UK newfag here

UK newfag here

> is 26
> is gonna be balls deep in a 17 year old later today (age of consent in UK is 16)
> 17 year old told me she wants the D
> 17 year old made all the moves
> 17 year old is gon' learn to never go back to little boys again

opinions?

p.s. pic kinda related

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/zelvso.zip
mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make sure she doesn't fuck you up.

like yell ra.pe later down the track.

Kill yourself, you tea drinking pedophile.

duly noted, thanks Sup Forumsro

hebephile*

how fat/ugly (is she)/(are you)?
this determines how impressed b should be

>Women my age want nothing to do with me
>The only women who'll give me pussy are too young to recognize I'm a fuck up
>I think this is cool because mentally I'm still 14
>I brag about this on Sup Forums because mentally I'm still 14

Thnx for share op

Unimpressed.

Pics of each of you will determine your success.

whats the fucking difference btw a 17 and a 18 year old.

I'm actually a lanky fuck, not fat at all, neither is she, she's 5''0 and petit as fuck

A hebephile is a person who is primarily
attracted to adolescents, or children who
have at least started puberty and have signs
of adult sexual maturation, but are still
young and developing both mentally and
physically. Generally, this means teenagers
and preteens between 11 and 14 years old

Shut it faggot

He's a teleiophile

shes considered an adult
youre an adult
2 adults fucking
Whats the controversial issue here?

women age like milk, while men age like fine wine. why would I go for sour milk when I could have fresh milk straight from the dairy?

This

faggots just jealous 'cause they can't get that good stuff anymore

I stand corrected

just standard autism that happens every second on this board

teleios meaning full grown

17 is teleiophile

thanks!

OP the age of consent for the UK is 16 to 18 can bang and it's legal but if your over 18 you can't bang someone that under that age

link to official info on that?

Where abouts you from op
any pics of the girl

google it its 16 nugget

trips tell the truth op you're fucked

The age of consent in the UK is 16. As long as it’s consensual and neither are in a position of trust over the other (e.g. teacher, mentor, tutor, therapist, coach) then legally there should be no issues. However, if there are naked pictures or sexual messages involved, as one is under 18 that would be illegal.

I know it is brah, was just asking him to cite his sources 'cause I knew he wouldn't cos couldn't

Actually both sexes age like meat in a sack on a sunny day, so fuck off.

Who gives a shit?

nopetown in south nopeshire, and nope

Sorry that the law I was being a faggot and forgot the position of trust part

fair enough laaaaaa

a year?

This is only half the truth. It's easy to see that the milk is the norm for both genders, but once every so often a wine will be made.

it's all good brah

hahaha sorry man, too bate that like

make sure you destroy her 17yr old colon Sup Forumsro

LoL, age of consent does not mean what you think it does...

It allows a 16 year old to choose to have sex with someone within 2-3 years of their own age.

But, under 18, and you over 25, shit negro, you are in pedo land.

Delete all that shit, right quick.

I'm into milfs, how's her mom?

Absolutely none. Age is just a number.

Morals should dictate who wants to fuck who, no matter the age, but people can be fucked up.

It's sick. Fuck people.

kek

Mostly attention seeking.

Also could be asking for advice in case the girl screws him over and claims he raped her.

bruh

>Age is just a number.

the mating call of a pedo in denial

>implying there's anything wrong with being a pedo

kek, nice try m8, not THAT much of a newfag

was legit just curious as to what Sup Forums would have to say, never really done this before

youll see a lot of yays and nays on here about this but truthfully they all follow the same mantra: a holes a hole

>Dating a midget
Enjoy the shitty genes. Kek
>EU
It was too late to begin with

I wrote that comment. Like I said, morals should dictate the age of consent, and there should be consent within both people. I wouldnt ever fuck a kid under 14, because that's fucked up. Personally I believe 15+ can make decisions for themselves and it won't fuck them up forever. And I wouldn't do it if I was like 25+, cause that's just creepy.

hahahahaha true, so many faux moralfags

you know the parts of your brain that process long term decision making aren't fully mature till you're in your 20s, right? 15 is pedo af

didn't know that. so surely nobody should be fucking until they're in their 20s at least?

Everybody is different, and can make decisions on their own. If teens can fuck each other without any remorse or regret than I believe there's nothing wrong with two consenting people to do it, no matter the age difference. Just my opinion.

That's not true though.

They only have to be over 18 if your like their teacher or something

UK doesn't have Romeo n' Juliet Laws

This. I don't see a problem with it because I'm being responsible as fuck and taking all the necessary precautions to make sure it doesn't go pear-shaped for either of us.

Also, I think people need to remember it was her that approached me about this, not the other way round.

Nothing good comes from that. Not even what you think will be good. Get a whore.. safer cheaper and you get to keep your career.

Not a good idea man. At that age she'll get clingy as fuck.

If you dump her she'll call rape, if you stick she'll 100% get fat. That's always how these things go down.

Exactly. You would do it, but wouldn't if you weren't sure they were ready or consenting. All judged by morals.

I don't need to worry about a career mate, came into money a long time ago and I live off that.

lol no you won't you just uploaded a loli, in the uk it is illegal.

It's definitely a possibility, but I wouldn't say that's always how it goes down.

I even said to her last night actually, that I wouldn't touch her if I got even the slightest hint that she might regret it. I said we can just chill, that'd be cool, and she was grateful for that.

I'm guessing you're OP? Make sure she's not trying to fuck you over in the end. I had a friend that fucked a girl and she claimed she was pregnant, and wanted him to pay for the abortion. It would have cost $300-500+. Luckily he knew she was bluffing cause he is chemically castrated and wore condoms too. Fucking cunt. Just protect yourself. But condoms, get chemical castration meds. Always useful, no matter who you're fucking.

for fucks sake stop being such a fucking pussy about it, give it a splash and dash then move on to the next one

Uploading loli art is illegal in uk? Doubt it. Can easily find that shit on at the top results. Google. All I did was type in DD/LG for a pic that kinda applied.

Well, it is

google the cartoon law, its illegal

I say go ahead and do it, but make sure you're not gonna get fucked over in the end.

>(age of consent in UK is 16)
learn to read you dumb cunt

Yeah man I'm OP. Lurking like fuck. Yeah I don't think she is, she brought up contraception (she's been real mature about it tbh). And she's made it clear she doesn't want even the slightest chance of a pregnancy scare. Thanks for the tips Sup Forumsro.

Hahahaha well, I wouldn't be that brutal about it.

You can fuck her if she's above 16, but below 18, and you are no more than 5 years older than her. Statutory rape right there if she changes her mind.

Yeah I just looked that shit up. Absolute madness. I always see that shit on FB + Tumblr though, so I really wouldn't have thought it was illegal. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

Yeah I'm just gonna leave her to it and see if she presses me to fuck her. If so, yolo.

Just came to add that legally, the cut off is at 13.

Damn I missed it, what was it

1905 Rape video of the girl was leaked :)
(16 year old which was raped by 30 people and her boyfriend)

Link 1:
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
Link2:
(Mirror - Direct)
a.cocaine.ninja/zelvso.zip

Pass is included inside the zip.

Hail me for finding it.

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

yall are talking about having sex with people who are literally incapable of consent, that's rape

Been Googling for like 30 mins and I have yet to see any evidence of that mate. Everything points towards it being 16 unless you're in a position of trust.

yeah we live in a really fucking weird country. basically if it in any way depicts or is considered to represent a person under the age of 18 it's illegal. so a potato carved to look like a mideget and posted on the net is illegal

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSS

position of trust is all that matters and then only if a complaint is made by the younger party, her parents or guardian

Where do people keep getting this bullshit from? Is this a thing in burgerland or something? Because we don't have that in bongland

Yeah tell me about it. It's a good job I'm not into that shit. Literally only used it as the thread image 'cause I couldn't find anything better on google images.

Not clicking and I hope they catch'em all like pokemons

>1905
>video

Why would I waste my time with that shit? stupid robot

bl8ent b8 m8

yeah, potato sculptures of midgets do nothing for me I can tell ya

>Everything points towards it being 16 unless you're in a position of trust.

If you are more than five years older than her and she's under 18, They can use the "position of trust" part too.

Read up on a few issues of principle in your area, it doesn't hurt to be sure. Since she's under 18, the parents can take action on her behalf if they find out a grown man is fucking their child.
Stay safe and be kind.

Course man. Good luck, good fuck.

it's ok Sup Forumsro you can be honest with me, I won't kink shame you

it was the wrong number

What's a teleiophile?

Everybody is different. Everybody had different opinions and ways of thinking. Everybody can make decisions for themselves, and I believe, since I was once that age, that people 15+ can make their own decisions without regret. Believe what you want, this is my opinion.

Yeaaahhhh. This is going to need some context.
See, I am over 40 and if me or someone my age would drop that line there would be more than alarm bells going off, it would be actual police sirens.

>child
Child when she wants to escape her poor choices.
'Old enough' when she wants to do something, despite what anyone else says or advises.

that was b8,m8

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8