/brit/

plymouth edition

Other urls found in this thread:

news-gazette.com/news/local/2016-10-13/champaign-mans-charges-include-sexual-assaults-torture-poodle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CASGNmf0Pec
youtube.com/watch?v=QaVkG-K4dSA
youtube.com/watch?v=iWYCoBiTnA0
youtu.be/OiS55hfQSog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MWAH!

smoking a backwoods

Up The Cherries!

Forgot to feed the Irish again lads

me when i wake up and realise i'm still alive

>not getting your gf a Christmas present
Explain yourself

>Go out last night
>Talk to girl that my friend is trying to have sex with but he's also trying to have sex with a different one
>Really like this girl
>We talked a lot
>When she left she gave me a fist bump and not a kiss or hug

Night ruined. I fucking hate oneitis shit i just wanna bang

there's a shipyard in my town
wish i could just go and ask for a job but even to work in a shipyard you have to have certain qualifications :(

I'm awful at conversation

Job starts after Xmas desu

would appreciate an answer x

Amazing that so many of you have gfs. Its almost like some of you are role-playing. No, that'd be too sad desu...

Didn't know it could get that hot in Ireland.

wow that is quite something

invented new zealand culture and btfo of them at gallipoli lads

don't have a gf

Get a lend off the parents and GET HER SOMETHING

Cannot stress enough how important this is

no its every term so you have to budget

ASMR recs?

nope, I'm actually in poverty haha (ahahahaha)

think i might have carpal tunnel syndrome lads

I don't even register valentines day 2bh

don't get people who get depressed over it. Even when I had a gf it was just another day that was an unnecessary hassle, never enjoyed it once

Bring out your memes

Shan't be seeing the rellies this merry xmas.

I just don't see the point in forcing a smile and making small talk with people i otherwise spend 51 weeks of the year avoiding.

Thoughts?

>
every 3 months

>chinese '''people'''

news-gazette.com/news/local/2016-10-13/champaign-mans-charges-include-sexual-assaults-torture-poodle.html

fuck off you'll never understand

me looking for a fight

does it go towards paying for accommodation?

is she asian british or was born and grew up in mainland china? i just cant imagine it from my ex and her friends. i think you are really lucky

got the bf one instead

why is it difficult to get a gf

youtube.com/watch?v=CASGNmf0Pec

Why?
What if she doesn't get me anything?

Fucking kek, somebody owes me £40 and a pack of quavers (my net assets).

every term

youtube.com/watch?v=QaVkG-K4dSA

Who all has a gf here? I do

>look who's finally out of his cave

yes of course, you pay the rent with the loan, they dont let you live in student halls for free

yeah

me about to put someone out of business - for good

Shut up

It's not particularly hard, you just don't know what youre doing

Getting a good gf however is a matter of patience and judge of character

because you're not being yourself

she's a mainlander but she went to one of those posh international schools or whatever

I suppose I am haha, alhough I guess that me even more of an ungrateful sod since I don't put much effort into the relationship

so what should I be doing

>According to a University of Illinois police report, the female victim was held in Zhang’s dorm room in Sherman Hall overnight on May 6, 2015, because it was “dangerous” outside. The next morning the woman couldn’t find her phone and asked Zhang what time it was.

>According to the report, he said she had to guess the time and be cautious about her answer because there would be serious consequences if she was wrong. When the woman guessed the time and Zhang said it was wrong, he made her take off her underwear and allegedly sexually assaulted her. The woman reported experiencing pain for three days after the incident.

been watching too many animes

She did

>tfw my whole family used to say those exact words

Its easy bro. Just be yourself

is it scientific fact that every girl likes having her hair pulled and her neck kissed during sexy times?

Pisses me off how you need specific qualifications for literally everything these days. I feel like 20 years ago you could have just fallen into a job somehow, learned the trade while you work, and ended up with a career for life. Now you have to invest time/money into the qualifications beforehand and you have absolutely no idea whether you're actually suited for the job or not - if not you'll just have to re-train afterwards and your very specific qualification will be a complete waste. System's a bit of a mess desu.

Talking to girls, having a work life, a social life, and taking decent care of yourself

Also a genuine desire to care for someone, rather than have someone save you

the gf had a good laugh at this post. were sick of everyone pretending to have one in here

>bought family nice and thought out gifts
>"can you just get something you want and use my card to pay for it"
bit miffed if i'm honest lads

not sure about the hair pulling but I reckon the neck kissing sounds plausible

>sets eyes on this set of creepy pseudo-people sitting under studio-lights with a bag of oranges on the table
>returns to cave at mach-speed

well good morning

It's coming up
It's coming up
It's coming up
It's coming up
It's coming up
It's coming up
It's coming up

cheers

me being confused

>being one of those annoying twats that makes gift buying even more of a bother than it already is
absolute runt

the one i dated had just moved from china and spoke quite bad english, she quite often got confused about what i said and would just randomly say "i dont like your shoes" or "your hair looks funny today", if i went out with friends she'd be like "you haven't phoned me today" or "you can see your friends yes but bring me with you", she was great in bed but she was fucking annoying, my friend said lots of chinese girls are like that, feeling quite jealous now haha

agree but i dont think that was the case 20 years ago, think it was more like 50 odd years ago. I want to be able to walk into a building site/shipyard and ask for a job. Now even to work on a building site you have to have manual labourer qualifications

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=iWYCoBiTnA0

think nice guys are actually cunts really

The drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm.

iconic picture

have bought 1 (one) christmas prezzie
need to sort myself out

second one maybe, first one definitely no. Ex gf actually asked me to do it then cried when i did

Wish I was a magical leprechaun like this lad desu

I'd get all the girls

youtu.be/OiS55hfQSog

Can someone post a picture of the average Sup Forums user

mm...wouldn't fancy dating one with bad english 2bh

That sounds fucking amazing lad what are you on about

why

is freshers/societies really the only way to make mates at uni

just want normal semi-normie mates like I had in secondary/sixth form

I sent these, AMA.

most of them say they're nice but expect most girls they meet to fuck them but when they don't they hate them ha

fuck off mate you're buying someone something cos you think they'll like it, that's the whole point. Bit annoying that my parents literally didnt even think about it

I think the PTA disbands may be my favourite simpsons episode lads

fuck the 2017 gf project, we've been sighting our sights far too low. in 2017 ill go a step further and find a wife

always shoot for the moon

my gf likes both

just wondering - what qualities make up a "good gf"

yeah she would ask my friends to repeat things lots when we talked and they would get really annoyed, it didnt last long for all these reasons and put me off dating chinese girls again

oh those type of so-called self proclaimed "nice" guys

Mine likes it and getting spanked

You pulled too hard
You have to take a lot of hair in your hand, and pull it slowly but firmly

Don't just yank some hair off her head

not at all la. Didn't meet either of my best mates at uni currently through freshers or societies. One of them smokes outside my flat window cos i'm on the ground floor so i just started talking to him at one point and he's cool. Another one I met because he was the only other lad without a lab partner. You just meet people if you get out of your flat desu. Gym is a good place to meet people

yeah know what i mean?

my mates would probably take the piss if i dated a girl like that

Who here /suicide2017/?

i have a gf

>talking to girls
Fuck, this is hard.
>having a work life
This is harder.
>a social life
It's slowly dying
>taking decent care of yourself
Kind of got this one covered.

>genuine desire to care for someone
I have a genuine desire to care for all people although I'm not donating to Unicef because you're not fixing the root of the problem. Better infrastructure and better education. By donating food you're just prolonging human suffering. Join a better cause. Seriously, by consolidating all these charities, you'd have such a better result.
>rather than someone save you
As you can tell, I'm probably beyond that now.

>scalping her when all she wanted was a gentle tug

nah she wasn't crying cos of physical pain, she was crying cos she felt objectified or something

definitely not you lad things will get better

> tfw have to work for christmas

> "haha just think about the money, bro"
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NORMIE CUNT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MONEY I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE

can smell the norminess