Why is every country other than Portugal either ridiculously cucked or ridiculously poor and brown?

Why is every country other than Portugal either ridiculously cucked or ridiculously poor and brown?

What is a Portugal?
Is that like a city in Spain?

Really made me think.

Spain is a shitstain just off the border we haven't yet bothered to clean up, Mehmet

Spain is an effective Frogbuffer, to be true.

Now this makes me think anally

But Portugal is ridiculously poor and brown for a Weetern Erupean nation

Lisbon is pretty cucked, compared to most cities in Spain imo

There are a lot of africans and gyppos and im pretty sure i ate kebab at a shop that was radicalized

Is "Weetern Erupean" how maps in your cesspool of shit you call a country spell Western European?

Lisbon, or Lixoboa in the local dialect, is just a containment area. There's up to 1,5 million nogs gypos and general undesirables here and they're mostly contained there.

Lisbon is pretty bad, but it's nothing compared to Madrid and other similar cities.

The thing is that because niggers and gypos don't work, they are all you see on the street during work/tourist hours.

Also, because they are the only ones who approach people. Portuguese are fairly autistic and reserved on that regard.

t. Not from Lisbon, surprisingly.

yea il give you that, the rest of the country is portuguese.

but aside from barcelona lisbon is the most cucked in iberia IMO

>it's nothing compared to Madrid
Disagree, I was in both cities in the past couple months and I got bothered by gyppos and homeless 10x more in Lisbon

Madrid has gyppos but it's mostly just sudacas there.

>Portuguese are fairly autistic and reserved on that regard.
kek you guys are, girls told me 'wow it is so nice to meet someone new when we go out' like it was uncommon as fuck. but you are also super nice it was a fight to pay for each others drinks every time

Maybe in those demographics, but I found that Madrid had a lot more fags and trannies, and from what I hear Barcelona is even worse.

>it was a fight to pay for each others drinks every time
kek, is this not common courtesy everywhere else?

>kek, is this not common courtesy everywhere else?
not so much in europe, in my opinion

>trannies
I've seen exactly one tranny in real life, and everyone in the car was laughing at the sight

>

Weird, I never noticed it, but you're right.

It's not even a boastful thing. We usually boast in other ways, like buying a needlessly expensive car instead of putting money to good use.

That's a happy observation.

I've seen a bunch of them. All in Spain.

TEN FEET HIGHER

No joke, I find Portuguese to be some of the best people in Europe

You don't have an inferiority or superiority complex to Americans, you're humble and honest about your country without being self hating, generous

and the big one for me as an American, you ask questions about my country, and actually listen to my explanations instead of wanting me to confirm their viewpoint made in complete ignorance. i had so many people ask me about the election, guns etc in portugal and spain, people actually listened to me in portugal, across the border it was a pointless talk.

That's a good thing but most people are also (unfortunately) simpletons though. A friend of mine heard a story about a doctor stationed not far from my home village in a small, mountainous place in the north, apparently an old lady had no idea it is the earth that revolves around the sun. There are things I've seen growing up you wouldn't believe in.

>>>>

>GO
>BACK

>You don't have an inferiority or superiority complex to Americans
which countries do?

But Portugal doesn't border the US
>Portuguese education

you have a nice country but seriously fix your fucking gypsy problem. you and spain have these motherfuckers by the dozens constantly annoying people and looking for targets to pickpocket.

I'm from the non-urban regions in Portugal and i gotta tell you...
There's somehting really wrong with things here. Portugal is like a david lynch movie. It seems nice and neat on the surface but once you start digging into the rabbit hole it's just purely insane.
I've seen things that made me question if my country is actually 1st world

Just stay out of the Lisbon tourist zones

But Latrino America does
>Perunian or whatever the fuck you spic-roach hybrids are called edumacation
Ayyyyyy
>QUE???????????
50 FT HIGHER PEBRO

>which countries do?
most of them, generally both at the same time

I took the train to porto, i saw what's in between lisbon coimbra and porto

>6 y's
>11 (eleven) question marks
I take it you're triggered Joao

What is your opinion about Coimbra and Porto? Never been to Lisbon so I can't really comment

Coimbra looked pretty, but I just saw it from the train route

Porto I thought was amazing it somehow felt like a big city and a town to me at the same time, also i think it's a lot prettier than lisbon. People are shyer than in lisbon. Somehow no matter where I went I found myself walking uphill both ways kek, i think it would be impossible to be fat in Porto.

If there were more opportunities to make a life there, I'd consider.

have you seriously never been to Lisbon?
they have good public transport, some kind of metro that doesnt actually go underground
looks like a flatter, more modern Galicia desu

>Somehow no matter where I went I found myself walking uphill both ways kek, i think it would be impossible to be fat in Porto
I cant overstate this I was eating a francesinha every day because I needed calories from the walking as well as the taste

There is literally no redeeming feature about your ethnicity, nation or country and you're so irrelevant all I know is you're some kind of spic latrino half bloods whose existence can be summarized as not mexican

I mean, there's simply no funny fact about you I can use, there's just crushing poverty and misery.

We really don't. We just concentrate all the filth in one place.

It's why you went to Lisbon and not anywhere else. Just like the Gypos.

stop being a faggot

>tfw living in the countryside surrounded by trailer trash girls
>go to Porto and it's a motherfucking qtfest
>passed the age of college
>doomed to eternal solitude

Such is life of the redneck portuguese

m8 im 26 and average looking and i was talking to girls a lot. i think being foreign gives u the confidence to put the first foot forward cause you can pass any awkwardness on that but in reality its just as easy to do in your own country

why do you think, alberto?

Coimbra is beautiful although admittedly small, it's one of the jewels between the Mondego and the Douro. Although Aveiro is closer I prefer it, although the former is far more modern and prepared for the future.

As for Porto that's the impression I got too, I mean I had to come here for Uni and the people are the most reserved in the region imo. The city is pretty but it's also not that big, because although the Lisbon and Porto districts have the same population and areas, in Porto they are far more dispersed. That's why it's a city/town

Tbh I made this thread to troll with overly obnoxious replies but I'm not trolling. Never been to Lisbon, don't intend to. I've traveled the entire north of Spain aside from Madrid and Barça though.
>Flatter Galicia
keked

>I prefer it
it as in Coimbra

yeah... like, i'm going to talk to random girls in the streets in broad daylight? They would only run away from me

At night parties the qts will cast me aside (like it's often) cause i ain't a pretty boy

>Coimbra is beautiful although admittedly small
Yes, if I had more time I would have stopped there. I knew of it by name but I had no idea it was that nice.

>aside from
along with

Shit time for bed

lol

It's certainly worth a stop if you're doing the Lisbon-Porto route. Not worth returning just for it though obviously.

You should visit Braga, Guimarães and Viana do Castelo.
Those places are just magical.

It feels so particular and disconnected from everything that you can just lay down in the grass and let yourself go towards the firmament

>You should visit Braga, Guimarães and Viana do Castelo.
I very likely will, cause I am going to move to Spain next year. My paternal grandparents are from Guimarães, actually. Im not a heritage fag that thinks he's Portuguese though, just thought I'd mention that.

>My paternal grandparents are from Guimarães

It's a real nice town
You should visit it

BERÇO DA NAÇOUM

Make sure to wear a sticker that says that for free beer while you're in Guimarães though.

Fun >portugual es whiteeee my heritage trivia: Guimaraes actually means the son of Weimar (Veimar + fitz -> Veimaritz -> Veimariz -> Veimarais -> ...)

Guimarães is the most germanic town in Portugal in the sense that the people there have that warrior mentality and are absolutely fierce of their culture

They take after their founder
>MUH HERITAGEEEE
Nah you're right, they're by far the most hardcore people in the country. At the very least slavic hooligan tier fanatism about their culture. Even niggers are afraid to venture there,

>crushing poverty and misery

Portugal is the "country" that is so emaciated that it would get stomped by Brazil in a 1v1 war

Why is every country other than Portugal non-portuguese or african?