As salaam' alaikum, brothers

As salaam' alaikum, brothers.

Ramadan mubarak. Al'hamdulillah it is Jummah today, how blessed we are for this first Jummah of Ramadan.

I have come to tell you of how I took my western colleague to the mosque with me today. He is in a bad point in his life and he is seeking fulfillment. So I encouraged him to seek Allah SWT and introduced him to prayer at the mosque.
As we were driving back to work, I noticed his mood had changed. He was happy and peaceful. He said he felt inspired and entranced, as if Allah SWT had spoke to him directly. He is now on his way to becoming a Muslim, mash' allah.

Brothers, this is one of the most noble acts any Muslim can do. Inviting a non-Muslim toward the true path is beneficial to you both and Allah is pleased with those who propagate Islam to those who are unaware.
In this Holy month of Rmamdan, we must ask for forgiveness and see that Islam continues to grow throughout the world to help people like him.

May you all have a blessed ramadan, ameen,
Wa alaikum' mus salaam.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you pray to a swinegod

Blessed be allah? More like, Blessed be this dick, amirite? HAHAHAHA...... aaahhhhh..... So, don't you have some christians to kill at 5 o clock?

No, I don't pray to your mother.

Not even a good roast dude. Fuckin summerfags.

>Rmamdan
>>>>>>>RMAMDAN

why did you choose to be muslim?

Ram Dan?
Why?
Does he deserve the D?

Because it is the true path and Islam is the perfect system for all mankind.

Cause mommy told him "ALLAH IS TRUTH SON", and when faggotop said "NO HES NOT", FaggotOpsMom cut him.

Boil em in pig blood

Nice bait tho, I'm out, not even encouraging this shit. Niggers, Niggers, Niggers.

Just blow yourself up faggot

Wow, not 1 allahu akbar joke?

Aloha snack bar

how can you even say this?as far as i saw, all radical islam-based countries like iraq went to shit pretty fast. how do you explain this?

What is Allah swt ?

How would the Vatican be if it was run by WBC and KKK?

all religions must be overcome.
it divides people.

every religion is used by the smart in power to opress and manipulate the weak minded powerless.

Religion helps the Muslims fight western imperialism.

i don't know. the important think is that it's not run by them. how about isis then?

The Abrahamian religions are false and meant to deceive. Hail Odin and the Aesir! The true Gods of this world.

Fuck off Sup Forums

sage

What is written

>As salaam' alaikum, brothers.
>Ramadan mubarak. Al'hamdulillah it is Jummah today

What I read

>Allahu Akbar

>the important think is that it's not run by them. how about isis then?
Amd they're not running the US or Europe because there are structures in place to prevent that, there is law and order and these groups aren't funded with billions in military weapons to even make an attempt.

Let's see what happens if Iran nukes you and destroys America, then gives billions to WBC ank KKK.

this is how I celebrate akbar mumbir sabah valah ramadan.

By the way why are you trying to get normal people to join your ubnormal religion and why would you write alakium mus saleem and a buch of other shit you wrote too? Are you trying to recruite more people to join the muslim religion as well as to learn how to speak arab?

>Iran
>Able to nuke anybody

I will greet you with kindness in my language. Once you become hostile, any retaliation by us is on you.

There are no western imperialist countries anymore, otherwise the middle east would have already been divided up

Fine, make it North Korea, Pakistan or any other nation with nukes.

>any country other than Russia or the US
>able to nuke anyone

>imperialism
>a policy of extending a country's power and influence through colonization, use of military force, or other means
> use of military force, or other means

You don't need to have an imperialist country to practice imperialism.

1678 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

All the summerfags eating the b8...

u got any more pics, w/ . .. you know . . . a better angle?

fine. russia nukes US and funds WBC and KKK.
what will happen

>a policing action is the same as military force

Protip: if the us actually used military force your country would be a crater

when you say in your language you mean you dont live in the US and you are living in a country where everyone understand whats written and I say this because in the English dictionary there is no explanation for what is written. If you choose to use this language and live in the US you should consider moving to a different country where this religion and language is understood by the majority of people.

Won't happen. You should read up on MAD.

That looks really tasty

Dodged question nicely.
It's not about whether or not it will happen, the question was how will America be if that happened.

It will soon be the religion and language of the majority in your country. I am helping you get used to the change.

Didn't dodge shit, it's literally impossible. Not only would no nuke reach us soil due to our force projection and advanced defenses, but any country that tried it would be subject to MAD and would be sent back to the stone age

The Mexicans will take over before the Muslims do, and they're catholic

What was the question I asked you? Have you answered it yet?

>our force projection and advanced defenses
The same advance defences that allowed your Pentagon and towers to get hit? LOL.

You obviously don't understand the difference between the detection of a missile laing from obviously hostile countries and the detection of random terrorist attacks. We are talking about nuclear launches, we would know at most a few minutes after launch

Wollah wollah wollah, we kill u filthy white people!

Sure you would... Maybe your fighter jets and ballistic interceptions will undergo training for a nuclear attack on the same day... then what? LOL!

>Is this real world or excercise?
>BOOOOOM!

Go back to your deserts, fucking shitskins

How's middle school treating you? You obviously have a poor understanding of military doctrine and suck at trolling

Yessss, let the semitism flow through you

salaam' alaikum allah duh duh, I am a retarded person with no brain. Mental zero!

eat pig's cock while it's having a 20 minutes orgasm

Maybe you should prepare for whats already here. Bye bye USA, iPhone, cars and Armani welcome caves, camels and uncivilization.

dude i came from were you came from and im ashamed of it. Allah does not exist and muslim religion is shit. Porg tastes great and I love Trump.

If anyone took me to a mosque I will self destruct and kill you all