By this picture, how big would you say he is Sup Forums? Trying to guess, don't wanna straight out ask for dick pics

By this picture, how big would you say he is Sup Forums? Trying to guess, don't wanna straight out ask for dick pics.

1.75-2 soft about 5 hard

Thank you! ^^ Glad Sup Forums could give me an answer without shills. A good day to you, fedora tipper. ^^

Is 5 small? Probably big
For me
B)

Just fucking ask. Every man on earth is itching to brag about his dick

Considering we are both virgins, I don't know how to do it without sounding weird. We haven't even gotten that sexual,and I plan on saving myself for marriage,so it would be wrong to tease him I think.

With that attitude you're headed for a sexually awkward relationship.

> How to ruin a relationship and incur unnecessary hardships

Oh.. Is that not good? What would you recommend I do then? We tease each other over text, and even had cuddling sessions, and I can feel him get hard,but I've told him about my abstinence policy, and he has agreed. Will that cause problems for us in the future?

WhereI am I going wrong? Should I just drop all sexual stuff all together? He's very understanding,

8inches :)

I don't know but he's really cute
I'd fucking stomp your head in OP if you're really passing up a chance at being with him for some purity marriage shit

>the girl you never want to date

This is fucking bait. Abstinence in 2016? Get real. At least suck his dick and let him fuck your ass.

Sex is a part of a healthy relationship, it's what brings people close. There is no reasonable argument for abstinence other than STD protection. You're going wrong with the no sex part basically.

If you're insecure and totally unwilling to talk about it, do other things not involving penetration like blowjobs

Well, we are currently dating, and we hang out alot, play league a lot, (I'm gonna get out of silver goddamn it). And he texts me often, and he's said he's ok with waiting on me. So I feel like I shouldn't tease him.

post dick

No no, I'm dead set on not being a degenerate, thank you very much.
inb4
>bait

his?? I'm not gonna ask...

Can you get diseases from blowjobs? And I'm really not sure If I could do that, As it is, the only position I've even thought about is Missionary. I consider myself pretty vanilla desu senpai.

Then youre fucking useless and hes a beta fag that should leave you for your selfishness.

Here's another pic he's sent me

post his barefeet or dick

Well, I figure I'm being rather unselfish by saving myself for marriage. It's hard sometimes. I just want it to be the best experience for whoever I do end up marrying. Is it that wrong? I've debated it, but this has been my stance so far.

His feet? How would I ask for a picture of his feet?? He'd think I had a weird fetish or something. qq

Yes, but if you're both inexperienced in the sens you haven't done anything sexual with another person, its totally safe.

Ahhaa,I don't know about that.

Have fun in your lonely shitty dream. May the white knight on a horse beta fag youll find be dumb enough to stay with an inexperienced woman.

I don't know If I could do, I'm sure he'd look down on me, and I'm not comfortable with the idea of him eating me out, doesn't it smell down there?? There's no way that can feel good for a guy... I just don't get it.

Will things turn out that bad? I've debated abandoning my whole abstinence thing

tell him its because you wanna see this

You are being selfish, If you really care about someone you wont force them to marry you just to have sex.

yors

Does kissing/making our feel good? Imagine that sensation 10 fold, and no it wont smell if the person is hygenic, How do you think the human body works?

if he's not comfortable eating you out, he's a faggot and not worth your time.

bingo, sex is a 2 way thing, if he's not down neither should you.

Its not gonna be as special as you think. Its just sex for fucks sake. Grow up.

On it

Oh, well, he has mentioned it before, but I'm still not sure If he would like it.

"wew how bigs his dick"

you wouldn't have asked if you didn't have a supressed urge to fuck him.

if he declines, acts awkward or otherwise ignores you. he is a faggot and not worth your time

also. tits or gtfo

shit forgot to block out his name
Oh well

things will turn out worse than you can possible imagine, guaranteed. Whether you are abstinent until marriage, or not.

I can already tell the amount of fedora tipping that goes on in this relationship

How do you know exactly what he likes/doesn't? Quit being close minded, and open up to the person who cares about you

True, I think I'll let things go a bit further next time...

Finally some fucking common sense.

Now tits and GTFO

Good job, OP- I'm proud of you

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. For that one poster who asked for feet, working on it, he's very skeptical, had to cook up some story.
Shoot he wouldnt send me a pic, but he says hes the roman one.

Part of me still wants to know how big he is though, how would I tactfully find out?

well, if things go a bit furthur, you could just touch him. But do some research before doing anyhting sexual. try to understand the anatomy of stuff and how it works so you don't end up doing something that isn't pleasurable

I mean, I'm pretty sure I understand how things work, one time I had been feeling his body, and I had moved my hand a little lower and gently tugged on his jeans a bit, but that's the lowest I've ever been. Next time I guess I could just cop a feel through his jeans. I'm worried that if I start something though, that he'll get carried away.

It's pretty likely he will get carried away, you should prepare yourself for that type of thing, you gotta put yourself in his shoes, men have a much higher libido than women.