>i confiscate her laptop and phone
>she runs away after school to bumblrwhale’s house
>bring her back home kicking and screaming
>wife makes me give her back laptop/phone
>bumblrwhale and my daughter start cutting themselves
>my daughter dyes her hair and starts eating like a cow to be like bumblrwhale
>the fuk do I do?

>tl:dr
>bumblrwhale is bad influence on my daughter?
>what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why isn't your wife doing her part to help?

Let her make mistakes and be a shit. She'll regret it later.

>yfw that happens

I wish I knew

Til your daughter you'll stop giving her the D unless she shapes up.

make out with your daughter

Do this

what for?

Talk to fattie's parents.

Fucking fair man. This guy. This guy knows.

Wait, you come on this website, and this board in particular for advice, yet somehow question your teenage daughter's choices?

Wew, lad.

wtf is a bumblrwhale?

Tell them and your wife everything you have on your mind that she is cutting herself, she's making your daughter fat, stupid and ugly and that she is a really bad influence and you don't want to hear or see the fattie around your daughter again. Can you get a restraining order for such situations?

You posted this thread a few hours ago, faggot.

Kill her and hide the body.

He has a boat on /adv too I think

Father of two girls here.

Take her out of school, homeschooling is the only way to prevent shit like this, I don't give a fuck what anyone says.

Cut off all contact with whale, no internet in general.

Buy less food.

And don't be angry or pissed. Explain calmly you want her out of your daughters life and you tried to confiscate her laptop but none of that worked. If her parents let her become what she has become I doubt they'll cooperate but try nonetheless.

This

Your wife is undermining you, you're fucked unless you have leverage to apply on her.

Oh yeah, homeschooled kids (girls especially) end up great when they finally get their freedom and set out on their own.

have you directly told her about how the tumblrwhale is a bad influence? at least she would understand your actions then

Also for how long has she been hanging around with the whale?

3 months more or less

homeschooling is what causes autism, not vaccinations

Put your fucking foot down, faggot.
It's your parental right to beat her ass. Belt her shit like she's ten. Tell her she loses all rights in your home if she ever speaks to that girl again. Put locks on your cabinets, and set a strict 3 meals a day for her. From this point on, she has no rights.

You're her legal guardian and owner. Step up niggah.

I did she ignored me though

>no social skills
>not up to date with current technology
so basically you're setting them up to fail? nice!

Go fuck yourself, I was homeschooled, I'm almost done with med school now.

I don't need some basement dwelling "school educated" fucking pleb telling me anything.

>nigga
everything you just said has been discredited

Let your daughter turn to shit and support your son the best you can. Boys are disadvantaged in this day and age so here's our opportunity to get your son ahead
Fuck your daughter she sounds like a bitch who'd cry rape after non consensual sex

you were home schooled, and now you're on Sup Forums getting triggered at opinions
see the effect?

I guess you're right, on the other hand I suspect the whole situation is my fault. I touched her a little when she was younger. I guess this whole thing is her revenge on me

if you make a baby, it's your job to raise it properly. the rest of the world doesn't need another SJW tumblrslut just because OP is too much of a cuck to put his foot down.

That's a long time. Fuck man. If talking it out politely with your wife and the degenerate's parents doesn't work you have to get creative. Cut the internet with the pretext that you are moving to another company or smth. In my country this usually takes at least a month. Do the same for phone plans. Try to disconnect her in anyway possible but don't make it look like you wanted to. As for her free time to not spend it around the whale take her with you to work or get her to do dance classes after school. Don't be a pussy and remember you are the parent and she can't do shit about it. You'll be much hated for this but it'll pass. Also get your wife on your side too. Explain her everything I'm sure she'll understand.

Yeah, because all those fucking whores out their sucking nigger cock or turning into tumbler cuntwhales got that way because they were homeschooled...

The absolute majority of the uneducated masses simply are not worth knowing, no matter what mommy tells you, you really are not worth a shit just because you exist.

Who else here wants to see what this bumblerwhale looks like. OP should feed her to the wolves

Oh yeah good idea maybe we get the Japs to do the job for us

Honour killing

>touched her a little when she was younger
please elaborate

And you're a teenage unemployed male that will never amount to shit in his life.

Uneducated plebs like you should not be allowed to own computers or cell phones or anything you can spread your "thoughts" with.

Put your dick in her mouth until she stops eating

why are you getting so triggered?
i never implied they were, nor did i saying anything about "the majority of the people"
just keep getting mad because you were home schooled and therefore defaulted to Sup Forums upon graduation.

Man, We were all 15 once too, I reckon she'd grow out of it soon enough or learn the hard way.
Just let your wife not reinforce her stupid tumblrfuck beliefs and tendencies.

>ad hominem
>being this triggered

Not even a little surprised

And kids need to find that out for themselves. Homeschool your daughter and you might as well be prepping a bunch of bulls to be ready for her when she turns 18 and goes into the world clueless.

I agree with this. You should be of a certain level of intelligence to own a cell phone, computer, etc. I believe one should have to take some kind of test to vote as well. Are you med fag? What are you going for? I'm enrolled in a CRNA program.

what's with the assmad home schoolers?

They didn't learn about bait in homeschool.

you shouldn't own a cellphone or computer if all you use it for is to get triggered at simple opinions on tojo imageboards

Kill her, and beat your son for being a little crybaby faggot.

Enjoy your poverty, you'll be living on the streets once your parents die and can't bring you hot pockets any more.

Focus on your son, make sure he doesn't turn into a beta faggot

I wish this were acceptable.

clearly they didn't learn about any kind of social interaction if they act like this. clearly the notion that they lack social skills has been proven

kill the batman

No, your rights will be taken away, it will be for the common good.
There are many professionals in this country that are doing all we can to make sure that happens, you don't need cell phones and computers to live.

is this how you learned to socialize during your days of homeschooling or are you just autistic?

because you wont want to when she get's fat

Inb4 the parents are also fat, stupid, and ugly.

okay? i understand you got upset over me sharing a negative opinion on homeschooling, but just grow up. keep your anger to yourself. stop projecting.

What you just don't understand is that your opinion isn't worth shit, maybe in your single mother's eyes you are a special snowflake, but you are simply irrelevant as a person.

You will never amount to anything, and no one will ever care what you think.
But you can blast off your uneducated, shit tier thoughts into the randomness of the internet, for the time being...

Call sea world

if my opinion isn't worth shit, why it triggered so much?
more proof on how homeschooling turns your kid into a social reject. do you by chance wear a fedora?

>When you think you're being an awesome parent, but you're actually ruining their lives.

Home schooled kids are always the most balanced, said no-one ever.

Tumblr dweller
>Welcome to summer

Take caps of this thread and show it to your daughter.

no, it refers to only landwhale tumblr users.
>defines word improperly
>calls someone else summer fag
>uses greentext wrong
sup newfriend

>wife makes me (...)

See, that's where you went wrong. Actually, it went wrong long before that, this was just the first palpable symptom.

>says kid who won't even stand up to mommy

Tell the wife she's a fucking failure and you are going to divorce her for this shit
>do it faggot

>Hello I am of homeschooler of boy
>my mother of teached me good
>This guy says she no of teaching me good
>I will become of buttmad that will show him

Nice argument.

When you're in the right and someone makes you do wrong, that person is actively hindering you and that should not occur.

whatd Danny Dorito doing here?

4439 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

Wait, you Aus fag? Brisbane?

Isnt that an autocracy?

This

I knew a "Pod" of home schooled kids. Their parents all let them hang out and do "field trips" and have the same home work they can work together on. I met them in college.

They turned out pretty normal aside from that they were deathly afraid of booze, thought pot would actually cause them to die, and were basically awkward Christfags. But down the line in college they were open to hearing about other stuff they had not been exposed too, and two of the guys were super cool once they found out one beer won't make you into a serial murderer.

On the other hand, I used to work with a homeschooled girl and she was, while not a Christfag, super awkward, did nothing but play LoL and talk about her stint in the girl scouts, and got offended by everything thinking others were "too crude." She said she had her boyfriend (poor sod) watch all TV for her to see if it would be too intense for her. Examples of shows that ere too much for her included Archer, Family guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, CNN, and anything that wasn't a kids cartoon or documentaries on horses. She even made a stink about an ice cream flavor sounding racist and we should change it, and tried to get people in trouble for vaguely sounding sexual jokes-unless they were female. she also thought most things were Rape.
This woman is 26 and after she got fired she never found a job and is still suckong on her parents tits according to Facebook.

So..... you know....be careful. You could just make her more of a wimp.

No, an autocracy is a dictatorship or monarchy. The system I proposed would be a meritocracy.

This guy knows whats up also that reaction pic

green texting wrong, edge, why is this summer again

go back to tumblr