Anyone get their free copy of Fallout 4 last night? Any repercussions?

Anyone get their free copy of Fallout 4 last night? Any repercussions?

Other urls found in this thread:

neowin.net/news/fallout-4-was-accidentally-free-to-download-but-licenses-are-being-revoked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PC fag here, the xbox users that got the game free are having the license revoked. neowin.net/news/fallout-4-was-accidentally-free-to-download-but-licenses-are-being-revoked

Great now I won't be able to drive

I heard that but has it actually happened? If it's downloaded and you keep the Xbox offline, what can they do?

I read people can still boot it up fine

Took me a second. Then I kekd

Kek

Playing online now. Waiting for the revoke.

Got all the dlc... nothing.

This shit happens all the time... got fable 3 plus I could have got many other games a few years ago... just so happens that a Sup Forumsro posted shit was free. Right timing right time.... Sorry you missed out op... I didnt.

I got it dude. I'm just wondering whether people can still use it. I'm not too bothered anyway as I have it on PS4, but I figured I'd get it just for the DLC

Still good... even transferred my fable 3 from 360 to the one... nothing. I was in that thread last night. Every kid freaking out. I tried to tell them but they didn't listen... Microsoft fault. Not yours.

the news says deluxe edition revoked but, just so happens i got the fo4 normal version AND the season pass separate, would that count for revoke?

what happened?
If it was a key leak, this happened with Dirt 3. They revoked all the keys, but didn't pull the link down. I went back onto the link and got another key and it worked fine and hasn't been revoked. I doubt anything bad would happen to you if it was a key leak or something.

Game is such shit, they purposely leak free copies to generate buzz.

It was listed as £/$0. I can't see what they can do about it. They fucked up. It's their fault.

>not downloading it free on pc
>paying £40+ for a single player game
>paying for achievements

I was lucky to get it really. I was just heading to bed and just lurking Sup Forums and I saw it. Downloaded it last night. May test it soon.

Loving the GTA update too much right now

No cars in the game ; )

So nuts tho
>see thread yesterday
>go dl all the dlc
>tell friend bout it
>locked up 5 minutes later
He so bummed

100% their fault.
but they will revoke them i have no doubt.
play now whilst you can i suppose.

Anomalous here to say anyone who took advantage of this clearly accidental accident will be doxed and given to the FBI. Continue

If I keep the Xbox offline, what can they do? I won't be too upset. Already got the base game on PS4

Fuck! The game's up, guys!

I'm sure it will continue to work when it's offline.

My sides