Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX3M77IuDvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left

360 degrees and walking away

Right is 100% correct, it's the most patrician choice

both

depends on the mood.

I guess this is the best thread to ask this question. Which is the best version of smile? There's the beach boys and the brian version and several fan ones, but which ones do you guys listen to?

right but my version of right is SLN's 2004 BWPS mix

the smile sessions

I listen to the smile sessions more but I prefer Brian's version

Smile Sessions is best. There will never be a definitive track listing so make your own.

>360 degrees
>you're still facing it
>you walk straight into the two albums because you love both as they are your twin Brian Wilson sons
I love you

Overall I think Smile Sessions is better but I really like the Brian Wilson version of Heroes and Villains and Good Vibrations.

Donald Trump

On the topic of the Beach Boys, what are some good bootleg recordings?

I've got all of their studio albums, but I want more

Seconding this. Adult/Child could be one.

In terms of Studio Recordings, theres a lot of collections to choose from, but everyone should have a copy of Landlocked. Especially for the version of Big Sur, Mike's shining BB moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=NX3M77IuDvg

You'll also be wanting to get some of those Live Soundboard Recordings, like Big Sur, 1970, Live At Carnegie Hall, 1972 and Paramount Theater, 1993.

Most importantly, if you love Brian's production and are interested in hearing the recording process with different takes, vocal overdubs etc than the Unsurpassed Masters series covering 1962-1969 is an absolute must.

Oh and Adult/Child is basically a Love You sequel, but even weirder.

thanks

left

Right

The sessions tracklist flows the best for me, It sounds like a fully fledged piece of art that way

Left

Smile is too freakin weird for me