Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

I wanna know the most commonly recurring headcanon basic to establish a headcanon of my own

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/yellowstone-national-park-visitor-dead-hot-spring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fluffies are stupid and get themselves killed a lot

IE fluffies are typically the size of a matchbox at birth, but quickly grow to the size of a medium sized dog or a large cat in 2-3 months

fluffy litters are usually made up of 2-5 foals, though high nutrition may increase it to as many as 10-15, maybe even more

fluffies are typically as intelligent as a 3-5 year old human child, thus setting their IQ around 20-30, though alicorns tend to reach 50-60. Some extremely rare alicorn specimens can actually reach 90-100, with the Pig Hamster story actually featurning a mutated fluffy that's clearly as intelligent as a gifted human, possibly 130 or more. It's possible that this is due to alicorns being the original type of fluffy to be developed and therefore most complete, as it was expected to sell better than others, but for some reason the design was scrapped shortly before fluffies were set loost by PETA. As a result, alicorns are registered as ''flawed'', or ''munsta'' fluffies by the newer types - despite being inferior to alicorns in literally every regard

More fluffy abuse please.

If you see a smarty kill it slowly and painfully, extra points if it's herd watches the whole thing

The fluffies that PETA released were prototypes. Later models that Hasbio offered for sale would have lacked certain traits you see in typical fluffies. Namely better sphincter control, sterility, denser bone structure, and improved intelligence.

More fluffy abuse please.

please kill yourself

ugly color fluffies are considered "poopie babies" and die from starvation or their own mother eats them to produce milk and feed other babies

Anyone got any good hug box/sad box/ smarty abuse?

That's the last one I have of this series.

Bump

What I wouldn't give for an extremely high quality, realistic 3D animated short film of fluffies.

I've been thinking about learning Vegas specifically for that reason

I have a MIGHTY NEED.

Not limited to fluffies at all.

cbsnews.com/news/yellowstone-national-park-visitor-dead-hot-spring/

There's no blood, it needs blood

There we go, now keep on going

Now you know what I want

haha that's great

Oh shit nigga, he got his wee wee cut off

Anymore of this artist?

MORE FUCKING BLOOD PLS

GOD DAMN IT, I WANT TO SEE FOALS GETTING STABBED AND BEATEN IN FRONT OF THEIR PARENTS AND THEN I WANT TO SEE THE PARENTS GET STABBED AND BEATEN

you get what is given, mother fucker

And more of this, I want to see more of this.
Thank you

wat

The guy with the long blonde hair and blue eyes beating the shit out of the fluffys

>filename
Good job user, you've learned well.

troll ending, one more page is completed after this one.

God, I just want to hear that satisfying crunch of that testicle

Now this one is just fucking weird

>50 fluffs of enf

cant have a fluffy thread with out smokey wawa

I have seen this in so many threads

the only things fluffies are good at besides dying

Tru

Dude, to far

It is never too far woth fluffy abuse

Oh shit nigga

>does this look like the face of mercy

I want more of the british man