youtu.be/kf1Vt6r-sj8
youtu.be/3tGOFEgDzug
youtu.be/NVaqc8eQ2YQ
youtu.be/cLrI_uyyORQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5o5-d_xeY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vicious.. none of the love tonite

What's up my man. Drinking some old pulteney.
Sup Forums is dead tonight. Nothing but a bunch of summerfags

*tongiht faglord
Why are you on here every night drinking
Not to be a dick but you may have a problem op

phew, tell me about it. got ran outta town a bit ago
googled that, looks like a fine damn whisky
how's your nite going, brother?

Not much. Just some dank ass water before going to work. Ended up just another day I didn't drive off that overpass.

Mountain Dew Code Red. About to play some Skyrim and chill out. Sounds like a good time but I'll stay in this thread for a bit.

Pretty chill. Smoking some hash oil, watching shit on youtube

It's a quiet night, brother. Thinking about cracking into a fresh bottle of Absolut.

hey i had 2 boris slam (tall boys 10.5%) and some reg king can . friends went home , now im home alone heading to depression.

Drinking two pints of pale ale.

I do what I want, shit-king! twice a week, cuz I'm working.

Go for it.

Hey it's the steel reserve guy. I bought 4 40's of that shit about a month ago after asking you about it in a thread and I can happily say I'll never drink it again. I got way too fucked up.

green tea

keep the strength friend, it got better for me, it can get better for you too.
ride mighty across the frozen wastes, bro! enjoy that dew
whew, you gonna be on a CLOUD soon, eh?
so long as you balance it with tomorrow! I'm off, so I got 4 more tall boys to go
hey, got a friend in me, tall boy!
pale ale, the opponent of all lager~

whoooaaa, 3 is my limit, friendo! find your balance, it's a great money saver
cheers! seems like you might be in another corner of the world, where ya from?

speaking of, time for some music!
youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M

I've been on a cloud for months brother

This is a livestream right now in Botswana, Zimbabwe. Hahaha thats me hahahaha. African children tears are my choice concoction. Huhhuhuh, hahahaha. Chicken grease grown right in the hearts of India. Uhhhhuhuh. HahahahaAAHAHAHAHAHA. where are my asparagus?!#=+?

What bout u?

Nigga what?

from germany, its currently 7am here and im more or less about to go to bed

were you here yesterday? cause i was sippin on dat cheap vodka yesterday, would have loved a thread like this

>pic related, it's the shit i drank

This weak and cheap shit.

Easier than getting all the separate ingredients at least.

how's the weather up there? fuckin' heats descending on texas, about time for the sweat.
sounds like a damn nightmare! I'm fine myself, just getting to the second can of robot tears

Apologize

I fucking love you

god, I miss smoking indoors.. met a fella from berlin years ago, had a kickass heavy metal patch jacket~
nah, I was at work overnite. I do this when I can, usually end of the week. sleep well, mein freund
feh! should get malt licka like me, packs the punch and you get to do beer burps!

It's all cool up here brother

I really like beer and don't mind malt, but hate pissing a gorillian times.

I am passed into the great void. Than u chicken grease afrocan tribal shaman extract. It is hahahahaha hardest to make mouth words to.youuuu HHHREEEE I can feeel it burn now but i am not afraid. Soon it will be extinguished, Nirvana, Moksha.

I will see you in Shangri La, fellow monk.

son of ghoul is that you?

yeah smoking indoors is the shit, benefits of living alone i guess, im sure my place smells like an ashtray but im too desentisized (sp?) at this point. hopefully i'll be around next time you're making one of these threads

nighty and have fun

Chill music, my man. Here's some for you also. Will probably save my vodka for some hair of the dog tomorrow :^)

youtu.be/kf1Vt6r-sj8
youtu.be/3tGOFEgDzug
youtu.be/NVaqc8eQ2YQ
youtu.be/cLrI_uyyORQ

love you too, friend!
sweet, whatcha listening to?
man up, my trips-getter!
Onwards to the Blazing World, brother! behave yourself now, y'hear?
nah, who's that? I usually get Boris the Monster
hope so, you're a brisk conversationalist! see ya, bro

Texas? Represent. What corner?

What part of texas? Im from htown.

Also no drink sadly, although my drink of choice is Strawberry Smirnof and Apple Juice.

Not much of a beer guy. And besides, having fruity drinks keeps the ladies at the parties happy.

horror tv host from where Im from

oh, you already stuck in? cheers all the same.. let's see this playlist of yourn.
1. geez, that movie fucked me up, but such 70s tuneage! I love the Dawn of the Dead music myself
2. Contemporary, playful, colorful! very nice
3. Nice tune, real easy.. pity that kid was taken far too soon.
4. ooh nice, music to wander the streets to
love 'em!

I'm on the wagon OP but my grip is not tight and I'm starting to slide off. Tomorrow night is break the drought time while watching international Rugby Union and indulging in best mates legendary bbq delights. Enjoy your night my friend.

>man up, my trips-getter!

In honour of this achievement, I will complete the triumvirate and smoke a bowl and then take a bar of xanax.

Just some diet Mtn Dew. Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes about a week ago and they say I shouldnt drink regular soda or alcohol anymore.

houston here

have you been slacking op?

dry right now but i was going hard every night until about a month and a half ago so i stopped looking out for nightly drinking threads; haven't seen you since then

dallas, home of the pain.
hey down there, neighbor! whatever it takes to smooth the edge.. and hey, that's also something the ladies are good at~
a man of good taste, it appears! god, I miss that creature feature shit, I could never sleep as a kid, MST3K and Elvira were my nite pals

Im drinking scotch. Currently on my way to fuck up some Japs.

I'm still kicking around, haven't packed it in yet. Finally have a day off work tomorrow~
Just trying to keep myself awake, will probably chill out here for awhile.

So at least 4 people from texas and at least 2 of those are houston? Wow small world.

Dallas, hey, we're only an hour apart! I was there just a few months back for a con at the Hutchinson center. Have one for me next time you're downtown, tell the city I miss it.

what name do we call you, OP?

oho, a hell of a time to indulge~ farewell, bro
yikes, angelic times!
ooohh.. sorry to hear, friend
got an overnite job, it's kept me busy and tired, but that's not so bad

next tune!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28

Ice water. Haven't had a drop of alcohol in well over 2 years. I was a bit of a crippled alcoholic in the past. I have lost the privilege to drink. Its the only way. And thats okay.

pftt quitter

keep 'em dyin', soldier!
kick back and enjoy, buddy
makes for a fun crowd, hm?
should hit up Animefest, I'll be there drinking and smoking and chatting
name's nickel, it's a pleasure~

if it gets to be a problem, then it's a problem. Glad you're taking care of yourself, brother
'ey, be nice!

not sure about anime, but bet money that I'll be at WalkerStalker when it rolls around next year. also not sure about TWD fanbase levels here.

Get off my Sup Forums

ooh, I could zombie up my outfit! hate that show myself, but I love crowds
suck a dick, I was here first!

3 40's of steel reserve, dude you could gain serious weight with that

Hey OP love the glasses are those prescription? Also what brand/type are they?

really? I've lost weight this month, down to 285
they're just shades, got 'em from the halloween place

Well those shades are fucking rad dude.

thanks! I try to rad at least 4 times a week

Take that bowler and those stupid glasses off you smarmy John Lennon wannabe, before I go read catcher in the rye.

Sup my man. Currently drinking whatever you tell me too. Got pepsi, ginger ale, mountain dew, gin, 60 year old scotch and whiskey, rum, spiced rum, Colts and some white + red wine. What you advice mate? Also got oj, grape, and strawberry juice.

first off, thanks for noticing!
second, that's a legitimate threat, but sorry~

whoa damn, hell of a menu there, save the fine stuff for a better time! try a gin and mt. dew, sounds good to me!

Flat mountain Dew and Gin it is. Seen you on here loads never come to these threads. Hows the life my man?

I take pride in my shitposting

He's cooler then your faggot ass. This man is a god among men.

Blessings to you op, too tired to drink anymore beer and gotta sleep for work but still enjoy reading these threads

Haha I love op he's fucking posting this shit almost ever night seems like for a while now

Dont work tomorrow so, next drink? Mountain Drew and gin tastes awful. JMHO

I love this OP

tired as shit from work, repairing debt and keeping this shit-hole clean. you?
see? we share something in common~
ohh go on, I'm more of a.. street spirit
Nice~
hee hee, you flatter me!
mighta been a mistake, yeah.. here, try pepsi and whiskey, might as well drink something that rhymes
cheers!

Hey OP I'm going to bed, but consider making some new threads another time :)

I'll do what I can, perhaps tomorrow if I don't get called in. Sleep well!

now for some gutsy tuvan folk rock
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5o5-d_xeY

Sprite would probably be a better mixer for it. Obviously there's tonic water but you probably don't have that, also sweetened lime juice, or lemon juice and a little powdered sugar.

I'm tryin' my damndest here!

also, we got company..

I'm drinking apple whiskey.
How are you?

Hey faggot fuck what are you drinking tonite? I heard you like to fuck crossdressers is that true?

Hello! this is buffalo bill,
How are you man?

oh, that stuff is delicious!
and I'm fine! just got some.. excess content happening

Drinking coffee whilst in the train to college.
Whaddup. Post pic of leg

It's this sad sack of shit again.

Post herms.