Just started Rampage. Anybody seen it?

Just started Rampage. Anybody seen it?

Only about 5 minutes in. Lonely and bored so maybe an angry movie like this will cheer me up.

Otherwise, post some good violent movies or whatever

It's good ! It gives me hope and mabe itll be me some day .. *sigh* but I dream only dream

Not me, I just wanna watch fucked up movies. No interest IRL in that shit

Ohh ok faggot ! Haha jk but yeah it's a good one surprisingly I get the same viewing pleasure from chronicles. Watch that one next too

Hardcore Henry and Dredd are wonderful and super violent action movies.

Hardcore Henry is that first person movie, and Dredd is the 2012 take on the Judge Dredd comic book character.

Both of them have a story, but the story never really takes up any real screen time to bored you, as both of these movies know what they are. Super action and violent movies. So they ain't going to waste time with 10+ minute long story scenes that slow down the pace of the movie.

Along with that, both have some great special effects works.

It's actually pretty good, especially considering that it was made by Uwe Boll.

As another user posted, Dredd is a pretty good film if you want some bloody action.

I forgot about Hardcore Henry. Is that out on DVD yet so I can torrent it?

The version I torrented was a really decent camrip off KAT, it had korean subtitles on screen though. But that didn't really effect the view pleasure.

go search up #2 right after it's a good set of movies and teaches you to never trust anything

I will check it out now, thanks user! I will watch it tonight. I have a bottle of wine and some blow so I'll get into it

I was unaware there is a sequel. Sweet, thank you

If you haven't seen it, the 2010 remake of Clash of the Titans is also a damn good action movie. Not as violent and bloody as Dredd or Hardcore Henry though. But it totally makes up for that by being a high times action remake of the old movie, doing a super awesome job with its pacing and over the top fights.

Also they make Medusa so sexy. I ain't no furfag, but I'd do it.

I did see that, back in grade 12! Decent movie and I am pretty vanilla with anime movies.

cheers user

God tier action movie. Also Ong-Bak

Amazing movies, that and Raid 2.

I will check out Ong-bak.

Liked it when I saw it
Re watched the second drunk awhile back seemed cringy

MOTHER
FUCK
ONG-BAK

Tony Jaa makes kung fu look like shit with his Muay Thai. Now I got to redownload that movie, and also see what other movies he's done.

My way
Come and see

Aw SHIT. Tony Jaa was in a movie with motherfucking Ron Pearlman. Skin Trade.

God damn, I don't care if it might be shit, I'm downloading this.

OP here, 40 minutes in, liking it so far.

Nubus

Square

The Protector

I saw that movie a long time ago in Seattle. Didn't like really. Tony was Tony, but the movie was just...crappy in all other regards.