Rank these albums, please

Rank these albums, please

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.

6/10, 9/10, 5/10, 5/10, 5/10, 4.5/10, 4/10

Disintegration >>>>> The Queen is Dead >>>>>>>>>[POWER GAP]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

5/10
6/10
6/10
6/10
7/10
10/10
9/10

The Smiths and The Cure are 10/10
Pixies and sY are 9/10
Smashing Pumpkins are 8/10
The rest is 7/10

kys

Pavement sucks lmao

>pavement 7/10
Shoot yourself

Daydream Nation > Surfer Rosa > Slanted and Enchanted > Siamese Dream > The Queen is Dead > Nevermind
The op said rank, not rate.

Then
Daydream Nation > Queen is Dead > Siamese Dream > Nevermind > Desintegration > Slanted and Enchanted > Siamese Dream

OP here

This:
>The op said rank, not rate

Well use ya brain to work out how a rate turns into a rank, here's a tip:
10>9>8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1>0

fuck off tripcunt

Oh then
Slanted n enchanted> Siamese Dream > Nevermind > Surfer Rosa > Daydream > disintegration > the queen is dead

Why OP decided to choose those albums when there are objectively better albums from each of those artists discographies is beyond me... especially the queen is dead and slanted

Most of the posts ITT have repeated ratings.

haven't heard

Daydream Nation is so much greater than all the others it doesn't even belong

The Queen Is Dead > Disintegration > Daydream Nation > Slanted And Enchanted > Surfer Rosa > Siamese Dream > Nevermind

Daydream Nation > Siamese Dream > Disintegration > S&E > Nevermind > The Queen is Dead > Surfer Rosa

Wow, what a pleb

For me its SD > tQID > Nevermind > Disintegration > Surfer Rosa (overrated) > DN
I haven't really listened to S&E that much

lol

meant for

daydream nation > the queen is dead > disintegration > slanted > siamese dream > nevermind > surfer rosa

Daydream Nation > Surfer Rosa > Nevermind > The Queen is Dead > Disintegration > Siamese Dream > Slanted & Enchanted

Daydream Nation > Slanted > Surfer Rosa > Disintegration > Queen Is Dead > Siamese Dream > Nevermind

S&E>DN>SD>SR>Nevermind
don't care about the English ones

The Queen is Dead >> Surfer Rosa >>>>>>> Siamese Dream >> Daydream Nation >>>>>>>>>> Disintegration >>>>>>>>>>>>> Nevermind >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slanted and Enchanted