/NBA/ GENERAL: UNDEFEATED EDITION

YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE UNDEFEATED.

WELCOMED: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

NOT SO FAST:
Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics
Brooklyn Nets
Charlotte Bobcats
Chicago Bulls
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Detroit Pistons
Golden State Warriors
Houston Rockets
Indiana Pacers
LA Clippers
LA Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Miami Heat
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
New Orleans Hornets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
Orlando Magic
Philadelphia Sixers
Phoenix Suns
Portland Trail Blazers
Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
Toronto Raptors
Utah Jazz
Washington Wizards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Lm3M4EYfk
youtube.com/watch?v=D3i4LgeOH4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ofbPxT-CN_U
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8mbs9d_so
boston.cbslocal.com/2016/06/24/danny-ainge-on-toucher-rich-celtics-certainly-not-done-making-moves-after-trade-less-draft/
instagram.com/p/BHCqCGfhBch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wizards

It's really dawning on me how much chicago will suck this year. I think Rose tearing his whatever was the worst sports thing to ever happen to me

Cavsbro reporting. Who /513/?

i think kobe is top 2 all time desu

The only reason people even think Kobe is top ten is because the media shoved him down our throats. If you rank Kobe above Shaq you don't know what you're talking about.

Where is the brazilian bandwaggoner?

>undefeated
>had 30 defeats

ME TOO AND I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SHITCAGO. He was so much fun to watch

high test master race, vanilla version

MJ
KAJ
Magic
Russell
Bird
Wilt
Kobe
Duncan
Lebron
Hakeem

I have Shaw top 12 at worst, he was GOAT for 3-4 years but his team hopping and lack of work ethic, I can't put him top 10. Try watching basketball

unironically the worst list I've ever seen desu

I hope to god that's unordered, otherwise... dear lord.

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Boston picked the third best player in the draft?

Reading the draft grades about Boston is completely bipolar. Some give A+ best draft in years, others give Cs and DS and say worst draft of the year. I'll wait until it pans out, but I think they did a

Im picturing you as some 12 year old who loves kobe and thinks its cool to say all the old players are better than current ones. Thats what this list tells me anyways

let's agree to disagree

27, grew up in LA

big kobe fan (you got me) but bigger earvin fan

another ring for bron bron and i think he leapfrogs to 5 or 4

are we using this as the new general?

>Charlotte Bobcats
>New Orleans Hornets
What's it like being in 2008?

>laker fan

Yeah nah I live in LA and you laker faggots have seriously the worst opinions. You all live in the past and don't dish out credit when it's due

SIXERS GET:
Trevor Ariza
Patrick Beverley
2017 2nd round

ROCKETS GET:
Nerlens Noel
2018 2nd round

Who says no?

undefeated in what? most dicks sucked?

yes yes yes

The rockets? That's a horrible deal:

>76ers get a hard nosed defense first pg and a swingman two seasons removed from a Max contract
>rockets get a giant question mark who may be athletic, but at best is an average centre

i really wish this bitter old nigger would just drop dead

>living in la
>not being a laker fan

I recommend you kiss your sister and never @ me again

>The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling. But they are not stops on some linear timeline in grief.

Future MVP. Screencap this post.

Honestly bostons picks are hard to read for me. They dont look great but I will have to wait and see how they actually pan out.

he has 3 years before he starts to decline due to age

Why this nigga so shiny im finna tell his ass to take a bath crusty ass nigga

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Lm3M4EYfk

>that valet parking jacket

He's 19 though.

Paul/Rivers
Redick/Crawford/Wilcox
Parsons/Mbah a Moute/Johnson
Griffin/Johnson
Jordan/Aldrich

he will always be in my heart

Jesus. Every single player for the Warriors was watching Westbrook instead of Ibaka.

Like what the hell?

throw in corey brewer. I want him off the team.

;)

Worst fucking player in the league last year.

but he's 19

Please Bulls are better without him

OK, Thon. OK.

>Derrick Rose on Joakim Noah: I want him. He knows that. His family knows that

No homo

>His family knows that

We couldn't trade Butler for a good trade on draft night. Thibs and Ainge were being Jews and wanted too much. Thibs offered Rubio and #5 for Butler. While Ainge wouldn't give up next years pick alongside this years one

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=D3i4LgeOH4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ofbPxT-CN_U
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8mbs9d_so

you got da zips tho

Kobe is a lesser MJ. He did nothing inventive, had way more help, and did nothing to change the game. Only reason he's as big as he is is because of the market he played in.

Whatever happened to Rajon Rondo?

Rubio and 5 isn't bad. Rubio is an upgrade from Rose and 5 could have gotten star-potential players like Jamal Murray. Given the situation in Bulls land I'd prefer a Rubio/Murray/Valentine/Portis/Taj to what they have now. Shame they didn't take the deal.

>that first video
>#2
>blocked DJ and CP3 on the same possession

going to the nets

Beverley/Gary Payton II
Harden/McDaniels
Batum/Dekker
Noel/Motiejunas
Capela/Onaku
6th man: Beasley

Ladies and gentleman, your 2016-17 Houston Rockets.

no clue celticbro.

jaylen is very likeable and all but it is too early to say much. they say he has high ceiling, that he did great in the workouts, and that he is very athletic, but he also looks raw in the vids and will probably take time to develop. My expectations for the first year are low.

personally, i liked him better as a character than the other players who were drafted in that range; so I'm fine with us drafting him.

>mfw niggas still dickride Hinkie

Its unheard of for someone that famous to post here, i dont blame them

Since Phoenix is going full long term plan now with projects like Bender and Chriss and a 19-year-old Booker as foundational players, are Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe on the trade market? They're both good enough to net significant assets. Who would want them? I could see Houston going for one of them. Dallas will go for anyone. The Pelicans and Kings always want guards.

What happened to go wizards

i wish a girl would have sex with me

Party van for posting Leticia's nudes

shadow realmed

Bledsoe
Harden
Batum
Beasley
Noel

D'Antoni offense

HYPE

Lakers > Celtics

Dont RT this

all in 216 lets go f.am

who?

>tfw you're the one that made OP's pic the night that game happened

Thanks for the keks, breh.

delete that or face the full raft of the Lakers nation

Holy fuck that chick sucks. She's lucky she looks good enough because if she wasn't blackable she wouldn't be there.

but seriously does he have a "condition" or something? All I can see is another shin bone poking out of the skin.

Anthony Davis (apart from his teeth also) would be a good lookin dude if he didn't embrace that retarded as fuck unibrow. He probably got made fun of for it then as a defense mechanism acted like he kept it on purpose, and has kept the charade ever since.

this is not bad btw

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/06/24/danny-ainge-on-toucher-rich-celtics-certainly-not-done-making-moves-after-trade-less-draft/

Who has a brighter future? The Wolves or the Celtics? Celtics will almost assuredly get the top 3 pick next year because the Nets will be the worst team in the league. They also have a top 5 coach in the league.

The Wolves have KAT. The Celtics would trade their entire starting 5 for KAT.

The Wolves. Top 3 coach, potential GOAT in KAT, 2/3 other potential star players. Who is the star player on the Celtics again......or right, they don't have one.

What game was that? Newfag here only been following nba and lebron for about a year

they said the same about this guy

Literally every lebron poster.

W I N G R A M
I
N
G
S
P
A
N

I usually would help since I loved that game, but no, go fuck yourself

>The Vertical pulls in over 3.7 million views for streaming NBA draft show

/nba/ be like: "Timberwolves are the next great Western conference team, watch out for them, especially KAT. Now let me suck their dick some more."

I (Spurs fan) be like: "Yeah... have you heard of Kawhi Leonard? The Spurs organization." *smirks*

easy (you)s

he's going for that satanic look bruh

>*smirks*

some bimbo puerto rican bitch

gowiz posted a bunch of her nudes and a bj video when he was drunk one day

its on the archive

>THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD STEP TO THE KING

source?

dumb as fuck desu

Kobe is a tier above LeBron and MJ two tiers above LeBron

Curry is perfect though

interesting pattern

instagram.com/p/BHCqCGfhBch/

was lue hiding his power level the whole time?

How many NBA teams would trade their current roster for the best 12 players from the last two Kentucky teams?

KAT/WCS/Dakari
Trey Lyles/Skal
Poythress/Briscoe
Devin Booker/Jamal Murray
Tyler Ulis/Andrew Harrison/Aaron Harrison

who do you think will be the most fun player from this draft to watch? (not necessarily the best player, just most entertaining)