4. Alex Rodriguez, DH (R)
5. Starlin Castro, 2B (R)
6. Chase Headley, 3B (S)
7. Didi Gregorius, SS (L)
8. Aaron Hicks, CF (S)
9. Austin Romine, C (R)

>tfw dead threads

Tickets are $6 for the grandstands lately

Damn, that's sad. My friends and I are going to the Ranger's game tomorrow and we are paying $30+ to sit in the nosebleeds

I think I'm gonna go on Sunday for $8 just to get the Brian McCann bobble head. The subway ride there and back is almost as much as the ticket.

>tfw at least we can look forward to the future

Jake Cave and Brian Gamel have been playing better lately. Should be major league ready. Judge has started hitting home runs regularly too

>tex looking to come back on saturday

Dude is hitting .111 in AAA. His career is done

Will Arod's daughters grow up to be hot?

it's really sad. he probably thinks he's still a prime hitter too lol

>yankees will bench a .300 hitter to let him hit

How much are tickets at the Stadium in general? I haven't been to a game there since '09
>tfw we'll be called bandwagoners in /mlb/ generals once their good, despite the fact that we sticking around for this dumpster fire of a season

I was in the WSox/BSox thread yesterday. Man it was shit. Too much anime, no real women.

I hope we keep that when they get good. No anime here, no shitposters

>i know it's only the 2nd inning, let's blow this game so i can blow you

You can spend as much as you want. I only paid $70 for a ticket to the Angels game and was 5 rows back off first. I've just been picking up tickets off stubhub lately for 10 or so in the grandstand though.

bitch I got things to do while I am at this game
youtube.com/watch?v=t-iKZF0gn3c
youtube.com/watch?v=NCRFuMF4NTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OSJWIo4iowk
youtube.com/watch?v=QgdTlFe3pt0
youtube.com/watch?v=LDyjJXuJgr8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aLfhlQb4Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=P-lEAcprtY4

go yanks

qt posting has became a staple of Yankee threads now, so I can't see that ending any time soon.

Just as long as the bandwagoners don't act as insufferable as the Canadians did, I'll be fine

Whose /atthegame/ right now?

>nunie is a decent hitter
just why/how

>prove you're a real fan

Pinstrips curse. You how many players move to some shit team and start playing better? Send Headley to the Braves and he'll be the MVP

We were sitting next to these two really hot lesbians from Canada one of the Angels games and I've never met anybody who knew more about the Yankees than one of the chicks. I was wearing a Joe D jersey and she could name his batting avg and HR for every year it was so weird compared to the Canadians we get on here

yeah, I already figured as much, just makes me mad thinking about it

Sounds autistic desu. Genuine lesbian are hot though

Good evening, Sup Forums pals! :D

>I'm watching a Yankees game in 2016

tanaka pls

Are you a proxy or is this Panama taking the piss?

Wait until Sunday man

I'm from Panama, but I saved that cool picture from last day.

>Wait until Sunday man

For what?

I made it for you because we know where you're really from. btw anything happening from panthers training camp?

Gay Pride parade is supposed to be huge this year because of the shooting

If was in North Carolina and I was lost and not long from dying of exposure would you give me directions to safety or continue your charade?

>gay pride parade
>hot women

>HE DIDN'T THROW TO FIRST

Hey! Who here has watched the last game against Rockies? It was a great comeback for Yankees! :D

Who /watching2009season/ here?

Anything to distract me from this season

Beltgod

>risp scoring with two outs

What universe is this?

Tie game! :D Go Yankees!

>hey mike. do you think it's possible for a team to win the first 100 game, then lose the next 62?

Keep in mind that it's a Yankees/Twins games. The Twins are legally obligated to fuck up any lead they have

Check it out man, it's better than you would think

Why not a double play putting out Park and the other guy at first base? :s

I'm not a fan of them. I don't have anything against gay people I think the parades are just playing up stereotypes. Not every gay person wants to strap dildos to their head. It's like a black pride parade with them dancing for fried chicken and watermelon.

>Andrew Miller gets traded to the Rangers for top prospects
>Miller helps to lead Rangers to third pennant in 6 seasons
>Rangers are one strike away from winning it all
>Miller blows the save
The shitposting would be other-worldly

>yankees empty their team
>somehow get better
>actually make the world series
>blow the games because no bullpen

>david price is imploding the in the first inning

I think Cashman knew it and baited the Sox into taking him

didi is elite

I'm listening to Francesca about Trump. He's actually redpilled in that.

I think it will be more tame this year since so many people are going but who knows.

Full bases and no outs! Will Yankees score? :)

Are >we going to score or will they go full Red Sox?

that'll do

OFFENSE

What did he say about him

feels like we should be having a 3 run lead tbqh

He thinks Trump's character is just a personae to grab attention and he has the temperament to win. He admits he does have a big ego, however a big ego means he will do everything to improve this country as it'll be a part of his legacy

Beltran doesn't deserve to have this season he's having end without a postseason appearance.

He will make a playoff team. I only worry he'll start to slow down by the deadline and lose trade value.

I wonder what Kay's opinion of him is

this is what I try to tell people

Show them this video. They don't have to watch the whole thing but just a part will show he can temper himself when he needs to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

holy shit lol I figured he had great temperament behind closed doors but this proves he's smart and knows what he's really talking about. thanks for the vid

Sometimes this is what I think bu then I think he's just there to make sure Hillary wins.

Someone needs to tame that wild stallion.

this would probably make me wanna stop getting into politics, and I've been into politics for the most part since I was in my late high school years in 04/05

Maybe you have a point when he initially ran but would someone with a big ego get this far, just to hand it to Hillary? What would Hillary offer that Trump doesn't have?

>What would Hillary offer that Trump doesn't have?

The way the media portrays him, people just think he's an out of touch racist. We know that's not the case and that he's right about a lot of things but people just love being fed what to think.

>No run DMC
>Allow runs

>David Overpriced

Man I'm glad the Yankees didn't sign him. Now the Red cucks are stuck with him. Looks like the Sox Collapse is earlier this year

>defending world series champs

Given how hard Ref hits the ball I'm surprised he doesn't have home runs

Just got home and started watching.

Why did the pitching give up 7 hits?

What would be harder to hit, Miller's sliders or Betances' Curve?

Miller slider, I think.

Betances' curve, because I would have to worry about his 100 mph fastball too

it gone

INSURANCE

>Still activating Tex

For what purpose?

Betances is hitable, far fewer people hit Miller.

welp, gg Yanks

I guess I'll take the fantasy win

>muh loyalty

you can catch up with this dick, meredith

Did anyone forget that he CHOKED his girlfriend then fired eight shots from a GUN?

Rather than giving this guy millions of dollars to throw a ball he should be in jail like the psychopath he is. I've been a Yankee fan my whole life but I'm very disappointed to see them acquire him. There are things bigger than the game and I cannot root for the Yankees if they condone this.

The Dodgers made a smart and ethical decision in passing him up. It hurts me to do, but I have thrown out all my Yankee gear and decided to become a Red Sox or Mets fan (whichever one does better this year)

>we immaculate inning now

but dat chapman swag tho

jesus chapman save some for tomorrow

103 MPH holy fuck

I'm guessing for what he did fr this team, they want to give him one more chance to showcase himself for free agency.

>9 pitches
>3 k's

Calling it now

another decent thread, guys. see ya later true yankfags

REEEEEEEEE

gg

this yankees team just loves being .500

We're going to start losing now, every time >we hit .500 a losing streak starts