What is the appropriate punishment for a WASP rapist?

What is the appropriate punishment for a WASP rapist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y1GbBhu9hA
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/09/standford-rape-case-white-privilege-brock-turner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two years like it was meant to be.

Same as any other rapist. Dude should've gotten six years.

Keep hearing about how this is proof of rape culture online. Just what the fuck is rape culture anyway?

sting him to death

make him run for president.

A fine snack at red lobster because he is innocent

Pound in the ass prison time

Whatever the punishment for a jew rapist is. So nothing.

Looking at you Polanski

sounds good to me. his sentence is such a fucking joke. disgusting.

rape him with wasps.

nigger rape in the pokey

>Just what the fuck is rape culture anyway
All around you. See:
Rape culture exists, asshole. Fuck you and your victim shaming.

he didn't rape anyone

Only poorfags go to jail.

He wasn't rich enough.

pat on the back B)

Can you please explain rape culture to me? I'm not sure if I want to be part of it yet.

You do know that they're just trolling right? I highly doubt that any of these guys would even have the balls to ask a women out for a drink in the first place

He was charged with attempted rape, he didn't rape anyone. Therefore you can't call him a rapist

>YFW he's getting out 3 months early
>YFW even though he has to register as a sex offender it will almost certainly never affect his life in any meaningful way
>YFW this will rustle every woman in the world and there's nothing they can do about it

calm down chad

this cunt should be forced to read trough every trap thread on Sup Forums for a month

What are you doing outside of Tumblr?

I thought OP said "punishment"?

Hmm
youtube.com/watch?v=8y1GbBhu9hA

Become Mayor of Arkansas

Was it attempted rape or was it rape?

Thanks feminism for making it hard to take these "news" seriously anymore. 5 years ago I would get frustrated at rapists, now I can't really know whether someone is actually a rapist or there's a lot of stupid crybabies.

>all this misogynistic victim shaming.

wewlad

Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.

I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.

He deserved the 6 years. Although it's been reported he's gonna be in prison for only 6 months, HE CAN LEAVE THE FUCKING PLACE IN 3 MONTHS.

Oh fuck off it's not like anyone here actually believes on that cultist shit. You ain't baiting no one nigga

A hig five

Bravo to that

Freedom and a pension. Why let the niggers get all the violent poon?

Attempted rape and sexual penetration of an unconscious person.

>Using terms produced by a bunch of whales on tumblr
Cancer. Pure, fucking, cancer,

here's the reply you crave

ITT retards who did not read victims report

What if I'm a virgin? Have I still raped someone?

fuck off faggot.

>hueee rape is even worse than murder huuuuuuuuuu

fuck you people. fucking whores who had miles of cock and get fucked once more what is the big deal? if it wasnt a aids nigger you should stfu.fucking whores nowadays.
and this bitch didnt even notice what happened. this is all bullshit. you should be beaten to near death. its not as bad as rape right? fucking faggot

MODS MODS MODS!!!

ya it exists in sandnigger countries like India and Pakistan you dumb cunt

What the fuck are you even on about, rape is penetration with a penis. not violating her dignity, your part of the problem.

maximum bait

public humiliation.
have him be gangbanged by dudes with big cocks in front of a live audience, while it's also being broadcast live on the internet

Fucking white privilege

theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/09/standford-rape-case-white-privilege-brock-turner

The DA asked for 6 years.

Wasp rapist? I can think of a few punishments involving actual wasps...