash, but I tend to like trash games, and I'm trash.

mah nigga, thug1 and thug2 were my shit

Wut

Thread destined for greatness with these dubs, right?

What other cartridges you got for the Mega Drive?

Quit League for good tonight, selling my account soon. Enjoying the rest of the night finishing up the last case in Ace Attorney 2 and probably going to finish up my run of SoTN later.