/box/ Big Meaty Weekend Edition

All time eastern.

TONIGHT:
Some mediocre at best fights on Telemundo at a mysterious time.

TOMORROW:
5:15 on Showtime

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua takes on Dominic "Trouble" Breazeale in a heavyweight match. They're trying to sell this as a tough fight for Joshua, but he's really just fighting a big meaty tomato can. Expect an early knockout.

9:00 PM on CBS
Keith "One Time" Thurman vs Shawn "Showtime" Porter. No tomato cans here, and at 147 pounds these guys aren't even very meaty. This should be a good match.

11:00 PM on NBC Sports
Justin DeLoach vs Junior Castillo. They're prospects I guess? It's boxing after the better fights are over? I don't even know how to sell this, thank god I'm not in charge of marketing it.

11:00 PM on UniMas
Mike Alvarado vs Josh Torres. You may remember Alvarado from his wars against Brandon Rios. It's the second fight of Alvarado's comeback attempt, and if he can't smash a big league bum like Torres he should retire.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.robinwidget.com/livematches/free-live-video-streaming-boxing-anthony-joshua-dominic-breazeale-other-345036.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anthony Joshua need a nickname. I recommend Jumbo.

Also I think Showtime is just showing the Joshua fight and no undercard. The fights should be starting earlier on Sky Sports giving us even more /box/ to watch.

Nice sport

Canela is a pussy

He's a no good ducking bastard.

>Canelo trying to protect his career by ducking Golovkin

Instead he's damaging his career even more

One time, every time, KOs for life.

This is the man Canela will be fighting
JUST sissy my shit up senpai

Ducknelo

good day of fights. thurman needs to win if he ever hopes to be a real star

Are any of the undercard fights worth watching tomorrow?

Current rumor is that Pacquiao will be fighting Broner. Broner is going to get slaughtered. I can't wait.

Fucking Canelo. I will never spend a fucking penny on this duck. Hes a bully,clear as day. His last THREE fights have been against guys that were significantly smaller than Canelo and guys who used to fight in the fucking lightweight/featherweight divisions. Canelo comes into his fights a goddamn light heavyweight and hes gonna pick on the weakest link in the junior middleweight division. WHY IS EVERYONE DUCKING GOLOVKIN. Is the dude really that fucking scary. Are you fucking kidding me. Is he really that intimidating and frightening. These are GROWN ASS MEN,that are running scared. Oh my god. This is by far the sports WORST era. At a time when the documentation of sports events has reached a new era in boxing. When we could be documenting greats in crystal clear picture. Were filming ducks fightin bums.

I've heard that rumor was started by golden boy's VP and Arum has said it's not true that golden boy is just saying that because they're salty they couldn't get Manny, they're trying to hype up this shit fight
I hope no one buys this shit

Buy it? I might not even bother streaming this charade of a fight.

Yeah but the Mexicans will probably eat that shit up

>18 replies in 4 hours
>6 UIDs
I was right when I said /box/ doesn't exist brah

No offense but you don't know SHIT about /box/

Wait until tomorrow when there is so much boxing talk that your eyes bleed

Anyone else watching these crappy fights on Telemundo?

SHAD UP BLAD

There was a big meaty knockdown on Telemundo

Matching Anthony Joshua up against a terrible American fighter is nationalism at its cruelist.

will mexicans still support canelo?

also, I'm just happy Keith Thurman is finally stepping up. I think he might be the best welterweight in the world, just has to pass the tests.

Keith Thurman could be the next big thing.

SHAT UP BLUD

>They're trying to sell this as a tough fight for Joshua, but he's really just fighting a big meaty tomato can

100% worth streaming the card for Groves vs Murray though, should be a fantastic fight with Joshua vs Breazeale just the cherry on top. Want another look at how good Eubank Jr looks since it looks like he'll be fighting GGG next which would be a great fight. Would never buy the card obviously, classic hearn shitshow aside from Groves Murray but still, will watch with interest.

Wlad/Fury fight is postponed because Fury is a fat lazy gyppo who doesn't really want it and knows he's gonna get heem'd

The first fight was awful, I'd be happy if we never saw the second one.

The only lazy one in the first fight was that pos Slav

Joshua, Eubank, Groves AND Whyte... gotta learn for exams but I HAVE to watch these fights

Can anyone hit me up with a stream for the boxing?

it was probably to avoid ufc 200

>all these GGG cucks
>forgetting that GGG ducked the FUCK out of Ward

What bum is GGG signed up to fight now, Eubanks Jr? GGG should stop chasing Floyd Mayweathers scraps and focus on some real fighters

I'll never understand why people say that, he is clearly injured
he doesn't give a fuck if he loses, I'm pretty sure that he really means it, it's not acting or so

He wants the money, nothing more nothing less. and people who know boxing should know that it's a guaranteed win for Fury, Wlad doesn't know how to beat guys who are taller

>not the same weight class
>ducking
wat

>Canelo
>has never officially weighed at 160
>is now to signed to fight at 154
>ducking

it was ducking because he had the belt GGG wanted, which was a MW belt, is not the same

>le pretend I want to fight to get attention man
this nigger Brit and ward cocksucking is annoying

Mostly shit. Porter has an awful lunge/grab style. Hopefully someone gets ktfo in 5 rounds or less otherwise that fight is gonna be a shitfest.

Joshua fighting another bum. Eubank fighting another bum. Groves/Murray is meh.

British boxing is total shit.

Ward is at lhw you faggot. 15 pound difference. I know British education is shit, but you should know this.

lol, british boxing is the only reason why boxing won't die

someone give me a link please

Is Golovkin a true Kazakh? I read in another thread someone bitching about Milana Vayntreb not being a true Uzbek, that she was actually a Russian. Are people from that region supposed to be more Asiatic looking?

Just like your gf.

He's not damaging it financially. Chicano casuals will keep paying for his fights no matter the quality of opponent. May ducked Paq for five years and it didn't matter to his fans: they just blamed Paq.

he's half Korean

Golovkin's father is Russian and his mother is Korean; Milana has been so americanized that's she is your typical skank from here

oh shit I forgot about all this

Breazeale is a bitch and a D-level, failed football playing journeyman. This will be another highlight real KO for Based Tony.

OI OI LADS

OFF TO TOWN SOON TO WATCH THE BIG BOX

ahh that explains it. I read that GGG is Christian in a 70% Muslim nation.

Oh and Siberian people do look more Asian, like Provodnikov

Let's talk about this fraud /box/ fans

live.robinwidget.com/livematches/free-live-video-streaming-boxing-anthony-joshua-dominic-breazeale-other-345036.html

stream. don't klick this shit if you don't have an adblocker

>Arum has October 15th date on hold for possible Pacquiao return – Crawford, Garcia, Broner possible foes

OI, BREAZEALE. SHAT AP BLUD

Anyone got any food on the go?

What absorbs the force from a punch better, fat or muscle?

Just had my pie and chips. Fancy having a chinky later though.

>conor benn
Why does he kiss his son so much on the lips?

I'm a fucking idiot, that guy is john wayne hibbert, why did I write Conor Benn

eh? Can posts be deleted? I just replied to innocuous post and now it's gone?

Joshua is going sleepy

the guy's still a full time paralegal, despite being an undefeated KO artist and ex-Olympic amateur

is heavyweight boxing really this dead in America?

He is injured you faggot, go suck Klit's clit.

Nice rhyme kid, you got talent.

>KO artist
kek did you see his fight with Mansour? Breazale is just another size babby boxer, he's worse opposition than Charles Martin. It will end early and hilariously.

What time is Joshua's ringwalk scheduled for?

Dylan white

Ayyy boi

Reminder that there are literally no good amerifat heavyweights and Anthony 'Black Jesus' Joshua will BTFO this lump in 3 rounds.

half 10 britbong time blad

You can delete your own posts unless you make a thread, can't delete your own thread

He's been fighting nothing but crappy opponents. I don't recognize a single opponent on his record. It's no wonder he's still got another job.

I hope Crawford gets the fight and beats Pacquiao's ass.

He got a robbery against Fred Kassi.To put things into perspective, Hughie Fury was winning every minute of every round against Kassi just a few months back and he wasn't even in good health.

Pac would destroy Crawford

Don't be ridiculous my man.

I'm not being

daily reminder that despite provodnikov being one of the toughest men on the planet, who literally cannot be dropped, he also has 2 (Two) degrees.

he's tougher, and smarter than you.

>state of this fight

>pretend I want to fight

Like GGG did with Ward when he called everyone at 168 out?

Ward is fighting Kovalev in November, who is GGG fighting? He's still chasing Floyd Mayweathers scraps, lmfao.

Ward only moved up because Lil G ducked him

can't believe I missed 15 minutes of portugal - croatia because of Whyte

Is anyone else suspicious of wards chin? I'm rewatching a few of his fights and I swear the guy gets stunned by jabs

still hoping that saunders - golovkin will happen

Who cares, it'll be another wash for GGG. The MW division is a joke.

No, Kovalev is the one who got knocked the fuck out with head gear on in the amateurs, not Ward.

How many bings until we see some big meaty punching?

>GGG signs fight
>hey bro you're getting all this attention I want to fight but it will be at an undetermined time after my feet hurt
Trayvon pls

This British commercials are weird my man.

>Canelo literally running back to 154 to avoid GGG

KEK

Why are you talking about kovalev when I was talking about ward? Also
>implying andre FUCKING ward could even hurt kovalev
British boxing fans, everybody

>GGG signs fight

I'll take things that didn't happen for 50, Colin.

I hope he misses weight.

>>implying andre FUCKING ward could even hurt kovalev

He Hurt Barerra and savaged Dawson.

Why wouldn't he hurt glass chined Kova? Bookies have Ward as a favorite for a reason. Kovalev couldn't even KO a decayed old Hopkins

>British Boxing fans
>Canada

Pic related is Canadas best boxer

Conor "MATE" Benn

Fight with another boxer you black cocksucker
>le desperate for attention nig nog ward

Conor "McGregor" Benn

I know he's fighting cans but Benn looks decent to me

Clearly doesn't have the power his dad did but he's a decent boxer

That wasn't just a can, it was a BIG MEATY TOMATO CAN.

Was Benn fighting a Make a Wish patient?