ASK "SOMEONE" WHO "FIGURED OUT " REALITY ANYTHING

ASK "SOMEONE" WHO "FIGURED OUT " REALITY ANYTHING

Self-delusion.

...What is it like?

How did you figure out reality?

Are you sure the drugs weren't lying to you?

What's your favorite color?

What do you see in front of you?

experience any phenomena?

Whats your favorite kind of music?

explain reality, I guess?

Meditation (Vipassana and a method derived from Eastern Orthodoxy) mixed with really strong weed.

I know how that sounds but the nature reality has been realized for the time being.

How much do your parents hate you?

i'm going to critically damage you so that you will cling to everything you have deemed relevant up until this point you peon shit stain of a dog shit perception

How's it like having Bipolar delusions?

You didn't figure out shit because you're a crackhead with mash potatoes for brains

classic rock
The nature of the seeing is that a computer screen is scene but it looks simultaneously like nothing at all descripable
reality might be described simply as interplaying of energies, and you are all those energies and that which moves them. Time and space are illusions, along with all conceptual things. The meaning of life is to realize this non-dual essence

>mashed potatoes
>look who the potato is

*seen not scene

Also, the real you cannot die as it was never created. What we really are is inconceivably simply yet contains the complexities of the whole universe

>classic rock

shut the fuck up dick suck
you're nothing faggot

Lol What node are you from? Bb here. My pod is the one that's taking him down.

Complicated questions yielding the simplest of answers
There's no key to the universe, but who's there to say the door was ever locked?

>reality
>drug influence

pretty sure on the "enlightened" trip right now. you feel super enlightened, like your third eye opened or whatever. that's also an delusion though.
100%

Peyote lsd or mushrooms?

cont

since meditation is still pretty awesome, can you describe Vipassana method?
I only know 1 meditation method, but that one not by name

Are your parents sad on a daily basis? Since they have to support you.

How useless you feel while you keep looking the answers for your nonsense life outside the real meaning of our existence is to become self-aware of our own consciousness essence the understanding of it and being able to separate thoughts related to your human existence

do you really listen to tool? what's your favorite album from them?

Vipassna is 100% isolation and no vocal contact with other human beings for 10 days. You sit and meditate for the entire ten days

It´s not too much to figure out, user. Reality is right there

Will I ever marry?

youre too high, go lay down faggot

this thread is topkek by nature