Quick poll : attractive ? Cute ?

Quick poll : attractive ? Cute ?
If she was reading, what would you like to tell her

She's very attractive. I would enjoy impregnating her

would tell her that I want to use her like a fleshlight- just for my pleasure, not caring about hers.

Not the cutest girl, but I bet cumming inside of her would be bretty gud

Makeup selfie there

Body looks nice although she looks like shes hiding a gut. Face looks like her mother tried to give her fetal alcohol syndrome and then changed her mind during the third trimester.

I'd still smash her gash, but I wouldn't tell anybody or be in public with her unless she walked at least 3 feet behind me and sat at a different table if we ate.

yeah I dont really care about that. Nudes or gtfo

Then body in costume.

Well shit, who the fuck is she supposed to be? Cousin incredibly fat thighs?

Damn man does she call one thunder and the other lightning? Is her super power crushing bowling balls between her legs?

I dont think she has fat thighs. Strong legs but hopefully she is not skinny skeleton. Nice shapes

bump

>I dont think she has fat thighs.

You got dubs so I'm obligated to respect your opinion.

Just be sure and keep her face from getting wet, I bet those eyebrows will wash right off if you don't.

Yeah her mom definitely drank or took a bunch of Tylenol while she was pregnant.

I'd tell her I'd love to lick her butthole and suck her tittiez.

She's very cute, user. Not breath-taking. Not stunningly gorgeous. She won't ever be a Vogue model, but she doesn't need to be. She has a natural prettiness that is modest and homely, and very adorably girl-next-door.
Nobody will argue she's the sexiest woman alive.
Nobody can realistically argue she's unattractive, however, without diving into the realm of personal preference and prejudice.
She's a cutie.

She's very cute. If she were reading, I'd tell her that reading is for faggots.

Post pics of her as a child

cup size?

>if she was reading

tits or gtfo

Agreed
Small