TAVARIS JACKSON MADMAN

tmz.com/2016/06/24/nfls-tarvaris-jackson-arrested-allegedly-pulls-gun-on-wife-ill-kill-you-bitch/

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tarvaris-jackson-pulls-gun-on-wife-who-taunts-him-about-nfl-career-231052079.html
twitter.com/ChrisHushWESH/status/746464435309527040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boring.

You know damn well every married black "man" has said that at least once in his life.

It's always NFL players that do this.

Why

He had such a bright future, so sad

He still in the league? What year is it?

He good boy

From Super Bowl champion to THIS! Sad

fake and gay

HOLY SHIT!

based t jack
t. vikings fan

Black women will twist the knife hard

Top bants

the bitch should have known her fucking role and none of this would have happened

fucking dumb nigresses, don't step to your nigga if you ain't really gonna throw down

fucking casuals

ROASTED

The NFL is actually better at covering up scandles than other leagues, the nfl gives the players a special card where they can call a guy for a free ride after a night of being drunk at the club

>uses "nigresses" and "nigga"
>calls others casuals

Steroids and HGH are rampant in the NFL and NBA. That's the only way they can get that big that quickly. Nobody cares because NFL and NBA players unions block any testing that would make it hard for players to take PEDs. Note, that nobody really gives a damn if an offensive lineman or a strong forward take testosterone and HGH. But, if a baseball player does? Oh he's done. Hypocrisy at its finest.

>This was a real quote

Holy shit

If you've never told a woman that you're going to kill them, you've never been in love.

what a based wife.

Holy FUCK. Someone get this bitch posting in gamethreads because that's some fuckin fire.

Does this mean that the Seahawks will need a new QB? Shit. I'll take this as a lesson to never trust ghetto trash QBs. ALWAYS go with a white QB. He will never do stupid shit like that.

Every roster has twice as many players as the other big 3.

Every NFL team has 53 active players during the regular season not even counting all the IR, practice squad and the huge rosters you can carry during the off-season.

MLB and NHL are the next closest with 25 players but they also have two less teams.

NBA has what 12-13 guys to an active roster?

So you're talking at minimum 1,700 active (mostly black) NFL players compared to 750 active players (mostly not black) in MLB and NHL.

NBA has like 400 active players who are equally as niggerish as NFL players, there's just a lot less. The amount of NFL players that do this shit is still relatively low percentage wise given how many players there are.

Niggers can't even pronounce "accurate". Fake and gay.

I want to fuck that chick.

No, wait. I want her to get a 12 inch strap on and fuck me.

>He will never do stupid shit like that.
Ryan leaf

She has a gun pointed at her and chose bantz over life.

Real nigga award

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tarvaris-jackson-pulls-gun-on-wife-who-taunts-him-about-nfl-career-231052079.html

>it's real

also Manzlel

You should try to actually look into shit before you pop off at the mouth you dumb samefaggot bitch.

Amazing bantz with her life on the line. Tavaris might end up retiring out of sheer embarassment.

>dumb samefaggot bitch

Confirmed nigger.

>Yahoo sports

Nope. Stay salty that you got called out for being fucking retarded though.

Dohoho, black women ......

Trick is never to love the chick more than she loves you. Problem solved, jelly spine.

You're really taking this to heart aren't you? I forgot Sup Forums was serious business.

backinmydaytrollingetc.jpg

top waifu

>Get called out for being a dumbass
>Y U S SRS DOE?

Retard.

justpretendingtoberetarded.mp3

twitter.com/ChrisHushWESH/status/746464435309527040

How hard you think the cop was laughing when he had to write that?

Newfags

instant retirement

Uh huh. Congratulations on getting your shit blown out. Why don't you close the thread and go be a faggot in the hockey thread with rest of the closet cases and mental midgets.

holy shit BTFO

SAVAGE

More like every married man regardless of race. It's not true love until you or your significant other has said "I'll kill you bitch."

you can take the nigger out of the hood, but you can't take the nigger out of the nigger.

MGTOW detected

You better be accurate with that lightsaber because you ain't accurate in the Galactic Senate chambers.

>implying you'll ever have the high ground in the senate

I'm sure pete will find someone to back up wilson

Top tier

why do niggers have such a high sodium count?

Whoa slow down you lost me there with your hip young lingo son.

>Victim allegedly told Tarvaris Jackson, "You better be accurate bc you ain't accurate on the field"

No way. I'm fucking dying. Please be real.

>implying anyone gives a fuck what some cunt has to say
meanwhile i bet she keeps cashing his checks because womyn

don't you have a call to be making, Tavaris?

BTFO

>tfw you're kicked out of da leeg for being a disappointment and then when you try to take your anger out on your bitch by pulling your strap on her and showing her who the man of the house is she verbally slaps the fire out of you in front of your kids

Don't forget

>and the cops laugh at you and put what she said verbatim in their report because they are mad Vikings fans and the entire world laughs at you when they read it

imagine being her

and im not even memeing here, imagine being this woman, a gun pointed at you, and instead of pleading for your life you go with the most scathing words you can think of in that moment. hell she might have died saying that to a lot of other men, but she looks death in the face and spits

savage doesn't even begin to cover it

>tfw a woman has more balls than you
Lads I dont think I'd be making mad bantz with a loaded gun in my face

A man would not point a gun at another man if he was not serious about firing.

>literally having to write "(referring to his football career)"

I'm laughing all over again

>Staring down the barrel of a gun and putting the shooter on blast

God damn, nothing but respect for her right now.

National felons league at it again.

surprised he didn't just turn the gun on himself after that

>grabbed an iron and a knife to protect herself
>from a gun

what was her plan? flatten the bullets then cut them into pieces?

Serious question, why are you such an insecure cuck?

t. aussie lib neo feminist

>Doesn't even deny being an insecure cuck

Settle down m8, I was just teasing you a little :^)

why is this guy such a fucking dumbass? he's a lifer 3rd string nfl quarterback which means he literally makes millions of dollars sitting on a bench 16 weeks out of the year. literally has no reason to be a bitch like this.

>Getting banned for dubs

JUST

You have to be literally insane to be a pro football player.

>Brawls only allowed in MLB and NHL

rekt as fuck

T-Jack's wife confirmed for queen of banter

fucking lmao

I'm guessing the knife was for him.

Would have loved to hear what she had to say to him if he fired a shot at her and missed.

He was probably so rattled from that we really would have missed if he actually fired at her.

I guarantee that nigga was shaking like a leaf with rage/embarrassment

so she's Michael Jordan tier in intimidation?

BASED.

I really feel bad for that dude, Jordan stole his soul on that shot.

"Niggas out here just proving my point"

this is something nobody ever really considers. you genuinely have to work every single fucking day at a sport from your youth in order to become a pro athlete. that level of devotion probably actually does bleed into mental illness territory, but we reward it as a society