>>68879687

NEETs rejoice!
Its this thread again...

NEETs should at least have the autistic respect for wagies like US citizens have for their soldiers

NEETS could not exist without them

>posting a questino like that in a website for neets

Having an actual career > being a NEET > being an entry level wagecuck = being a student

half a year I work myself to absolute exhaustion with virtually no free time to even sleep, while the other half I spent at home, doing absolutely fucking nothing with myself. fucking help me lads

As I've said before, the real deal is working for the government. You do jack shit while you get paid. You get the benefits of being a 'hard worker' while you life a semi-NEET life

Get a hobby

lol haven't heard that one before

Be yourself

This. I'm studying forestry so I can get a cozy job at the national park service or something. And if the government does something retarded and cuts my job, I can always work in the private sector too.

Why don't you just try it though.

Why do NEETs act like they've beaten the system? First off, if you buy things, some of that money goes to pay for us wagecucks. Money circulates, so even though some of my wages are taxed to pay for NEETs, it still comes back to me when NEETs spend their paltry handouts. Secondly, you guys are fucking miserable. Just look at /r9k/. Do you honestly believe NEETs live happy, fulfilling lives? Does living at the poverty level (at least in the US that's how it is since welfare doesn't pay that much here) for the rest of your life, never going out, never being able to afford many hobbies, etc etc really sound attractive? Lastly, you guys are fucking yourselves over if you ever decide you don't want to be a NEET anymore. Potential employers are going to see you spent several years doing nothing. They're going to think you're lazy and unmotivated.

>poverty level
I get 1500€ each month because I also get autismbux, and I only spend like 200-500 of this money and save the rest of it because my parents are pretty rich and pay for my most of my stuff

>30k in savings from family member dying
>never worked a day in my life, except for an unpaid intership where I did the bare minimum to be able to put it on curriculum
>barely go to college, still ace exams by reading the material
one day this will have to end, but not today

I said "at least in the US" for a reason.

>Why do NEETs act like they've beaten the system?

it's a meme you dip

NEETs literally think about suicide every single day

Am I a NEET if I'm taking a break from school to get my shit together and figure out what to do with my life?

yea

being a wage cuck means if you are not working you are studying and if you are studying you are working too, even between jobs is neeting

Yesterday I've realised that I just want to go to the gym, get an occasional blowjob/fuck and play videogames for a year or so.

This is what I truly want.

Just play Dota 2 for 12 hours straight, eating and shitting inbetween, beating pull-up records next day and having sex once in a few weeks with a girl from the internet, once but fucking hard and enjoyable.

I would really like to live like that for a year or so. No job, no shitty university, just games, gym and girls occasionally.