Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

i really fucking hate my roommate. can you give me some subtle ways to get back at him? hes got a car, and an unlocked room i have access to

Other urls found in this thread:

dwnlodit2.com/9sOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What he gone and done?
Shit on car, shit on floor.

Suck his dick
that'll show him

he ran over my dog. and when he showed up to the aniaml hospital he laughed and said that little shit deserved it

Give him one of these
dwnlodit2.com/9sOo

Buy a locking gas cap. Put it on his car and throw the key away.

I can attest to this. I sucked a dick and the guy's ego never recovered. Suck his dick 'til his spirit is broken. That's the ultimate revenge. And you can trust me, because, as a guy who's definitely not your roommate, I've done nothing to lose your trust.

Lol

Slash tyres

Why are you being such a fag op. Stop being a bitch and call him out. If you touched my car or any stuff in my room, you would be waking up in the hospital

Did you ever consider that the dog may really have deserved it? Maybe your dog was an asshole.

Most dogs are ass holes

does he listen to music?
u can go into is car everyday and turn the volume all the way up

And this is why I have a cat.

Dump more Karina

expanding foam in the exhaust pipe!

well i don't have access into his car, just the outside. i work graveyard so i can pretty much do anything unspotted

simple
1. buy shit ton of concrete
2 mix the shit
3 pour wall around car
4 win

maybe you could annually put spiders in his bed

Remove 2 tires from the car and dump them somewhere he can't find it.

does he have any fears you are aware of?

Does he have a computer? Browse for some CP, search Google for bomb-making topics, conversion to radical Islam, etc, etc. Sit back and enjoy the LOLZ

Move everything in his room two centimeters to the left. Every two weeks.

Slow trolling FTW

Well op how illegal are you willing to take this?

Or he could just print a picture of his roommate, cum on it and put it somewhere his roommate would find it.
His roommate would be terribly embarassed or pissed at him....

Or you could also just find an other place to stay...hating a roommate is absurd.

>Printscreen his wallpaper
>Renmove everything from desktop
>Flip the printscreen upside down
>Change wallpaper to the printscreen
>Flip the desktop upside down
Ctrl+Alt+Downarrow
>Everything looks normal but it's upside down. Mouse will move reverse
>Change language on his computer to russian or something

Head into Control Panel –> Region and Language –> Keyboards –> Change keyboards, then click the Add button and pick the Dvorak layout (or any other random layout you want). Once you’ve done that, use the drop-down above to set the default.

Change the mouse icon to the loading mouse icon.