ERP / Erotic Roleplay thread

Type fuck and help each other cum

spectating

How do I start ;)

Come and get it!!!!!!!!

I'm all nice and hard for you

B..but OP!
Isn't that really... uh... g..gay?

Good! You'll have to tell me just how 8ig you are so we can get things moving. :::;)

Thatll be for you to find out honey ;)

MODS MODS MODS

You trying for a threesome?

Oh, not a Vriska RPer. Why do you do this to my heart/dong :(

Are you really gonna make me do all the work???????? Geez! *The sultry 8lue8lood reaches into your pants, fishing out your hefty cock and swiftly planting kisses against it.* Come oooooooon! Get hard already.

Want in on this, nerd????????

My body is ready

*As you caress my cock it gradually gets harder and harder until it is fully erect* it's time for you to suck it and you'd better suck it good

OP THE GREATEST FAGGOT OF THEM ALL

Listen, everyone knows you're the hottest iron in the fire in all of paradox space

I gently caress your cock while i play with mine. Your bulbous penis grows in girth, while you admire my last remaining shreds of masculinity. "On your knees OP" you yell and i do as you command, dropping to the floor and taking your big sausage right into my piehole. "Give me a break you're hurting my tonsils!" I manage to spurt out after coming for a breath.

The 19-year old maid stands silently in the doorway, not sure what to do. She'd walked in on the teenage son of the Master… pleasuring himself. She'd knocked on the door, but there had been no response - presumably because he has headphones on. He is a rather cute boy and his manhood is a pleasant site, especially for a boy his age… She licks her lips, desire igniting her passions and burning away her inhibitions. Quietly, she closes the door behind her and raises her voice, hoping to be heard over the noises of sex he currently has blasting in his ears.

"Would you like some assistance, Sir?"

Are you from /trash/

Don't you worry. I'm the 8EST at 8lowjobs.
*Vriska extends her long tongue outwards, lapping at your dripping cockhead while maintaining eye contact with you the entire time. With no warning, she soon envelops the cockhead and sloppily begins to bob her head back and forth - wet gushing noises emitting throughout the room.*

Hank hasn't laid a hand on me in weeks...I'm so lonely

All of a sudden, my anus prolapses, exploding in a burst of gooey shit.

You slowly take off your clothes,my lizard begins to show. Do you wish to continue? yes or no?

Fuck, I meant for this to quote you.

And you got two holes, right Spidertroll?

Spread 'em.

That I do! Looking to claim one, 8ig 8oy?

*My 7 inch cock throbbing I swiftly grab the back of your head and slowly work your head into a rhythmic fast pace ramming my cock into your throat* I hope you saved room for desert because I'm giving you a cream filling

I agree with this action

If you insist..

OH god yes... you know, as long as troll vaginas don't have teeth or anything. That's never really explained. Let's fill some pails ;)

(Asking if you were from /trash/ wasn't an insult. I only asked because there's an /erp/ general there that is better suited for erp. Although it is currently in dead hours)

My lizard has tongue,it begins to spit. Do you wish to continue? yes or no?

It spit'stfhfs on your face, you like it, you make it very hot,very nice. Do you wish to continue yes or no?

/erp/ implies at least some level of rp, not just e toned avatar fagging and attention whoring, that shit justifiably belongs in the /trash/

Man, where'd spidertroll go. RP-ing with any troll would be hot (well, maybe not Aradia) :(

MSPARP

I will agree that there are a lot of attention whoring avafags, but most of them do erp. Regardless, that doesn't make up everyone, There are great roleplayers there that aren't that way at all.

Well yeah, but I'd kind of want to be anonymous.