Rate thread. Can I please get a rate. I went to the club today and left without a single number after 3 hours...

Rate thread. Can I please get a rate. I went to the club today and left without a single number after 3 hours. Am I ugly?

just b urself

Another pic

Last one lol

No but you are inconfident and totally absorbed by yourself
>narcisist
Stop caring so much about yourself and start paying attention to other people

I mean look at the fucking load of selfies you post, let alone you make! And you still wonder why no one wants to be with you???

You should give amphetamine a shot.

user did you went to the club by yourself?

what's wrong with going alone?
you that much of a pussy you need your friends to hold your hand while talking to girls

Ye iI thought it would be a good idea since I could have more time to look around, but I didn't really so anything

complains he's ugly
didn't even bother to talk to anyone
I'm out of here

The fact you went out to only get girls' numbers is the reason you did not get any numbers.

Same

Yeah kinda.

Yep. Good luck you'll need it

This is op
Actually I tried dancing to get girls attention. I got some good moves. And once in whole I would get looks from the girls but not enough signals. I came to dance and have fun, bit no girls really had it in for me.

Can you guys just answer my question, I am an ugly beaner aren't

You look like filthy frank

No he doesn't you inbred cuckold.

This s OP

Can you guys just tell me if I am attractive or unnatractive

Since its a rate thread i will post my picture not a fag like OP. I think you see yourself ugly since you wanna hook up with a skank at the club. Have standards. I don't even try because females are drama most of the time.

Kill yourself.

Here's another one