Recently I've been noticing white spots in my stool. Is this any cause for concern? Pic related

Recently I've been noticing white spots in my stool. Is this any cause for concern? Pic related

You have worms

Could be tapeworm segments, could be gall stones, could just be sunflower seeds. Point is, get in there and get your hands dirty, scoop it into your mom's strainer and rinse off the poo.

Regardless, if you're not routinely deworming yourself with animal meds, you're a damn fool.

What can I do about the worms? Is there any drug I can take or sth

ur gonna dy dood

praepaer uranus

You go to the fucking doctor and get meds, not post on Sup Forums you idiot

They are caucasian eggs. Get a female to sit on them for 9 months and you will get some white babies.

Well personally i don't feel any symptoms, so its kind of hard for me to justify going to see a doctor

just surgery it

That's black having some bleeding internal go to the doctor

You are going to die OP

Pic related, op's stool

you don't have to feel symptoms to justify illness, i thing having white bits in your stool is worth at least talking to your doctor over the phone.

what the fuck is wrong with you? your crap is green with white dots, THAT'S NOT NORMAL

what else do you need to go see a doctor? a fucking worm crawling out of your asshole while you sleep? Well, you can just wait till it get as bad as possible and you need to spend twice as money on it

fucking retards

True. Thanks for the advice

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times 4. paste this to four other threads. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 THREADS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS 2

How do I press F6 on mobile?

Its brownish thou

those are undigested sesame seeds
put down the bic macs you fat fucking pig

shh hide your insecurity towards amerifats for fucks sake

that shit looks black.

internal bleeding?