Do you think UK will leave the EU, not your faggot opinion. I mean statistically speaking...

Do you think UK will leave the EU, not your faggot opinion. I mean statistically speaking, is it realistic that it will happen.

It's not impossible that it could happen by any means, if it was certain to go either way the polls would show it by now, i'd say statistically the stay campaign has a small advantage but it could go either way imo

No, although I want to leave, simply because I think the government would make up the results in their own favour anyway

More likely to stay imo, the people bitching and putting up vote leave signs are just a vocal minority

Is that a dick tuck

anyone who is part of brexit is retarded or metal

Found the immigrants!

read the post mate he's not after your faggot opinion

Every single white working class person I know is voting leave.

Chance that it will happen is under 10%. UK is tied balls deep into european market. They just like to think of themselves as the independent power beyond the seas. I believe they should do as other... western eurpean countries and have a contigency plan if shit hits the fan. They donĀ“t have to drown alongside greece, spain and other shit tier countries.

>every retard i know is voting leave

statistically? what statistics? how many countries left the eu so far? zero.
also fucking trap

You never know. Looks too close to call. I sure hope not. We (the Netherlands) depend on a lot of trade with the UK.

This.

Uneducated working class scum.

Found the paki

That's cause the only political knowledge they can understand is
>LEAVE THE EU AND WE CAN SEND THE FUCKIN' PAKIS BACK M8, FUCKIN IMMIGRANTS COMIN OVA 'ERE NICKING OUR JOBS. ENGLISH M8 BORN N BREAD

I dont think we will leave, but then we could be surprised by the results.

Best statistical indicator you can get is the polls, which have it pretty close right now, because at the end of the day it comes down to public opinion, nothing else, especially not fucking idiots in this thread

If the leave campaign had a fucking plan maybe the majority would vote us out.

Boris will lead us to victory

I think it's about 50/50 right now, I hope we leave.

That would be the responsibility of the government who put this in their manifesto, and who we pay to carry out the will of the people, who instead of planning for the possibility are doing their best to skew a democratic process in their favor using scaremongering and the taxypayers money to fund the campaign

amerifag here. just stopping by to give you guys my condolences for when you leave the EU and starve.

also, i kind of wondered if you guys built a fuck ton of mcdonalds, would you cringe if you received more tourism from russia and americans?

It's very similar to the Scotland independence referendum, except instead of 5% difference, it could be a lot more tighter to about 1%. It's hard to tell because both sides are basically bitching and it's hard to find an actual unbiased report on the pro's and cons of leaving, which is understandable, because it is purely theoretical. But the leave camps claim of saving 350 million for the NHS is a load of bollocks, and not enough people seem to think that.

Found Nicola Sturgeon

polling says it won't happen. Expect about 55-60% remain is my prediction

it will be remain 51% leave 49%

Together they will make the white world supreme again

It's not like the UK would leave the entire world. You can still trade with us if Brexit happens.

This. Voting to leave the EU isn't voting to leave the EEA or WTO. People seem to assume we'll lose all basic functionality outside of the EU which is ludicrous.

>again

i think you will find that we will leave the EU, everyone i speak to wants to leave

our country is being changed beyond recognition by immigration and it has to stop

you know that a lot of banks make plans to leave London in case of brexit? I think you will.have a lot of financial loose and trading will be more complicated and don't forget, prince Charles as landowner is on of the biggest receiver of European founds for agriculture subventions....

>citation needed

Jesus Christ. I bet not one bank leaves. Take HSBC for example - talking about relocating to Hong Kong.... Which itself isn't in Europe. Take the second largest financial centre of Europe - Switzerland - another country not in the EU.

Re. Your second point - there is no question that we will receive a free trade agreement with the EU. There is not a single European country that doesn't have one (other than Belarus). It will also free us up to lower tariffs and trade more with the rest of the world. It is outrageous that at the moment, (because of the EU) we don't have a free trade agreement with Australia, Canada, or India.

Re. Your third point - we are a net contributor to the EU. If we choose to do so we can continue to subsidise farmers from our own funds.

Which banks would they be may I ask? Struggle to see 'a lot' of banks deciding the 6th richest city in the World isn't worth their time anymore.

i dun goofed at triggering.
i thought opposing having immigrants pooping in the streets was among the reasons the UK hated america for

Also why the fuck would I care about Charles not getting his inherited land being subsidized lol we don't all fucking worship the royal family like the rest of the world seems to

I've been checking out the media from the rest of the World to try to get some kind of independent view on what the future would hold. It's tough .. usual US sources are quite pro-remain, some Far East sources are having a good laugh and say that those who want to leave would like to return this country to the Middle Ages, before we were a colonial power.

It's impossible to find some reasonable data on which to base a decision. But then, I am but one vote in 70 million.

I agree with this. It'll be very close but remain will win.

I'd love to see us go it alone. We don't need neck end "European" nations dragging us down

Thing is, most towns actually have a McDonald's now. Major towns/cities have multiple.

The turning point for me was researching a great deal of articles written by left wing sources discussing why the EU is a fundamentally broken and undemocratic system - just look at TTIP and the development of the single currency.

The Leave campaigners are utter shits (that's all politicians for you tbh) - but OUT is still the right choice.

It's unnecessarily been turned into a shit-flinging contest boiled down to issues of immigration or the economy. But those are policies that MUST be defined by a degree of national autonomy that is simply not possible within the EU - either way you care to look at it.

The political system is impossible to have confidence in - and feel like your voice matters. That is only exacerbated by EU membership. A vote to leave is a vote for uncertainty - and the frightening proposition of more right-wing power - but it's the correct choice to begin to develop Britain's political landscape nevertheless.

Consider this.

The older lot who have had enough and actually vote will vote.

The younger lot who are entitled cunts glued to their iPhones will vote in.

Consider they'll only vote online polls and not actually be arsed to vote when the time comes.

How many youths do you see in the booths? All I see are my 22 year old self and a bunch of old goats with the occasional middle aged mum who thinks her opinion without researching what she's voting for matters.

In short

-Young in voters won't bother to vote

-Old out voters will

As someone who neither cares nor is affected, I'd have to say Yes, the UK will kick those anti democratic faggits to the curb

>First comes the "Sky is gunna fall" argument to disuade the yes voters from voting
>Then comes the "Well polls say it's the no vote with a small, but clear lead" to coax the maybe camp in

It's a joke that'll never grow old