Hey Sup Forumsros, have any of you any of you had any experience with ecstasy...

Hey Sup Forumsros, have any of you any of you had any experience with ecstasy? I'm taking "green supermans" tommorow and im not sure what to expect.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net/index.php?page=region_home®ion=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I hate niggers

Also, check em

shut up fag

nigger

pillreports.net/index.php?page=region_home®ion=3

thats the aus newzealand version but that is a site where people review and test pills for you.

just type in what pill it is and there will be a test usually and most of the time peoples experiences on them.(make sure to look at the date of the post as well because different batches can differ.)

Ecstasy is fun. It's not the kind of thing I'd be up for doing more than once a month though; and even that sounds like a lot when I say it.

Just don't dance around a lot, it will make you I'll for the next few days.

Don't get drunk either, a few beers will be okay but don't go overboard.

Overall, enjoy OP.

yeah im in aus, are those tests usually accurate?

thanks for the response, will dancing actually make me ill for a couple of days? Cause i was looking to dance and have fun and shit

Just be sure you dont have the oportunity to take more than 1.

Havent tried "green supermans" but i take caps alot (pure MDMA). get some chewing gum on hand, be ready to drink alot of fluids and be where youre going to dance like a ballerina cause your'e gonna want to move a shitload.

They say on molly you can walk to the beach wherever you are, well its cause you're body is ready to just fuckin move, and you wont get tired.

Part of the way MDMA works is that it boosts your seratonin, so your'e REALLY happy a lot. Just really extatic.

Ecstasy is MDMA mixed with other shit that can be the same feeling as a cap but you'll be puting some pretty sketchy shit in yourself.

Dont forget to just have a good time, dont be worried about it, only get scared if you're seriously positive your having a heart attack or some shit.

>and there will be a test u
yeh they show pictures and ive taken heaaaaps of pills every weekend. always seem to be right

Gets you lively, or lovely. Wired af if it's cut with speed

I had an orange nuke symbol like the one pictures in OP. But anyways, I was driving around with homies that weren't on it and I was just happy as fuck. Couldn't stop smiling, and when someone told a joke mf I laughed my ass off. I loved it.

have a mad time aswel. i never drink alcohol anymore just take pills. keep hydrated. bring some gum it helps or a lollipop. drinking dilates the effects a little also. so id stay with just the dingas

What does chewing gum and fluids do to me?

Will I get paranoid or anything?

How longs it last?

make a note to relax your jaw throughout.

Just make a habit of checking in on the jaw-tension.

If you get a girl with you, enjoy the shit out of that. They get horny as fuck, and come super easy on it.

remember to drink water.

You'll probably sweat a bit too, so if you're by yourself, no reason to not get naked and put on some awesome music.

I heard drinking also makes you want to vomit. My brother had 3 of these and started to drink vodka. He basically collapsed in the city streets

Why check on my jaw?

gum is just for the jaw thing.
see water for hydration, because you will be feeling very hot, and sweating.

will probably last about 2-4 hours. not counting the coming down bit.

No paranoia or anything like that

it has a tendency to tense up. start "going".
i.e. grinding teeth.

not good for your jaw, or your teeth, so just periodically remind yourself to relax it.

Chewing gum so you dont do bruxism (grinding of your teeth) but your jaw will hurt after a while...

Water so you dont die from dehydration... gotta get them liquids in you... Alcohol works just as well, but you'll become really fucked up and sloppy that you might get annoying.

Go to a nightclub or whatever that has shitload of lights and lazers, so fun to stare at them and wig out a bit...

So basically if a chew gum it will prevent my teeth from grinding together?

Also be ready for the come down. You're going to feel like shit for the next day, have a bucket in your room for when you wake up and dont move around that much, just try and sleep. Cause you move a lot the night beforehand your going to feel like pain...

The comedown isnt as bad as when I smoked "legal marijuana" a.k.a. Klipp Daggar, so gross, different feel from weed but disgusting taste and comedown was horrific.

Really? you feel like vomiting in the morning?

Bucket for puking, cause thats going to happen, more than likely.

didn't they have reports of people dying from all super mans?

I just go for the checking in on that one. almost like a full on slack-jawed, mouthbreathing retard.

it's kinda like having a nervous habit or some shit like that, just gotta pay attention every once in a while and it'll be alright.

gum can help since it will give your mouth something to do.

im only taking one and have had no problems with my heart or anything. Im sure stupid cunts have died from taking like 5+

Your dancing/moving so much the night before because your body pumps a fuckload of adrenaline. If you go to the gym, and your in your workout and your like pumping really hard and your just really psyched, its like that but a lot more and your so fucking happy about everything.

So the morning after you're going to have lactic acid built up and that int turn is going to make you want to throw up. Its going to be painful...

Another tip about while your on the stuff. Peeing/urinating is realy hard, sit down and pee so you dont get it everywhere. Your body will be numb, so you cant feel if youve finished peeing.

You can get your dick up but its a bit harder than usual to do so. and its going to take a while to cum, if you get a girl she'll probably love you cause your gonna be going hard, fast and for a long time.

how much does 1 pill cost OP ?

alright sweet. Sounds like a good plan, Thanks for the input user. Ill fuck some asian bitches for you.

Don't worry about that one. never had that myself.

just keep hydrated, and relaxed in your body. same as with the jaw-thing.

like suddenly your body becomes that friend who won't just sit still and chill out. just gotta remind yourself to relax and ride it proper.

All the same.
Check in with different parts of your body, and if you find it's tensing up just breathe and relax it.

Perfect party drug. Good music and people around you (or anyone, you will like it anyway) is the perfect setting

Fuckin legend. Slap her titties just for me.

Ill make sure to sit down. Even if i do look like a faggot in the bathroom haha.

$20 AUD

np.

if you want a cheap kek take a selfie while you're riding high, but don't look at it until the day after. hehe.

Others, how much have you paid in different countries ?
That sounds expensive as fuck

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsrothers. Im only taking 1 so I wont get too fucked. Really appreciated.

think i got for 10-ish francs in switzerland. about 10 euros. which is about 15 AUD I think.

$30 AUD

It takes up to 30 min to really hit, so dont double dip thinking nothing is happening, give it time.

I would start on a half pill, seriously

Not sure what he meant by that.

I guess one thing is that you can get achey as fuck, because you don't notice that you're super tired and overdo it. Tends to be worth it, though.

Drinking/eating enhances/lowers the effects ?

Depends on what you drink/eat. You probably won't have much of an appetite, and drinkinf is just smart. You're gonna want to stay hydrated with water, even if you don't think you need it.

only take one, it could be PMA and that can kill you in high doses

para-methoxyamphetamine is being put into ecstasy pills instead of MDMA

I don't know if you already tested your shit, you should though, or you're gonna have a BAD time

its skurry

Unless you synthesize your MDMA you don't know what's in your caps either

I've done MDMA and Ecstasy many times, here is some stuff I learned.

1. Drink about a glass every hour. Ignore everyone saying you should drink a fuckton, that is seriously dangerous and can kill you if you really overdo it. You wont be getting thirst until you stop dancing anyway, so just be aware to take a sip once in a while.

2. You will probably want to redose, try to be careful with that as well. You'll be having the time of your life, so the next logical reaction will be to take more, always be aware that you're not thinking straight right now, despite everything feeling like it's just dandy.

3. Again, you're under the influence of a drug, be mindfull about what you do or say, you dont want to talk shit you'll regret later. I know alot of people who are out of their fucking minds when rolling.

4. Enjoy, the first time is the best. Dont do anything retarded and you'll be fine.

almost

Clear white crystal in transparent capsule. pure mdma...

i have work in like 3 hours

Cool story bro

Interested in taking x but want a clean pill is that even possible especially in NZ? Or am I dreaming of times long ago

Not because an other user took that brand and had the mdma bliss will not make a difference you dont realy know whats in those pills and like clothes and other brands there is alot of counterfitting in pills where the mdma is replaced by mcpp and other ingredients buy a testkit and you know how "good" your pill is for your safety take half first and waith an half hour to an hour before you take more

>Clear white crystal
Learn to chemistry you fucking retard.
That sounds like Methylone to me. Same effects, much cheaper and shorter lived, also worse for your body from what I've read.

Also, the only way to determine if it's MDMA without a chemical test is to make an attempt ad compressing it. It shouldn't stick together, but even then it's still possible to take some other substance that does compress and add something that prevents it.

Op, you're gonna have a good ass time. It's basically an all body high, unlike Mari Jane. There's two types of ways to spend your time on E other than a typical festival or rave. Which are house rolls and nature rolls. Both which are totally dope. If you're rolling at the house, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF WATER!! I cannot stress that enough. Dehydration will be the death of you, literally. Also, don't drink too much. You want a perfect balance. If you have lights or anything like that, bring them. The lights will trip you out. Another thing, make sure someone brings vic's rub. Either the vaseline or nostril inhalant. Both do wonders when someone breathes it, and blows into your eyes. If you're feeling like you wanna hug someone, just let them know and ask for permission. Not everyone likes the touchy feelies. One last thing for a house roll, because nature rolls are too obvious to explain, you MUST have music.. If you feel like dancing and moving around, do so, because the more you move around, the more you feel the drug. A playlist helps, but I'm sure the people wanna hear their shit too. Don't be homophobic. It'll give bad vibes and you don't want that. That doesn't mean intentionally kiss another dude or some shit, but don't be opposed to wrapping an arm around a buddy. E is known to create new friends, so if you don't know anyone you're gonna roll with, you guy will know enough to because good friends after that. Took Imported Master Cards, purple triangles, blue stars, and bugatti's to know wtf I'm talking about.

Ausfag here, green supermans arent bad. If you've made the decision to take any drug you should be aware and okay with the risks involved.
Don't worry too much about gum and water and not dancing or dancing, literally do whatever the fuck you want and have a good time. If you're thirsty, drink whatever you want. If you wanna grind your teeth, do that. It's your ping, do what you want. Enjoy.

If you're in AUS I dunno what batch of purple triangles you had but they were fucking shit.

everyone i know that takes mdma drinks like a fucking fish on it, and we take it every month. Dont be scared op, if they are good clean pills you will have a good time and wont trip out, the only reason if you trip out is because youve had too much mdma or they arnt even mdma in the first place. If you have too much mdma you can get slight visuals like shit is
moving and you can also say stuff that doesnt make sense.

this guy knows.

Love me an MDMA trip. Eye wobbles are the true measure of fucked-up-edness

I'm in Cali. The purple triangles were weak AF. My first roll was on those, and I ended up taking 1.5 blue stars, 2 purple triangles, and 2 bumps of purple triangles. Which the effect didn't last long.

I also think the "ill for days" guy meant that. This post is truth.

No shit man. Hate when people get super prepared and try overthink it all.

Ecstasy... It's great but you might wanna get some antidepressants for the comedown

The "ill for days" just stems from being dehydrated, not eating anything from the time you start to whenever the fuck you manage to eat the next day and exerting yourself for hours on end. Soreness is literal muscle soreness from not getting tired and stopping when you should

Good xtc is a good kick.many things are told.
My tipp is: go with good frinds, drink enough.. sex is nice on.

make sure you have weed and chill stuff to do for the come down

Someones a pussy... Just suck it up for a few days.

My favorite thing to do before x is getting piss drunk. Id pop it before my two last drinks and by the time i would be shit housed the x would sober me up real good like. Then id roll balls for a few hours and then smoke a bunch. I had alot of fun.

Btw, does anyone in SoCal wanna hook me up on some E? Totally down for a roll now. Located in Riverside

I meant to say when i used to use exstacy after the first few words woops. Havent touched the stuff in years.

100 south african rands for 2

i would say vicodin, cuz that back pain is a bitch

Someone from cali oc hook it up