Name a culture dumber than American culture

>wears tracksuit jacket, strapback and sports shoes not only when going for a jog but also indoors [!] while eating dinner or watching tv
>"surely every culture does this since we do it"

Can you think of a culture where it's worse? maybe in some cultures they also wear the same casual sports clothing to funerals or while sleeping?

for burger reference: if I visited someone who wore shoes, hat and jacket while watching tv I would think they were hobos who just happened to own a house, not regular people.

>tracksuit
>American

Tracksuits and sports shoes are comfy. Are you some insecure fag who cares what other people thinks of you?

Next time it's cold in my house I'll be sure to take off all my clothes and freeze to death so you don't get triggered

I mean any thin piece of shit jacket, there are like five nonsensical synonyms for every piece of clothing in English

why don't you just wear normal clothes? how is your head cold?

it's just the extreme arrogance and ignorance that gets me sometimes, because only americans act like that, everyone else knows many cultures other than their own exist. but ofc americans dominate the internet, so you will always run into this kind of shit.

canadians dont really wear clothing indoors other than pants(not the underwear) and a shirt
it's seen occasionally as not feeling comfortable where you are, or that you are planning to leave
ethan

We are exchanging cultures with our newest ally.

Daily Reminder:
They're are plenty of normies who unironocally think athleisure isn't a trend.

>it's seen occasionally as not feeling comfortable where you are, or that you are planning to leave
you mean wearing outdoor clothing indoors? same thing here.

yeah, most of canada west of quebec seems to wear their outdoor clothes inside, but eastern canada still carries some euro-style mannerisms, and that is one of them

I don't think it's as much euro-style mannerism as it seems to be normal behaviour in any climate where you need proper shoes. except america, for some reason.

an additional thing which we don't have at all in sweden, but exists in places as different as austria and japan, is that you after having taken off your outdoor clothes put on some slippers. that's perhaps more of a mannerism.

those guys are fucking losers.

if you think their clothes are trendy, you also are a fucking loser.

>america wont notice me
why are euros so triggered that americans dont care about their cultures?

because you are arrogant, just as I wrote. you judge others as though you have some sort of imperical way of interpreting the world, but in reality you are extremely narrow minded and live in a very insular society, which you are totally unaware of.

you are of course also very dangerous. afaik the republican party is committed to detroying life on this planet by using as much fossil fuels as possible. it's the most powerful nation in world history with military bases all over the world, starting wars wherever for personal gain. in the next 30 years you will spend a trillion dollars on modernising your nuclear weapons. it's lunacy.

that's why we don't like the fact that you are uncultured, ignorant idiots who look down on everyone else: you will probably destroy the world in your audacity.

Tracksuits are the most comfortable clothing for doing nothing in

Oh come on man do you really think every person from america is like that?

>Caring about what some people on the other side of the Atlantic wear sometimes
You're a waste of life my dude

well almost every american does take part in this process of destroying the world, don't they? they pay their taxes, support their military, believe in their president and so on. even if they distrust the government or believe their president is evil and things like that, they won't do anything about it. When's the next American revolution? is it never since you let your military grow too big?

You sound genuinely upset like you've just been raped up the butt by an American. Are you going to be okay?

more okay than your empty soul m8

All this proved is that Swedes are autistic cucks tho. Like who obsesses and cares THAT much about what people from other countries wear? Sheesh.

Tracky jacket is fine. I wear one as a top, not a jacket.
Its like.me wearing a sweatshirt indoors.

Actual jacket is silly though, same with shoes and hats indoors.

Don't you have a mosque to build or something?

sounds like borderline gypsy/bum tier but acceptable without the hat and shoes. if it's like a fleece it makes sense.

I feel like you should be the one telling me we don't have souls. When did Sweden get religion?

this is so stupid on so many levels it makes me sleepy