S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtD1DMal3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 dickposting

I want to get me one of those hats, just fur teh lulz.

Adjust the tuning dial for better signal.
Just jinx up my shit

Heya Weiss, how's it going?

Finally a proper set of bench weights

Faggots gonna fag, user

No homo

I love it. I already live in Georgia, and I'm probably a redneck by most people's standards. It would be great to have one of those hats.

Im aighte, still an angsty lil' wuzz waiting to hear back from the hospital in regards to my bros condition though.

Get me one too, I'm from Louisiana

What happened to your bro, bro?

evenin'

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtD1DMal3o
Now you got yourself a commercial.

Evening

>my
>fucking
>dick
God damn, this brings out the 'Murican /o/tism in me like you would believe. Those cars are pure sex.

I hope he's doing well.

Maybe, but it wouldn't fit as well. The squids are from the Blueridge Mountains here in Georgia, so it only makes sense for a "redneck" Georgian like me to have one.

Heya, how are you?

Hospitalized with an infection in his... Fuck, english dont fail me now... Appendix? Squiggly tiny intestine thing?

Blue ridge master race

The qt capybara from Space Dandy?

doin ok
home from work
so tired
i dunno how long ill stay, but its nice to say hi, and be greeted.

Check'd, also I went camping up in those mountains back in '09 right after I saw cannibal corpse and slayer at mayhem fest. Fucking beautiful out there, man.

I want that hat though

So do i man. Havent really slept well since he was admitted to the hospital.

Yee. I'd like to move up there someday, I'm stuck a little south of Atlanta right now. I want to get away from this area, I hate it, but I love the mountains.

>saw cannibal corpse and slayer at mayhem fest.
Fuckin' A, man. I like you. Yeah, I'd definitely like to live there in the mountains.

Yep

Is it appendicitis? I thought I had that one time, but then I farted an unreasonable amount and it went away. I didn't think my guts could hold that much

All these European-themed captchas make me want to go there. I want to feel the old stones there, maybe pee on a couple.

appendicitis?
good luck to your bro
thankfully removal of that stupid organ is super routine.

I'm up here in Asheville in NC if you know where that is. Pretty great. A little pricey tho.

Oh hell ya, Asheville is really nice. My parents go up there every 3 months to buy stuff for their business. That place is gorgeous.

It was a badass concert. Job for a cowboy and Tritium were there, as well. All I remember is being high as fuck, right in front of corpsegrinder and he looks right at me and I felt the deepest fear I have ever known in my life. That motherfucker is s c a r y

Topkek, that's fucking awesome man. Unfortunately I've never been to a concert, but seeing Cannibal Corpse would be the coolest fucking thing ever.

It's like the liberal capital of the state. So many hippies, gays, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a good number of furries. Place is a weird magnet. And I love it.

Yeah it's as people in the thread have corrected me to, an infection in the appendicitis. Im pretty sure they're carving it outta him, or have, by this point.

Im glad it's "routine" i've honestly been utterly besides myself because of this going on.

Yep, that's why my parents go there, hah. I'm probably giving out a little too much info, but their business is in Little Five Points in Atlanta, and it's exactly as you described. That little place is cool as fuck.

Appendix is the organ. It's literally useless to us now. I think it supposedly helped us digest grass or some shit. Appendicitis is the infection. It is routine and as long as they caught it before it burst he'll be fine.

i hate crowds
so i can't/don't do concerts
id prolly lurk in the back if i ever went to one....

Do they have an office or something in ashe?

Nah, they just go up there because there's a huge gem and mineral show, and it's where they buy everything for their store.

Same, I don't concerts, but I wouldn't mind being in one if it was in a sky box some shit like that.

Either way, im super glad the odds of me loosing probably the only family member who gives a shit about me are declining by the minute.

Yeah the gem business is pretty Damn big around here. Really touristy. I've never found much other than purple quartz when fishing for my own. I haven't done it in a while though. Might have to go out again eventually.

I hate crowds too. If there's ever more than 9-10 people on the same sidewalk as me I have to take an alternate route because of my nerves. Something about concerts though, especially if I like the musicians, I just stop giving any fucks, smoke a ton of pot in public, usually in front of security and get right fucked in the pit. I've gotten the shit kicked out of me at every show I've been to, but I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy every second

like a cows complex stomach, the appendix is a remnant of an organ that used to supply bacteria to help us digest stuff (cellulose?)
these days, all it does is get infected in some way and then blow up.

Pretty much fam

D'aw

Y'know thinking back on it, i realize that this is the first time i've ever seen him laid low so to speak so despite his and my age i guess i've never really outgrown the "my older brother is invincible" phase or sommat silly like that.

Ever think about going with them ?

I don't know, maybe. If I ever end up working for them, sure. But I don't get along very well with my mom, I don't see myself working with them.

I meant along the lines of going just to go. Not necessarily for business. If they offer I'd take them up on it. Unless it would be purely business and no sights.

It's pretty much just business.

im yawning off
so ima call it a night
good whatevers to everyone.

Night

Night, mang.

Evening guys, here for my requisite thread of half lurking, half posting.

Heya, how's it going?

A'ight, hello.

Not bad, sore as hell, but otherwise holding in just fine.

Whoops, sorry.