What happens after death?

what happens after death?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/zelvso.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same thing that happened before you were born... nothing.

Everything continues without you

Nobody knows. So everything you imagine can happen

i'll tell you then - what happens when you stop supplying a computer with power

You cease to exist as an alive human

Can you be more specific? Like what happens to your body? Or conciousness

New game, new char

/thread

Absolutely nothing.

Actually your body will be worked on in some manner, like rot and feed plants

Everybody forgets about you and everything you did in life will not matter for shit because they have already replaced you.

U wot

Depends on the people

When you die you go to the same nothingness that you were before birth, so chances are you just become new life with no remnants of your former self.

It turns off. Dies for a monent, if you want so. But you can reconnect the power and turn it back on at any monent. Can you do the same with human life?
Don't think that it was actually a good analogy.

Heaven, my singles confirm it

Youre taking it too literally

You are released from this sad excuse of a life simulation, and are then free to live in the true reality

You don't know what happened before you were born though.

All of of human tech is based of more efficient mechanisms found in nature.

Exactly. You can't know nothing like other stuff, its not a concept you can just grasp, it is nothing. Dreamless sleep

Nothing OP

FUCK
i started thinking too much about it and now i'm having an existential crisis over here

Well answer this.

Does everything happen for a reason or is it all just coincidence?

Both

OK forrest listen.

Either everything happens for a reason or it doesnt.

If it does you have no control. If it doesn't you have no control.

So fuck it.

There is a reason for everything
It doesnt have to be planned out or anything, it just so hsppens

And what do you mean having no control, I am in total control of every facet of my life because I live an alpha lifestyle

first spongegar meme i actually had to chuckle about

Whoops, didn't mean existential crisis. I meant death anxiety

If you were given a choice of dying tomorrow or the next, which would you choose?

Sort of hard to decide because theres no difference. So look at it like that! Whether you die tomorrow or 50 years later you are dying

Wonderful things, bro.

Yeah i guess. I just got frightened thinking about losing my conciousness and personality for ever. I mean, even if i got reborn, i would never be myself again

Yeah, but thats the cool part, you end. Theres nothing you have to pay for or recieve payment, no hassle. When youre done youre done, you lived long enough

Frankenigger

you go back into your mothers womb

Sadly, this seems to be true.
Hopefully there's maybe something though.
Hopefully.

People commit suicide to go to a better place. A BETTER PLACE.

>attempted suicide at 15
>died twice

Sorry to say it, but death is just like sleeping without dreaming.

No hassle, but no enjoyment either, no life, no thinking. I get that it's a sweet release after a long life, but it still scares me a little bit

We become nothing for a while than we come back. I've lived a thousand times before I just don't remember

METT

stop implying that you're dead when your heart has stopped temporarily

>somebody choked me for a minute (stopping bloodflow to brain)
didn't die
>heart stopped for a minute (stopping bloodflow to brain)
hurf durf I died I totally know what death is

Whats next, my liver stopped working for 5 minutes, which is a vital organ, so I was dead and then came back to life?

REEEEEE

Bullshit. You dont know what happens when you die and you dont know what happens before you were born. Hate these fucking close minded faggots that don't grasp the concept of something bigger than them

Yeah I always thought dieing would just be like a glorified nap only you don't wake up ever.

Not sure about us all somehow ascending to a higher plane of existence the moment we die

Jesus will fuck you in the ass. Jesus wasn't white he was a lousy nigger whom rapes everyone

you die, but your work does not, that is why contributions to science and technology are the best thing.

You know Jesus wasn't real, right?

I don't see it therefor it doesn't exists oh yeah did I mention science?

Nature abhors a vacuum.You cannot experience nothingness.

Not even sleep. Non-existence. It's unfathomable.

Yeah it would be like a nap if you smoke DMT before you go to sleep

I really wanna try DMT or DMX. That shit would be incredible, but I wouldn't ever fall asleep on it. As much as it would be trippy and awesome, I'm afraid of death.

That's every Thursday night at my house user

**can you see me**

Your nen gets stronger

***how about now***

Death is not even an experience of darkness.
It is total lack of experience, of any sort.
After death, there is no longer a you, to experience anything,
including darkness.

It might be easier to think about this if you realize that you are not a thing (the physical body, that produces the illusion of your identity), but you are a process (something your body is doing). You are a sort of complex, chemical flame, burning in the cells of a human body. When you die, that flame goes out, because those cells are no longer doing you.

A blown out candle flame does not experience the darkness that results from its absence.

fug

You will meet jesus and our father :)

If you've never done psychedelics i wouldn't take DMT id start with lsd or shrooms

[spoiler]something[/spoiler]

I've done L, pretty dope shit. Made me form some opinions and thoughts on the way and pattern of life. Trying to get shrooms, pretty difficult around me. DN is my best bet but I'm broke.

Well that's fucking depressing

further testing
"[spoiler]normie alert[/spoiler]"

Or you could just relight the candle asshole

[spoiler]normie alert[/spoiler]

Life goes on without you

In 100 hundred years everyone who's currently on planet earth will be dead. I hope I'm depressing you

trizz is that u bro?

well its nice to know that there is no such thing as 'being dead'

Your body is buried or cremated or just rots in a ditch

The estimate is that there are currently 450k people over the age of 100 in the world at this time. This is likely to increase over the next 100 years if the global population increases and medical advances are made.

You go to hell or heaven obviously.. Did you not read the bible? Idiot

If dubs then this is correct

Actually, before you can even think about the fact that you just died, you will be a new fucking ten years old boy with Black dc shoes

I feel sorry for the people that put themselves through more than 100 years on earth. Who would want that?

According to estimates by demographic researchers at the Population Reference Bureau (PRB), as of 2015, there have been 108.2 billion who have ever been born. Taking away the roughly 7.4 billion who are alive today, we get 100.8 billion who have died before us. There are almost 14x more people dead than alive! If there is a heaven there is probably a sign outside saying "no vacancy"

who the fuck is trizz

Nonody fucking knows stop asking stupid questions OP

>nobody

Actually when you're dying you start tripping

You think heaven isn't forever expanding? The universe is.

Ain't DMT great?

Got to love those grammar Nazis

that isn't grammar, retard

was a joke

kek

You void your bowels, so make sure you're wearing dark colored pants when you kick it.

Feel better?

7686 Rape video of the girl was leaked :)
(16 year old which was raped by 30 people and her boyfriend)

Link 1:
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
Link2:
(Mirror - Direct)
a.cocaine.ninja/zelvso.zip

Pass is included inside the zip.

Hail me for finding it.

you respawn.

Heaven and hell aren't physical realms they exists within us all. It's all energies even "God" is an energy, to be godly is to be free of your ego and to be all loving and understanding. God isn't a man, heaven isn't a place, hell isnt a place. Their just analogies. Kind of ironic how people put themselves through hell in hopes to get into heaven as they know it

NOTHING is coincidence.

Kennst du den Fettsack?

They're ideas, stories, fairytales. Whatever you choose to believe. You won't however, find out the truth until after death, so there's no point in worrying about it.

Apparently my Grandfather died for a couple of minutes and then came back to life. He said he was waiting in line with a bunch of other people.

It's not what I choose to believe it's what I feel. I never predicted what's after death I'm just saying that heaven is a state of mind not a place. To think anything outside of our reality mirrors our reality is absurd. It goes to show how much we think of ourselves

I will do you a favour and give you one brief advice:
Don't think about OPs question too much. Don't go deep in that theme. Don't wander too much.

Or else you will regret, what you will expirience.