Hi. Welcome to McDonalds. How may I take your order?

Hi. Welcome to McDonalds. How may I take your order?

2 mcchickens and a big mac please

by punching the order into your register you silly little bitch

don't forget your free fries today sir

sorry mubaraq, i can't eat now

kekd

What is this wizardry? A free SOMETHING in McDonald's?

i order you to quit and find real job

ayo i want a girl cashier

in the ass?

With your ears

Yes I'll take 4 plain Mchickens, medium fries and a large drink.

can i have some chicken mc fuck yourself please?

can i order 2 happy meals for my 2 darling childs which whom have just come top in their classes i might add
so anyway, make sure there are no nuts or seeds or dairy in their meals because they have severe allergies and i would hold you responsible if anything happened understand?
they do not like the pickles either, so do not add them. why do you even have pickles, our family doesn't don't even eat them?
add 2 fantas to that order sized exactly 200 mL each
thank you. make it snappy too i need to be in a meeting at 2pm which is 54 minutes from now, but you should know that because im a pretty big deal

Yeah can I get a whopper animal style please with a side of chow mein.

Ay lmao

Är det där slussen?

LEMME GET A MCPICK TWO

u got to flash a gang sign when you get it

h..h.hi can i a...apply for a j..ob....?

AYYY I SEE U BRAH U BRING YO GRIL TO MC D'S TOO LEMME GET A MC PICK 2

BA DA DA DA DAAAAAAA

WE SO YOUNG WE SO FRESH
LOVE MY MICKEY DEE'S

Free Diabetes

haha mcdicks preying on insecure asians who think they can get with a white chick

Hi can i get the tyler1 special?

Lol yeah because that's what young, attractive 20-somethings all love to do....go to McDonald's and take selfies while eating fries, chicken mcnuggets, and hamburgers. That commercial is so cringe and the ones on the radio, you know with the hip-hop beat and the black dudes talking about McPick 2 like it's some goddamned flying car....so cringe.

the mcgangbang please

Give me a good burger and some good fries

Can I get a world without gender benders?

Hi avage amafat here give me 5 big macs 2 large fries and 1 medum cola zero i dont want to get fat

Oops, sorry. I wasn't paying attention, I thought this was the door to Jumbo Jim's Buttsex Emporium.