twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steve.

John

Brittany.

I've lost myself completely since then.

Johosephat Gwendlestomper Wentsworth

This op
dwnlodit2.com/9sOo

Alicia, we've already gone out like 3 times and i still havent brought myself to kissing her. What the fuck is wrong with me

OP

You're too afraid to screw up and hence lose her. That's the paradox though: do nothing, and you'll also lose her.

Good luck user, grow some balls and be a man.

Blakeley, and shes been mine for a year.

She doesn't exist, though.
I haven't spoken to a person face-to-face for more than five minutes in at least a year.

Vân

Abby.
my God she's fucking beautiful, amazing, sweet, and perfect body too. Kinda sucks she's in a trip for the summer.

Randy bobandy

Devin =\

Marissa. That phone call lost me my one chance to ask her out.

I grew out of crushes years ago but if I had to say the 1 girl I've wanted in 5 years would be jordan

Amber

Hannah M
Feels bad.

Jen, amazing and awesome redhead

fuck off randy

Leah.

It still fucking hurts

Melanie. Kai. Aubrey.

Thinking about them is one of the only things that takes me away from my pitiful fucking petty existence.

Renamon

Austin

Laila. I love her but she doesn't know that yet. Too bad we live far apart now.

shannon. go fuck yourself.

frig off lahey

Whitney

Michelle, jasmine and Emma.

his name is cedric...

Angelique

I have three that I think of too. You think you're over them, and then one day out of the blue you get hit with memories. It sucks.

bri h
i wish i could make people change

Jordan Lewis

Christine ):

mom. the only women in my life I can rely.

Unrelated, what the hell is in this bottle? I've been trying to find out for literally hours to no avail.

I don't know user. my professional opinion with a phd majoring in "what the fuck is that" is that you should probably drink it.

She broke up with me cause she was going though heavy emotional issues and couldn't handle a relationship (I had/have my own baggage). We stayed in touch for awhile but she cut me off to avoid getting back with me. It wouldn't have been good for either of us.
After nearly two years I still think of her.

Mary Jane

Lauren. She dumped me after 2 years and started dating a coworker less than a month after. She was "just friends" with him.

I wish I could hate her, but I just hate myself. Fuck sakes.

Probably cough syrup. Only one way to find out though

I think that's a great idea.

Cough Syrup?

thanks user, remember knowing is half the battle, and the other half most likely lies in whatever the fuck that Is in your stomach

Tara

Padme

Liezel...

Gentille

Emily

Know what works well ? Train yourself to despise her internally. Focus on her ugly physical and mental traits.

You're sad because you think about her positive aspects. Do think about her negative aspects and it'll go away just like that.

To give you an idea, I've been in love with this girl for two years, she said she loved me while she was dating other (partly for the money, but still, I was a cuck-lord). One day, I decided that it's enough, so I did as said before.

After a week, I was disgusted by her. I shit you not, that's how effective it is. You just need the will.

Now she's texting me, begging for attention, and it's fucking pathetic. Don't ever beg a girl for attention, btw.

Bri is also my girls name. She was done with me for next to nothing and I thought I was over her. It just kills me to think about how pathetic my life really is.

Mallory.
She was dating a friend of mine when we met, and is now dating another. She told me we could be together if I could manage to live like an adult, which I clearly cannot.

Hanah

Thanks, user. That helps. I've pretty much gotten over, it is just now and then i get hit with feels from random memories.

That being said, I have gotten to like being single. I can hook up with chicks for anonymous sex, wake up and go to sleep when I want, and stay out as late as I want

I will work on what you said. This beer is for you.

Yonina.

grace.

Sam.

Who the fuck lies about saying they can't hangout because its raining outside and it's partially cloudy outside? You were a five minute walk from house, if you don't want to hang out or be friends. Just say that shit fuck you Mantha.

Abby is mine too.

Monica.

first thing that came to mind

Cheers bruv, we're pretty much the same. Next round on me.

I tried to make it right but the pen ran outta ink.
Juileta

My reflection

Randy trevor

Andrea.. Haven't spoke to her in 3 years. Hope she's happy.

Emily

after almost 2 years I'm finally over her

Her name is Latrinisha Oogabooga

is this worth watching?

Iben, my ex. She wants to get back together after a year, don't know how good of an idea it is

>Latrinisha Oogabooga

Why am I laughing so hard at this

Taylor
Too bad she's dating some 6'2" white guy
>tfw when we get along so well and match each others personality
>tfw she called me by her boyfriends name once and we both kinda smiled awkwardly for a split second
>tfw when 5' 5" manlet and spic so I'll never stand a chance
>Just

frig off, Lahey

Cass. I hope she's still here, and she got that gig at that resort last winter.

What does the cap look like? any other labels?

Also show us the rest of that label. It's rolled up

Mackenzie
She was always mad when I did drugs but I kept doing them so she'd pay attention to me once she lost interest.
It's been 4 years, no girl has made me forget about her.
I try to base my life and choices around what she might think, but I can't cope with the fact she doesn't care anymore, she has better people in her life now.

Kinari
>Too much of a beta to approach her.
>I know I'll bore her to death.
>She's beautiful in every way.
I swear I'm just drolling over her. I honestly have no chance for someone like her.

David Blaine.

Ashley, co-worker. Going to ask that chick out tomorrow, don't want to wait around forever

Kailey

Wish you luck user

Chloe

Maddy

george foreman

Hillary Clinton.

theres no use in sharing, not like its ever going to happen

USA

As if I need this image. Her brown eyes and great smile are always on my mind. Too bad her mind probably struggles to remember what we used to be.

OP

Kelsey

Fucking N.
You cheating cunt, I'd give anything to have you again, everythings so monotonic ever since you left, I'm stable, I'm independent I'm doing fucking great you cunt. Why can't I stop thinking about you, why do I miss you so fucking much. Fucking whoreeee aaaargh I don't even hate you, you stupid slut.. I still love you so much..

Caroline
>but she cucked me

Justine

Rebecca
Can't cause another state
Fuckin'hot
No robot

Beth.
Just started going out with her a week or two ago.
Tommorow me and my flatmate are throwing a party and she's staying the night.
Thing is, it's only since today that we've been actively calling each other boyfriend/girlfriend.

Have to play this shit by ear.
Fuck it.

Jovanni, i just wish i could know if she feels the same way about me

Teresa

Jovanni, i wish i could know if she feels the same way about me