If you knew for sure...

If you knew for sure, that the next president will be assassinated by a feminazi conspiracy after only three months in office, who would you vote for?

I'd say Trump, so we get rid of him. And what damage could he possibly do in only three months as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what damage could he possibly do in only three months

Don't know. It took Bush 8 months before he blew up the Twin Towers. But Trump is worse.

Gonna vote for the Madman

#NeverHillary

I'd vote for Hillary. Trump will be to damaged by his behavior to take part in another election.

And after Clinton's death, Vice President Sanders will take office.

You only want to see him dead, you homosexual gay faggot scum!

>and what damage could he possibly do in only three months as president?
You are forgeting that it is impossible for any president to do any damage

true

Trump
He would become a martyr and civil war 2.0 will bring about the Glorious American Empire and the purge of degenerates.

Hillary just cause I want her to die

>if you knew next pres get kill
>because is become assinated
>would vote you for?
uhh, yea sure, vote trump F. kennedy

if you think that Bush orchestrated OIF then you are a fucking retard
presidents literally do nothing but rile the masses, especially in this pageant show called a presidential election

>assassinated by a feminazi conspiracy
Implausible.
Why would feminazis kill Trump?
He's their best recruiter.

Well, Cheney & Rumsfeld orchestrated it and Bush was the one under whom their plan was executed so he's kind of responsible

he's responsible the same way every other president is responsible for somebody in America getting a paper cut. Every president does not deserve the credit they are given, wether it be good or bad

That's fine, but who do we place the blame on then?

I'd vote for Trump.
Three months are enough to deregulate weapons laws and then we, the People, will take over controll again.

what are you waiting for faggot?

place the blame on yourself for being a pussy that thinks your wellbeing depends on the dictations of others and that you have no place in life other than complaining about it

For the Beginning.

>THE PEOPLE
sounds like a fantasy

I want negatively impact by IF which you brought up, retard. Who is to blame for that?

Americans aren't people

Trump of course.

Ivanka Trump will be a great vice president and if need a great president.

Trump/Trump 16!

you can blame those who profited from it, its not fucking hard to see who was pulling the strings, and I'm not even in to conspiracy theories. All I am saying is no president has any fucking power over anything, you are voting for the wind every time you put your ballot in, regardless of who wins the next election, they have no power over any possible future for the country

not sure what you mean

because feminazis are retarded and short sighted

u kno wat i mean dummydumdum

>people actually find this attractive

alright, I am an American and I am a person, and you are posting your stupid fucking opinions on an American fucking website. So unless you like talking to nonbeings I'm not sure what you expected

>American fucking website
Wasn't this site founded by a Jew?
Isn't its owner a Chink now?

Irony:
This cunt turned more men into homosexuals than Angela Merkel.

Hillary, because I'd much rather have Elizabeth Warren or maybe even Bernie than whatever monger Trumpie decides to run with

this is a japanese forum retard

>implying Trump and his sons won't go full Roman and execute the entire Congress
I for one welcome the American Empire.

Hillary. The Clinton monarchy must come to an end

You're delusional if you think Sanders will be her running mate

>Chelsea Clinton

>Well, Cheney and Rumsfeld...

youtu.be/PFxFRqNmXKg

You and your brother don't count as "most men"

Would probably not run for office, once her mother, the first woman president in the United States is killed and eaten in the Oval Office.

A jew who was born in America, the majority of this websites frequenters are American, not sure how you can consider this anything other than an American website good try tho

>killed and eaten in the Oval Office
If the first female president is killed and eaten by feminist there, it will be called the Ovular Office for ever.

this is an american forum retard

>the majority of this websites frequenters are American
And the only people in the US who do any work are illegal immigrants. That does not turn the US into Mexiko.

So this is still a Nip website.

this is a retard forum amerifat

If hillary is president she won't be murdered.

It's delusional to think this actual villain will be attacked by a bunch of worthless subhuman cunts

"Rabid Feminist Cannibalizes President Clinton."

I'd just kill my self if I read that headline. I will have achieved absolute Kek and can pass.

But Batman villain Penguin also was killed by penguins.

Yeah but the penguins had more brains

I must have missed that issue.

... aka: You are full of shit.

I think he means Batman Returns

Though I haven't watched that movie in like a decade so I don't really remember what the fuck the penguins did