I recently aqcuired 750 ug of lsd and am gonna do two tabs so 300 what eill it be like?

I recently aqcuired 750 ug of lsd and am gonna do two tabs so 300 what eill it be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=EyMD-1RUDKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will melt. Also be prepared to trip for like 12 hours

eat it all fag

My mates bought some off me

NEVER put LSD in a plastic bag! Plastic bags have pores, which ABSORBS THE LSD. I guarantee you those will not be as strong as they should be.

Can i suck on the bag?

Yes, I've had to do that before. It may not help get all the lsd, but it'll be worth the try. Next time keep it in aluminum foil.

From my experience i took once 5 tabs, after i have done it twice.

You just need to keep in mind that you own the trip and everything you wish,think,dream about you will see.

It's like litterally magic.

PS.
I could see myself sitting on a beach with some sun while it was friggen dark outside in the park ;)

I never understood the hype with hallucinogenics. They're not 'spiritual' or anything like that, it's just chemicals fucking with other chemicals in your brain.

take 3 tabs

This. Put it in aluminum you shit. Also eat it all and make sure you're in a comfortable, safe space.

>it's just chemicals fucking with other chemicals in your brain.
Isn't that the point?

Shut the fuck up edgelord

And prayer, fasting, chanting, dancing also cause "chemicals fucking with other chemicals in your brain." Everything you experience is chemicals in yr brain. But yeah, LSD can be sublime or a party drug.

I never got the hype about coffee. They don't 'wake you up' or anything like that, it's just chemicals fucking with other chemicals in your brain.

I want to drop acid for the first time but I live with my parents. Will I be okay?
Also, I'm blazed af.

Don't drop acid around your parents if you don't want to get caught. It's going to be so painfully obvious and you won't even realize. It changes normal conversations in to much deeper trips in to your psyche, and adds a lot of subtext to things that are actually just normal things to say. Trust me.

Oh Okay, I guessed so. Maybe I'll do it when i get back to college.
Peace

You could suck on my ballsack

its basically lkke seeing optical illusions on everything. make sure u go out on a walk or something abt 20 mins afger taking em. if u live near a forest explore that shit.

Sage

i remember this same exact picture from a thread a long time ago

let me guess, you are the guy who doesn't do drugs because they fuck you up but instead plays videogames all day at home, right?

LSD's main pharmacollogical effect is 5-HT2A receptor agonism. This receptor is involved in learning, memory, suicidal tendencies, depression and brain connectivity. The most interesting receptor in the brain, in my opinion.

Taking hallucinogenics activates that receptor a lot (although just through partial agonism (complicated)) and your whole estructure of separated mechanisms of cognition are inhibited for a while.

That means that, during the trip, you kind of regain a child-like brain function but with adult intelligence and knowledge. You are able to understand things in completely radical ways that you hadrly could otherwise. Plus you experience some so far not understood effects regarding espirituality probably related to the depression/suicidality aspect of it (that is why many people report ego death and oneness with the universe).

As a long time neurochemistry and drug aficionado, by far the most interesting chemicals known right now.

>Mad

I'd say I was pretty informative actually.

did you even read the whole thing or stopped at the first line faggot?

He provides you with a well thought out answer with a shit-load of information and you reply:

>Mad

What the absolute fuck? Can you not formulate better words than

>Mad

?

Ohhh the summer is here

LSD has never worked for me.
Just a week ago I smoked way above the recommended limit and didn't feel a thing. I guess it affects everyone differently.

Lsd infant smoked so you either are an uninformed summer fag or you confused it with dmt in which case you're doing it wrong and you're a faggot anyway

No man, you need to inject it into your penis, also, put some cannabis in the syringe for better effect

It'll be crazy op, make sure to have a safe place and good friends. To me 300 mics is the threshold to where you get to exploratory tripping. Anything less and it's a party/hang out kinda trip.

also got more trippy shit if anyone is interested

4904 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

dubs witnessed..
also i very much like your response

better be careful I've seen a few "friends" lose their shit from dropping acid.. then again I've seen a few friends become completely better people from it too

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar, bravo I say, bravo!

do it all at once and prepare to change your life

How exactly do you know that what you have is 750 ug?

can anyone sort me out. UK, no one has lsd round here, the only guy I know that once got tabs was through silk road.

My man

Got 5 blotters with 150-180 ug in the mail a week ago. Waiting to find the right time and take one.

Its my first time. Thought it would be best to do it alone to get the full deep experience.

watch some larry carlson when you trip. It always blows my mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=EyMD-1RUDKg

i want to buy some on the deepweb but i am kinda scared that the police will also come with my acid
does anyone has experience with buying acid on the deepweb?
btw i live in europe

Find a place that sells BTC cards. Tumble your BTC. Get a fake ID sent to a friends address. Then use the fake ID to open a post office box. Have the drugs sent there. Check it with hoodie and sunglasses. Some people only get it shortly after it arrives, police usually hold it for a day for two so some people wont check it if it's late. Personally I like to try and wait a month or more. pigs will eventually get bored and move onto something else. but the stealth is usually top notch.

alright thank you

this isn't actually true though. Just make sure your LSD isn't exposed to light, heat or moisture and you will be golden.
Preferably in a dark glass container in the fridge.

The reason why people believe plastic "absorbs" the LSD is because most plastic bags aren't completely airtight

I second this. LSD helped me kick my depression into oblivion and turned my life around
I'm currently microdosing on LSD and feel like a fucking supercomputer compared to before.
LSD is by far the best substance I've tried

usually takes up to an hour for me before the effects fully sets in. I can definitely feel it after 20 minutes, but it gets gradually stronger after that until about an hour after ingesting.
I would suggest waiting at least one hour so that you don't suddenly freak out while you're outside

Google alphabay. You will not be disapointed and you'll never run out of drugs again

I live in sweden and it works like a charm. I don't even need to pretend I'm in a movie like this guy says.
I order BTC with my personal credit card, send the BTC to my alphabay wallet and then order whatever I want with PGP encrypted messages.
Just read the reviews, most packages are super stealthy and even IF the cops for some reason had drug sniffing dogs on your side of the border and they find YOUR package among the millions sent daily worldwide and they start spying on you. When the package arrives, just get it and wait a week before opening it. If someone knocks on your door, say you didn't order anything and that you forgot about even opening it.
There's literally no way to prove you did anything illegal

>thinks possession of drugs wont stick because they are unopened.

BTC can be tracked, even after tumbling. but you are right, most law enforcement wont really give a shit about a few acid tabs in the grand scheme of things. But if you decide to order some coke or something odorous, be careful.

>chemicals
That's just a name given to reoccurring natural phenomena, like all science. Giving something a name to better categorize and describe it does not define it's nature. The same applies to the word spiritual.
It is what it is, and if you try some you'll realize that there's something more to it than just "fucked up chemistry".

Sure, they can either track the BTC to alphabay and hit a dead end since they won't even respond or they need to find the BTC at alphabays end first which is like FBI level investigation.
Do you honestly believe they would put those resources and money because a dog picked up the scent of drugs in the post office?

Do you even know how many letters and packages are sent daily? And how much is contaminated with some illegal substance?
Just for comparison, it's estimated that about 90% of us bills carry traces of cocaine which is enough for a drug sniffing dog to pick up.

Now, imagine IF they brought in dogs among the thousands and thousands of mails in a post office. If a scent was picked up they would have to stop the whooole process and dig through each and every letter and package until they could pinpoint where the scent was coming from
If this against all odds happens at all, if it's not in your country already they would only hand it to the police who would destroy it. They won't contact police in another country and start an investigation because of it

And even if, which is astronomically small chance, the letter was picked up by any law enforcement they need to prove you ordered it

He doesn't, and unless he tested it he won't even know if it's LSD.

improved it

>fake ID
>send to friends address
>check it with hoodie and sunglasses
>pigs

Do you live in a videogame or are you just stupid?

You probably live a very boring life my friend

Put em under your eyelids your trip will be clearer