ITT We say nice things about Trump until we hit 688888888

ITT We say nice things about Trump until we hit 688888888

Other urls found in this thread:

ifyouonlynews.com/politics/confession-trump-says-talk-of-huge-wall-just-a-trick-to-liven-up-a-bored-audience/
mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's brave and correct

He's amazingly good at manipulating idiots to get what he wants.

Our only sliver of hope. God bless America.

Can't think of anything

We need to make America great again

this could be a while

Im all for trump, but this "make America great again" thing is fucking retarded. When was America great ya dipshits

He's a narcissistic orange douche-bag

HE IS A FUCKING WHITE NIGGER

He is slightly less of a racist piece of shit than hitler. Only slightly

yea we do

When we were the biggest superpower of the world ya moron

He's not Hillary

he isnt racist

we're not anymore?

He has a nice smile that makes me rock hard

when a guy like Paul Ryan says you're a racist, you're a racist.

>When was America great ya dipshits
before George W. Bush and before this current republitard congress.

Isn't everyone a little bit racist?

Not other user, but second the not racist.

He hates illegals. Nothing racist about that.

We have Russia and China against our throats ready to goto war with us.

no ones racist because another person says theyre racist

get ur head out of your pooper, user.

No you dumb shit. And there's no such thing as a little racist. You're either a racist cunt or you're not.

spending more money than everyone else on guns is not actually a good thing, never mind a great one, user.

you mean when a Clinton was President? Yeah, seems right.

ever hear of the coldwar? Russia against our throat is nothing new. The only reason Putin likes Trump is he knows he can walk all over the idiot. I'll give you China though. they love Trump because he gives them so much business making his shit clothing line.

That's a cute penis, actually

exactly

But we need trump to protect us from the gestapo sand nigger death squad that barracka palpatine obama gave to his dune coon buddies in isis

The hell are you talking about spending money on just guns?

And we aren't not? We still are you fuck head, i understand trump is a fucking retard as it is, you people actually believe he is going to make things better? He ia the lesser of 2 evils and thats it, so please understand that you fucking chimp

He's basically the only person we can look to, as another democrat will certainly lead to more downfall. Trump, basically is our only sliver of hope, that claims to stand for what the American people want. Go suck Bernie cock and btfo

>more downfall
we haven't had any downfall since Bush left office, kid

You guys are bad at this.

He's tearing down political walls and trying to build up a wall where we need it.

China will always outnumber us, and Russia will always be more devious/underhanded. America's thing was being the most equipped, and most high tech. When you got big ass guns, and a lot of them, even the baddest fuckers will second guess messing with you. Some learned the hard way, i.e. Japan ...and they haven't tried shit since then.

The issue now, is panty-waste liberals (Obama just being one of many) are basically destroying our military and our advantage, on top of just being weak ass pansies that won't really stand and fight (ISIS would already be gone, if it even got the chance to exist, if Bush or Regan were in office).
And on top of the military, is the fact that America has more armed, and better armed citizens than anywhere in the world too, so fucktards don't have to deal with just our army, but every fucking American period ...or they would if liberal fucking retards didn't impose so many regulations and make "gun free zones" where nutjobs and terrorists can go on killing sprees without much fear of people fighting back.

stay ignorant

We are still great, but we have been a lot better in every regard.
And yeah, Trump is an ass that -might- fuck things up, but Hillary is a criminal that would -definitely- fuck thing up (and so would Bernie for that matter).
Trump is easily the better choice, but far from the best thing for us of course

no wall 4u
>In a recent interview with the New York Times, Trump said nonchalantly that his signature campaign promise, the building of a “huge” wall to keep all the rapey illegal immigrants out, is simply an applause line to hoodwink his dim-witted supporters into hooting and hollering.

ifyouonlynews.com/politics/confession-trump-says-talk-of-huge-wall-just-a-trick-to-liven-up-a-bored-audience/

Well thought out reply, continue to enjoy your cucking

there it is

well, at least he is not completely bald

>unaffordable Healthcare
>full time work being replaced by part time work
>unemployed have stopped looking for jobs, both artificially keep the mythical unemployment t rate at 5.8
>went from $10 trillion in debt to $17-18 trillion
>black communities and cities in fucking flames and led by demagogues who want racial division on par with the KEK
>Obama applauds them
>SJW culture rampant and more cancerous than ever before
>increased taxes and regulations on businesses, makes it nearly impossible for new businesses to form and do well
>era of crony capitalism and the government taking lobbying from corporations
>coal drastically down through taxes, cap and trade, and anothing attitude of hostility
>world in flames, Muslims everywhere, Russia walks over us, we apologized to Japan and other countries for no reason, and we are the most hated country on earth
>won the war in Iraq militarily but pulled out like a bitch and let ISIS fill the void

only one of those is me *bottom

My tablet is retarded,

>*an attitude of hostility

But yeah, fuck obama

>cucking

You're now my hero, thanks for the pic

A wall would help a lot, but there are a lot of issue it would cover like those who come here legally and overstay their legal limit, or those coming by air or sea.
There is the problem too that the wall would be expensive as fuck, so getting Mexico to pay for it is a big deal. It is legally possible for him (by tariffs among other things), but who knows if it will actually get built or not.

To save her from the blacks, beaners, and sandniggers of course

citations needed

my insurance is 80 a month and would less if I'd quit smoking sooner.

Granted single payer healthcare like the rest of the civilized world would be far superior, but the republicans in congress will never give up their bribe money from the health insurance corporations.

Social justice warriors are just little whiny bitches to be ignored. No worse than the retards in the tea party.

as for the rest of your bs arguments, quit watching so much fox nooz

I laughed

jews == money duh

Trump is gay

Trump is the most beautiful man.

3290 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

is this you?
not even trump supporters are dumb enough to download that shit

I still can't believe Donald Trump single-handedly cured cancer and ended world hunger.

That war was designed to secure his reelection, which it did. I fear that Trump, if he gets elected, will start a new war during the two last years of his first term.

Dubs doesn't lie, its him

Im glad trump invented the internet so we can shitpost here. Notice me trumpai. Notice me.

Waiting for them legendary octs

Checker my necker

Mew

Leftist scum detected.
>not beign on the side that literaly means "correct"

the good Thing is, if he wins we know the exact amount of complete morons the educational System has produced. so from a scientific Point of view, a priceless descition

Gimp

Jumpin the gun a bit

Putin likes him.

Not so, my faggot friend

Fuck trump

Go wipe your ass

You stink

Is this sourcable or made up. Can't see him saying that without a media shit storm

We're 73000 posts away from octs

srsly tho, his hotels are pretty nice

you smell, smelly
and full of illegals keeping them clean. which is why he will never build his little wall. he needs his cheap labor force.

You do know that cap and trade was a conservative republican idea in the 90's right?
The war was 2 months long... the occupation by Bush was lost. And of course crony capitalism was made popular by dubya with a horse trainer at the head of fema... heck of job Sup Forumsrownie.

Dude, OF COURSE he ain't gonna build the wall. He knows full well to do exactly like Obama & Guantanamo... let congress shoot it down and tell his supporters that at least he tried.

>ISIS would already be gone
>if Bush or Regan were in office
Are you legitimately retarded?

1) Al-Qaeda still exists, Bush failed to destroy it.
2) Al-Qaeda was armed by Regan.

((()))

((()))

>his hotels
Aren't even his. They're licensed to use his name, that's all.

>ISIS would already be gone, if it even got the chance to exist, if Bush or Regan were in office).
>derp

You're fucking retarded if you think this thread will last until 688888888

Gringos for Trump!!!!

It's cute that you think trump will ever be president. The gop will nominate Romney or tank trump in the general.

Duke Nukems for Trump!!

fake as fuck

This is gonna be Yuuuuge!!!

>unaffordable Healthcare
>full time work being replaced by part time work
>unemployed have stopped looking for jobs, both artificially keep the mythical unemployment t rate at 5.8
>went from $10 trillion in debt to $17-18 trillion
>black communities and cities in fucking flames and led by demagogues who want racial division on par with the KEK
>Obama applauds them
This part is true.
>SJW culture rampant and more cancerous than ever before
SJW culture flares up every now and then. Everyone has either forgotten or is too young to remember when PC culture ramped up in the 90's before fading into the background for awhile.
>increased taxes and regulations on businesses, makes it nearly impossible for new businesses to form and do well
Thank the Bush administration for that.
>era of crony capitalism and the government taking lobbying from corporations
>coal drastically down through taxes, cap and trade, and anothing attitude of hostility
>world in flames
>we are the most hated country on earth
Holy shit this is not new by a long shot.
>won the war in Iraq militarily but pulled out like a bitch and let ISIS fill the void
More like we created by invading a country on false pretenses, then booked before we had to clean up the mess. Surprise surprise, it came back to bite us in the ass.