First buy, how'd I do. $25 for 2 grams

First buy, how'd I do. $25 for 2 grams

ripped off

You could get $5 a gram lmao

"2 grams" for $25?

I'm havin a gud laff m8

Depends. Where are you? Do you live in a medical state?

No. I live in Louisiana

Where I live 2 for 25 isn't bad but that doesn't look like 2.

weight that stem after, nigger you got one gram for 25 bucks thats a rip off even in nawlins

Well that's just one big. I got the rest in a pill bottle. Just finished grinding

Looks like half a gram.

Thats not a bad price

What this user said

Nug

not bad.

also smoked for the first time in a while today. have fun

25 bucks to be a faggot. Good job

Where? Here in Lafayette a gram goes for about 15-20

Good price op there was this one guy in europe that got 2 grams for 70$ a couple days ago

I assume he got more than what's in the pic

mah nigga you need to start smoking this stuff...

Here's all of it

Lake charles

Looks like Crap weed for a Crap price man. Unless you're in the northern reaches or somewhere far from a legal state/the cartel you got mondo fleeced

next time try harder and get a full blown 8th for 25 bucks

It looks good but that's like .7

Good kush over extracts all time day.

Oh man. Seems like you just got ripped off.

not all of it silly

You don't know a lot bout ganja eh m8?

is that shatter? don't know anyone who sells that

Yeah why?

well at least compared to where i live, you got ripped off. but if thats the only dealer you know then oh well what can you do? either pay shitty prices or dont buy weed

just curious

dabs are the crack form of weed

stoner from louisiana also reporting in, is that really that bad for new orleans? i lived there for 2 years and the price of weed varied so much i stopped giving a fuck

and its all i smoke. all i could ever want

i can get weed up in shreveport for $10-15 a g

id pay that price if i didnt have any, but better deals can always be had. depends how low you wnna go. now i grow my own

i mean i couldnt even get an oz under 240 but i know what you mean and i wish i was doing the same

op, ive been smoking for 8 years. That stuff actually looks real good. Covered in tric's. 25$ for 2 grams of that (if its actually 2g, isn't the best deal, but its not horrible. I'd be happy if I were you.

no way fam youve no clue

depends on the strain. anons that pay a nickle only getting the run of the mill shit. also doesnt look like 2 g. could be the picture though.

can you tell me what chemical butane hash oil is?
tell me that shit is safe to smoke

buy an ounce
sell 3/4 for whatever u paid for it
keep 1/4 for free

Last time i bout from him it was the same price. he said the strain was girl scout cookies last time, he didnt say what this one was called.

we use co2 now but when we used butane, it purged for a week at about 105 f

i know what im doing, you obviously dont

not a bad deal. did they tell you which strain it is? I'm currently smoking lemon haze and granddaddy purple

Doesn't look like any of the good stuff I've ever had. I prefer sativas so I could be biased. In my experience the good stuff has more trichromes than that, and looks like it's dusted in fine power snow.

I can get it at 10 a g in Atlanta

meant to link this to you

Does it break the "I barely get high because I smoke all day every day" rut?

cmon over user, ive got ounces here we can compare

nah, last time it was girl scout cookies. sticky as all hell.

ive never been in that rut. and im in my 50s now so evolve or get left behind,. kids.

Best and totally original b8

Op here, kinda lied about the whole first buy thing, second time buyer. same price tho.

why don´t americans just smoke hash instead of weed? Isn´t it much cheaper?

because we're stubborn dummies

Naw op thats some dank ass shit. And looks to be a blunt worth. You didnt get ripped off that bad. just 5 bucks

dont got any papers, boutta just smoke out of a soda can

i think you got 0.2g instead of 2g
one gram = $10
ain't shit you can do about it now
try making a lung out of a 2litter soda and a bread bag, it will make each hit count

please refer to the image of the pill bottle that was posted previously

Nawwww lmao pls dont , for me. Broo get a water bottle. make a hole in it and put a straw in it. or just leave it a hole. and then take the cap off and put foil on it. poke holes. ya get the rest. mouth on hole or straw to inhale. cans are bad for ya

About to smoke some fine ass bowls. How about a good ol traditional stoner thread?

This is what i can get for about 5 euros, most of it is already missing and it makes for 7-10 blunts or like 4 really heavy ones.

Weed is also like 2 euros a gram in spain lol, you guys pay wayyy too much for that shit

$15 here

yeah, sounds liek a better idea. i got a big ass simply lemonade jug that i just killed.

why don't americans like hash? for me a good hash is bater that a good kush. pic related, i'm about to roll up this bad boy

brazilian?

yep

they don´t have it available or are too stubborn to actually produce it. I still like the weed high better though, hash makes your head heavy af if you smoke alot

Never pay more than $10 a gram lmao

Where the fuck do you live that it's 5$ a gram? I live in Vancouver and it's 10$.

It's just less abundant, harder to find.

de que estado? 15 por grama, tá louco?

That's $10 at most

where do you live?

I hate dealers
>"I'm omw bro"
>3 hours later
>"Yo I'm leaving now"
I need to find a professional or move to a legal state

If your from Louisiana and in a alternate universe that's 2 grams. You would of done good. I doubt it's more than a gram however therefore you were fucked.

Rio. Na real isso aí é metade de uma missão de R$50. Escrevi errado no outro post

Pretty crystals, but it looks dry as hell. Just save up a little and buy enough to keep in a sealed jar for a few months.

Chicago, I wanna say dabs are more common

You guys wanna see a pretty bud?

An 8th for 25. Where in the fuck do they do that at user?

>Live in Washington
>Walk into Store (One Every Few Blocks)
>$10/g if you buy in Small quantities
>No Waiting to hear back from your Guy
>No Annoying Dealers

pegou na boca? no meu estado isso é mal servido pra 25 reais. eu pego 50g de prensado por 60 reais, isso da tua foto tem no máximo 7g

Sim, é do Borel

Next time just go down to the weed store and buy it. It's like $10 a gram for really good weed.

It's perfectly safe with a vacume purge, you dip

i'm from brazil, but i went to chicago once. i smoked a very good hybrid there with a friend from my uncle, than i ate a nice chicago's pizza.
good memories...

I used to go up to Olympia and do drugs
It's the same as California is for me
The dealers are even more coveinent than the club

yes, it's diferent. it's just my personal taste. i like to smoke for relaxing in my room or for enjoy a couple beers, so i don't mind the heavy head effect

lol. oc

No One Responds
Post it Anyway

>smoke solvents or get left behind

yeah no thanks. crackhead.

Damn straight. I have better weed lol

Almost as long as my hand, 10 or so grams, over 8 months slow cured. Work of art

I've seen worse uses for dubs...
Tiem to go smoke...

Anyone ever been addicted and quit? Is it hard?