Most americucks are sleep now

Most americucks are sleep now

NON-AMERICAN THREAD
Amerifaggots keep the fuck out and get to snoozin, everyone else get in here and state where your from

Indian OP representin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a curry faggot

designated shitting streets
India's space agency was started solely to develop designated shitting planets

Get out of here, tech-support.
No one can understand what you're saying.
Also, AMERICA NEVER SLEEPS.

Ausfag reporting in :D

>Op is a curry fag

Still awake, non-american scum.

Freedom never sleeps faggot. Go back to being tech support for us.

OP, my company is Indian and is sending me there. How do I tell a person's caste? Is it rude to ask? What do I even need to know about that?

America

Poo

American here, i actualy find some indian women attractive, hardworking and faithfull, the only problem with indians in america is always trying to get a deal on god damn everything. Like
>dude i cant fix your ac for free its my job...
>come on my friend, give me good deal
>ill give you a good deal if you let me eat lunch for free in your restaurant
>no no no, i cant do that
>welp then you arent getting a allready good deal on a allready good deal...replace your 1970s ac for 300$ and you want a discount...fuck outa here

Hey Sup Forums you know those retarded Indian scammers that ring you and think they actually fool people , well here's a number for one of them 0260 64 2036
Fuck with them as much as you want.

If you can post your recordings kek.
Thanks Sup Forums

> nobody cares about your shitty country poorfag

Ima try this later

Not your personal army

What the fucks up with your caste system, bro? That shits fucked. A dude in my lab was from a preferred class and didn't want to do shit because it was beneath him.

They rang us and I rang back telling them in Hindi language that there mother was an ugly cow.

Italy

Fuck off stupid autist this is harmless fun

poo in loo

How about instead of fagging up the place? Wait for it.....oh shit guess what.....fuck with people and have fun with shit material like this.
God damn its magic

stinking fucking indian shitskin
get off my beloved Sup Forums no one likes your kind
poo in loo

Do you have this but not with goatze please? I actually like these images...cept for the ass...

They call people and claim to be from the Tax department and try to claim your in trouble for Tax evasion but they're so see through it's hilarious. I love fucking with these paki cunts.

American living in Germany here. Seems like a poo loo is salty America has toilets and India doesn't.

LOO

Do you shit outside for a nostalgic feeling or is it primarily an urge to be as disgusting as possible while under the security blanket of "Americanizing"

Exactly, ill work on em tomorrow

At least, they don't blow themselves up

Did someone say freedom?

here u go fam

Is this number legit? I feel like talking to some Indians about my shemale/trap fantasies.

Trump2016, get off my board

Yes they called us trying to scam us before I called them back and fucked with them.

They're in Victoria in Aus from what I found out so far and they claim to be from the Tax department.

I tried but the call could not be completed as dialed.

Dirty mud skin eat a bullet or I'll shoot this cow... Fucking nigger

Look. Indian thread. I must post
>poo in loo
>shitskin

Try again sometimes they're busy , you might need to be from Aus to call them too.

Hello, someone make a good Feels thread pls?

Oh no!
This thread is
>designated

>Amerifats are asleep
>Implying we aren't too lazy to sleep
I'm watching you potential-Punjab.

The most arrogant and cringy people on this earth

Kek

Top tier banter m8 would if I could.

Hi designated OP

Hows that space program?

My Chinese electronic is shit and I need some tech support you meth addicted fucks.

It works for me I just keep ringing them over and over again with ear rape troll songs off you tube.
They are starting to get mad.

Hello from England
It's hot here
Please help, something isn't right

POO!

Anyother Britbongs feel disgusted that designated shitting street is one of biggest former colonies

>2016
>still thinking the moon landings happened
fake and gay

>americucks are sleep
FREEDOM NEVER SLEEPS NIGGER

POO IN LOO

You cannot withstand the power

P o o i n l o o
o
o

i
n

l
o
o

Wow dude...chill out

What state are you from?

Poo in loo?

bitch please if you actually look around you can see the indian flag and not a staged shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Why is it that you guys only talk/post about a select few things?
>shit in the streets
>smell like curry
>telecallers
>tech support

Is that all you guys know about the country? Pretty sure not all of you are ignorant cunts.
And btw the so called pics of people shitting in fields and huge crowds on trains, those are from rural , underdeveloped regions, kinda like your own red neck/ ghettos.

Found the poo

Why don't you smear it across your face? Or do you need a mobility scooter to get there and pick it up?

Maybe, but the rednecks and niggers still don't shit in the street

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

Well, this thread clearly changed its subject. OP shouldn't have uploaded streetshitters' flag

And you know this because you are magically present in every place possible and are always watching?

Enjoy malaria, fucking curryniggers