What the fuck are you plebs eating

What the fuck are you plebs eating.

Kangaroo sausage with steamed veggies master race here.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one wants to share their shit meals in comparison ?

Chicken tendy faggots.

Those sausages are under 2% fat.

Fucking beef brisket sandwich

Beer and tramadol. I'm full as a goog.

OP poor fag clearly

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

chicken, brown rice, green beans and sriracha

Looks like he's going for health rather than taste, fatass.

frozen/canned veg with a sausage - 2/10

over-cooked, burnt beef, cut thin, probably been stored away for a few days 5/10

that's a sad sight

Beer. Only beer

yep

7789 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

>going for health
>shit vegetables

>dole bludger spotted

Mmm yum

Holy fuck op. You bung some snags u Der the grill, some birdseye steam fresh in the microwave and all of a sudden you're the next winner of masterchef!?

You're so shit at life OP.

I just finished my scrambled eggs with broccoli and salami.
About to start my fruit salad, all prepared by my hot mulata wife.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these group ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot

Well, let's see your fucking breakfast then, faggot.