Anyone got any good suggestions for getting rid of bed bugs?

Anyone got any good suggestions for getting rid of bed bugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/this-fungus-is-the-ultimate-bedbug-killer-180947815/?no-ist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn all your shit

All of it

Stop giving me PTSD

go outside
>done

Are you the asshole from a week or so ago who was in a shitty hotel and posted some stupid shit about bed bugs or whatever and everyone told you to get the fuck out?

Get lots of bottles of 90% or higher alcohol and clean all around. Toss all beds in the trash. No bug spray or bomb can kill them

No? I just started noticing these pests around my shit at home and nothing seems to work

Why do none of the bug bombs or sprays work?

I had them a few years ago, picked them up at a Hotel in Arizona the company I worked for put me in.

1. Move your bed away from the walls
2. Buy some of those bed bug blocks to put under your bed frame to raise it up off the carpet
3. buy some of those bed bug bags for your mattress and bag it up, then duct tape the zipper. They will eventually (6 months) starve to death in there.
4. take every single piece of linen in your house to a laundromat and wash it all as hot as you possibly can. Twice.
5. If you're on carpet, get a carpet cleaner to come in with that big ass machine and steam clean the carpet. That bissel/rug doctor do-it-yourself machine is fine for cleaning up dog piss, but a pro can literally shoot boiling water into your pad and suck it back out.

because we completely eradicated them for like 100 years with those chemicals and now they're completely resistant to them.

this is called "evolution" and people somehow doubt it despite the fact that we fucking cause it to happen

fire, lots of fire.

>That bissel/rug doctor do-it-yourself machine is fine for cleaning up dog piss

No it isn't. Using stuff like that on dog piss binds it to the carpet. Dog piss should be cleaned with an enzyme cleaner like nature's miracle.

just a protip for some of yall.

Bed Bugs are back because of the fucking migrants bringing them in from the third world.

Actually Nature's Miracle makes a (hard to find) shampoo for those machines. I usually pre-treat with the "Urine Eliminator", soak up what I can, then go over it again with the Bissel.

Cause their bodies are inmune to the chemicals. The only thing that worked for me killing them was a high % alcohol for 3 to 4 months through out the house as you keep the temperature inside the house at 100 or higher

I had them once.
I had a steam mop, i used it, i didnt use any fabric covers like you would on a hard floor though.
steamed the shit out of my mattress, and carpet.
Replaced my pillows and washed the fuck outa everything else.
Never to be seen again.
Wash your clothes too i guess

>Bed Bugs are back because of the fucking migrants bringing them in from the third world.

er no. i hate migrants more than you probably but this just isn't the issue. they became fully resistant to pyrethroids

good to know about the shampoo stuff. i considered just pouring natures miracle into one of those machines before.

I had a dog run around my entire house pissing and shitting in a big circle once, and then running through the shit and tracking it. I have never been so happy that a product exists as natures miracle (and nuvaring)

>Put all your shit in plastic bag
>burn the house down

AIDS hard counters bed bugs

Throw your bed out buy cheep new ones

You need heat, lots and lots of heat. Had them once, had to have a professional come in. They basically heat the shit out of your place to kill everything, and you have to wash EVERYTHING YOU OWN. I had to rent a fucking U-haul to take to the laundromat, was fucking terrbile.

The exterminators did say that throwing your clothes and other items in a dryer on high heat for 45 mins. will kill any you might have from returning from a trip. Also, never take a suitcase into the house, leave it in the garage or somewhere away from living areas.

Best of luck man, I feel your pain.

they have this stuff you can use its a fungus like spray and we also had a steamer too but i believe its was the fungus spray stuff that really worked apparently they bring it back tot nest and they get eaten alive by the fungus and the fungus disapears after their dead

I totally forgot I lived with bedbugs for like a month just letting them bite me and shit bc I had no money to buy spray. Beds still bloody as fuck too

dont buy any spray get this stuff smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/this-fungus-is-the-ultimate-bedbug-killer-180947815/?no-ist i used worked wonders

Heat past 120F kills em. That means steamcleaning your carpet. I made a couple pots of boiling water and doused my laundry in it in the driveway. Worked.
I had a buddy who mixed Windex and bleach (he was a stoner, and none too bright) in a spray bottle and hit his bed frame with it. No clue if it worked, but I saw it kill on contact.

diatomaceous earth

Best way is to buy a steamer user. The heats kills them. Steam fucking everything in your house. I'm being literal here.

>Shit in bed, set on fire.
You are welcome.

Stop being a filthy cunt.

I pray to jesus every night, and i dont have bedbugs.

just sayin'

Yes. Use the right pesticide. Plus some dust.

this shit will keep them away forever

This user knows his shit,this or borax solution gets the job done.Struggled with bedbugs for like 2 months but this did the trick.Put your bed frame legs in containers with it and put it in any doorway and around your room.Wash your bedding and sheets and maybe get a new mattress if it's bad enough.Theyll be gone but they have a lasting mental effect so be ready for that.

Antifreeze

Taco meat

To get rid of of bedbugs, bedbugs gotta get rid of you mate.

leave several buckets of bleach around the bed for a few days, the smell should scare em off