>Lost the girl 8 months ago
>Can't get over it
>I don't find joy in anything
>Everytime I'm ok memories show up and ruin my mood
>I wanna die

Sooooo dubs decides how I end my life.

shit bait m8

butter

You end your life at an elderly age and let your body shutdown in the hospital surrounded by your family.

Stop being a faggot OP and move on. There are plenty of grils out there

roll

Doing the shit you love to do

drinking too much milk

Old age.
Please be okay friend. Someone cares about you

keeping wet boots on for months until u get ur toes infected

Train surf yourself into a wall.

this

Die then.

winrar

Either die in the pursuit pf doing something good for your community or live your full life doing good things and letting nature take its course.

Check em OP

Dubs checked, Go die now

She was just a vag, OP.
Get over it and stop being a fag.

16 year old edgelord detected

So close..

Go fuck sluts

Kys

dont be a pussy and grow some cojones op

Op here. Checked

This will be fun

Where you live? I wanna see it on the news, pussy

Kill her, super glue her lips to the base of your dick and hang yourself

if you die because a girl, you will die as a faggot. No honor in that

bitch nigga

if you wanna die, die as a fucking man and go and kill some rapers or some mexicans. lol Not because a girl dosent love you... queer

hate faggots like u who get suicidal over a fucking woman. kill yourself by hitting ur toes hard as fuck with a hammer.

good luck dying pussy

lmao, winrar, so how do u decide death for op

i went to town tonight, i got turned down by every girl i tired to dance with.. My mate who was with me just left with a girl, and i think i might be ugly

Ok Sup Forumsastards. OP here, what then? Kill myself? Live in pain? Overcome it? Fuck bitches? C'mon If dying for a girl is too fag the give me a good reason please.

Are you literally 15?

i told u to kill yourself by hitting ur feet with a hammer until u die.

Are you fucking retarded?

ur seriously so fuckin gay op. if ur gonna kill yourself atleast habe the reason being you have stage 5000 nipple cancer and got caught raping ur dog

Seriously op. How old are you? No adult man would feel this way

Rupture inner organs with massive dildo. Albeit since you're a faggot you can take it huge but find something you HAVEN'T put up there.

gonna ignore this sweet get, faggot? break ur fucking feet. uploas to youtube

Umm how about dying because you have cancer, or dying because you have been crushed in a car accident?

Stfu. We all know you aren't going to kill yourself over some below average chick who let you bang her for a few months. Ffs get a grip faggot.