>i confiscate her laptop and phone
>she runs away after school to bumblrwhale’s house
>bring her back home kicking and screaming
>wife makes me give her back laptop/phone
>bumblrwhale and my daughter start cutting themselves
>my daughter dyes her hair and starts eating like a cow to be like bumblrwhale
>the fuk do I do?

>tl:dr
>bumblrwhale is bad influence on my daughter?
>what do?

I'd be more concerned with Sup Forums's influence on you

and how has it influenced me?

its never too late for an abortion

sneak laxatives into her food

Kill fat cunt, take daughter to feminist rally, show her what her life would become, show feminist cringe compilation. She still cuts force her cut deeper.

Talk to her and make her realize what she's doing. Ask out whys she's acting like this. Don't forget to say I love you.

Dubs of truth Sup Forumsro

is bumblrwhale's father in the picture?

the answer to this will give huge insight to your plan of action.

>the fuk do I do?

Stop being a fucking cuck and raise/discipline your daughter.

this
discipline your wifes daughter

>wife
>forced to give back the electrics
i think the bumblerina isnt the destructive personality leading this story op.
i think you need to man up before this becomes a legit nightmare

Straight up. Used to lock em in the shed when they bled because it's unclean.
Now I'm not saying do that, I'm saying just point out why EVERY OTHER MOTHER FUCKER takes the piss out of fatcunt. Tell her if she continues eating like a whale you'll send her to a psych unit.
Trust me buddy, if it comes to that and shit you gotta make her believe it's her own fault.
Then you look like a hero for "saving her from the horrible place"
She's probably on enough respiradone to believe anything at all. And fatcunt looks like the mentally unwell bitch she is.

Also helps if fatcunt gets hit by a car
But as this isn't in your control......

>the two of them bully my son (13) to the point he cries
You're son is gay

She doesn't respect you and undermines your parenting

Divorce now to save yourself time.

This OP, if anything you've already fucked up by raising a girl who hangs out with the tumblrwhale in the first place.

Also you're a cuck, ask your wife if she will deal with it for you

Oh lawd man. I have a 2 year old daughter OP. Please tell me I don't have to be worried about this. Anyway I can avoid it. Keep her off the net till she's 18?

>bullied
>doesnt adapt appropriately
truth op. get this shit in line before the cement cures

Home school, Turn her into a introvert, Tell her that if she wanders beyond 30 feet of you that the mutant clowns will take her to Somalia

expand pooper with pencils and other educational misc. items as punishment for befriending black people

>your son is gay
Nah, his son probably cried cause these days boys are strictly raised not to hit girls, and so he'd have no 'proper' way to cope with them, even though he really should've just beat their asses.. Tbh, the majority of feminists are lucky, cause otherwise they'd get the shit beat outta then.

Just give them a good diet and introduce to make up early. Have enough boys to keep them in good shape.

Jesus christ how has she made it to 15 without you....

Don't be a fool. You talk to her parents tell them she is a bumblrwhale and is a bad influence and come up with a bunch of bullshit they will see to it that their fucking landwhale will never speak to your daughter again. win-win.

First step is growing some balls otherwise she'll just do wathever she wants for the rest of your life

Goddamn, son. Hit her with your fucking belt. This isn't some grand mystery.

Awesome advice on b holy smokes

>hit the bumblerina.
im afraid landwhale might not be pacific enough

Show her Sup Forums. Make her strong.
Or be a man and wreck her. Tell your wife to back off and if you find her cutting, slap her in the fucking face and tell her

>Dont be a wrist slitter atenchin geter,

this
beat some sense into her
need proof of results? Look in the hood at the black girls.
I mean sure, they're still sluts with their heads up their asses, but at least it aint in the clouds

sorry bra but you fucked

Take away her Internet. Lock the router. Then stop paying her cell phone. Make your wife pay it if she insists on your daughter having it. Internet and cell phone instead a right. Shit, lock her computer and phone or break em. My wife tried to stop me from. Grounding my son from his laptop so I smashed the fuck out of it.
Talk to the girls parents and let them know their daughter is a corrupting force.

For $3000 I'll kill your problem whore. Source of problem gone. Your daughter gets better.

dude, you're her parent. you own her. take away internet and car privileges. it's really not hard

Why do you speak like some fuckin foreigner?

Freud says that your daughter looks to you on how to handle shit like this.

She is at the point where her sexual identity is being defined by what she thinks you would like.

Apparently your failing

Talk to waifu about your concerns about your daughter OP

You know shes forcing herself to gain weight, bully your son, and cut herself, I'd be worried if your wife didn't want to take some kind of action, what's her take on this?

Freud was an idiot.

T R I P

I love Monsters Inc.

Nothing Freud has ever said was proven under scientific study.

Fuck Freud don't consider him as a point of anything psychological other than popularizing it.

Looks like we got a few people that are still unable to accept the fact they wanna fuck their mom

The first mistake you made was getting married at all. Let your son know that once he is home he has freedom to beat the shit out of his sister.

Start divorce proceedings as your wife is obviously worthless

2nd bit.

As someone who was a pissy teenager.

Don't automatically force her to do shit, shes gonna run closer to that tumblright shit.

Which may or may not have permanent damage deepening how far down the rabbit hole she goes.

Keep that in mind. If you have an authoritarian approach she might hop on it like a fat nigger dick.

Bring me actual science user.

His son doesn't have to beat them but crying isn't going to solve anything either.

> getting married
> having children
theres your problem right there, OP

if trips, kidnap mightyblubber and drop off in middle of a national forest. there is a chance for her to get lost and starve a little.

Work hard to influence her.

Take her out and do activities together, just you two.
Baseball, movies, dinners, whatever.
IF she thinks you're cooler than her bitchassnigga friend, she'll form back to you.

Rebuild a relationship with your daughter, act really fucking cool and shit all the time, make fat jokes around your daughter about how fuckinfg disgusting fattys are, whenever fatbitch enters house yell MAN THE HARPOONS, daughter will realize how fat people are fucking disgusting and it's funny, no more fatbitch

True, true.

omg

omg what?

This

I trust Freud more then Darwin.

What is science but guessing with correct occurance?

Just look at the evidence of how accurate his shit is it doesn't fail much.

All girls I've met with daddy issues are quite crazy.

>daddy issues

But user, I don't think those are the norm, they are the exception.

Its not so much a plan problem as an execution problem. Can you dig it?

Could it just be a phase? Whatever you do don't let her attend a liberal arts college.

Rol

Every millennial is a presumptive psychoanalyst with a fixation on drugs and homosexuality.

Play the odds user. If 1000 girls with daddy issues out of 1200 are cutters,emo,liked to call you daddy while being fucked, rough sexians, ect.

Idk I haven't fucked 1000 but my total number is 150ish...I'd say 30 had daddy problems. The more they talked about Thier dad the more crazy they were.

Worst one was a chick who was raped by her dad. She tried killing herself when I didn't wanna fuck her and went home with another chick one night.

Based Freud is based

You ever meet one who had an abusive father but was surprisingly really normal and sweet?

Kill.

Most don't have "abusive fathers" they have father until 5 or 6 y.o. then it's gone.
That's what fucks them up in the head.

Kill your daughter to protect your honor
Kill your son to protect his honor
Kill your wife for being a failure as a mother
Start over, try harder this time.

you looking for advice here aren't you?

Honestly no one stands out.

All right, well then the inverse:

Have you ever met a girl without daddy issues who were submissive, liked to call you daddy, and were wild with sex?

Why do i have a feeling her parents are even worse

> yell at bumblar whales parents for being pieces of shit
> b take your daughter away from bumblar whale and then put her in church school and make her read the bible and make her a good girl remember user the bible now is going too change christ did not make his followers kill and the lion slept with the lamb not the wolf
> c move states..

Unless college is free don't pay for it

There, you cut her chances. Let her work at retail for a year or doing something with her ass other than taking the regressive dick and she'll either:

1. Understand how she's been childish the whole time
2. End up as a hobo

You still prefer this to create another nazi

Besides next time you have a kid be sure to teach him/her not to fucking fall for stupid shit

post bumblrwhales FB and any other social media accounts and we will mess her fat head up even more

Make her get a job, and pay for her own cellphone service.

feed them nothing but salad

Also if I say retail it's because to my experience, I find less insane bitches that way. I should know, I have many female friends at retail who laugh at this feminazi nonsense

It's not your job to be liked as a parent, it's your job to parent. Change her school, and make her do a sport after school, make her hang with the girls that make bumblrwhale self-conscious.

As for your wife, explain the issue straight up. If she can't rationalize why a protest baby is a bad idea for a child, then she's not a wife, she's a cunt with a ring.

Do you people live in a crappy family movie?

actually, make her start paying for everything she enjoys.

This

>imply science is just darwin
>implying sciences is guessing

Learn the scientific method and bring me Freud after real scrutiny

There is no proof of 3 things in your head, what dreams mean, the oedipus complex.

You can't say this kinda makes since and say its real. Thats fucking lazy

so what, it's philosophy instead of psychology?

No. It's pseudoscience. Not even the same user.

It's an idea Freud had as an explanation for the problems of rich middle aged to elderly Victorian area women.

None of it holds up to any form of scientific scrutiny. But keep in mind its been like 100 years since Freud.

Psychology as a scientific field has grown into a field that requires a lot of study and scrutiny with it being a soft science.

Outdated concepts that have never been show to be real outside of abstract concept have no baring in this ENORMOUS scientific field.

what would you say is the difference between psychology and neuroscience?

One's the study of the nervous system, the other is of behavior and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious.

One its the medical side with your neurological system the other is what can see scientifically in your head.

science bitch

The more you fight it, the more she she makes your life hell. Tell your son to start making whale noises when she's over and to also make beep noises when she walks backwards. Pretty much make her learn to hate herself and then be afraid to leave her own home.

Has 15yr old Daughter and is asking on /b
what to do, This is like the ttrolliest loads
of incest setup ever

OP have a 3 threesome with the wife
and tumblr whale.

Get arrested goto Jail do not pass go
do not collect $200